[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
frankly it disturbs me how men are so MESMERIZED by womens bodies.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
frankly it disturbs me how men are so MESMERIZED by womens bodies. esp "hot" women like celebrities, you see the comments on tmz, they post articles just to show the girls body at different angles. its weird to me.
>>
I only like female anime bodies.
3D bodies lack the same perfection.
>>
>>25071601
way to skip the question. no one cares what u like dumbass prick
>>
I find it bizarre as well. Such a waste of energy.

>that freeing feeling when you experience no sexual attraction to bodies
>>
>>25071622
There was no question dude.
Now you look like an idiot.
>>
>>25071457
>disturbed how 250k+ years of human biological programming forces 99% of men to pay attention to the principle reason for existing (finding and mating with attractive healthy females to create strong attractive healthy offspring that will in turn continue the cycle)

GEE I WONDER WHY 1 AND 0 ARE USED IN CODE AND SHIT LIKE WHY NOT 5 AND 9 THATS DISTURBING
>>
>>25071632
love ya. we need more ppl like u in this fucked up world.
>>25071657
it was 'why are so many men so MESMERIZED by womens bidoes esp "hot" ones?
>>
Guess there are some thing the sexes won't ever understand about each other.

As a guy, I just don't understand why women will jack off to this
>http://www.dreamstime.com/photos-images/money.html
>>
>>25071666
typical, overused, non-scientific, ape-brain argument. no one truly believes that do they?
so you get to excuse your retarded actions and desires by saying its natural, yet with any other animalistic action, you condemn people for not controlling themselves?
>>25071686
sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. and you made no point except that youre in denial about how stupid your obsession with female bodies is.
>>
>>25071669
You need to read the OP again.
The guy is just expressing his thoughts.
>>
>>25071716
me too. i am OP's author. and i dont give a shit about his prefered "woman body type"...you would think i made that obvious in op.
instead of jacking off all the time staring up the superior sex's assholes, why not think before responding?
>>
>>25071709
>non-scientific
stop posting any time
>>
>>25071742
no, its my thread. get the fuck out, now. how about that, retarded prick?
>>
>>25071709
>so you get to excuse your retarded actions and desires by saying its natural, yet with any other animalistic action, you condemn people for not controlling themselves?

Im 100% sure people condone those who rape and molest women and dont control the impulses. Im 100% sure most (even if false reports) land you in jail, and in some countries, dead.

>typical, overused, non-scientific, ape-brain argument
>typical, overused
because its true
>non-scientific
find me evidence that humans didnt evolve to look for a potential mate to procreate and create offspring with. I'll wait, I have time to shitpost to b8 tonight.
>ape-brain
so you admit it
>>
File: 65657655676657.jpg (782 KB, 1100x780) Image search: [Google]
65657655676657.jpg
782 KB, 1100x780
>>25071736
2D is a lot better than 3D though.
It's much less dirty. Also the faces are so much better than your average celebrity.
>>
>>25071770
most rapes dont get reported, because women are socialized to think its their fault because of how they dress or some other bs, and of the ones that are reported, most of the time police dont do shit, dont believe her...

so go fuck yourself seriously you vapid piece of shit asshole.

i admit you chose to have an ape brain when it benefits you in an argument or in life, such as when no ones holding you as a man accountable for your shitty entitled behavior and attitude. stupid prick lolol
>>
File: 7727_8d21.jpg (158 KB, 552x783) Image search: [Google]
7727_8d21.jpg
158 KB, 552x783
Posting 2d master race
>>
>>25071804
had me till lolol

not even retarded tumblr girls right like that. for better b8 next time, end it on prick or shitlord. vapid piece of shit was a nice touch, as was the rape not being reported part. as was
>>25071754

but that ending made it fall flat on its face. Ill give you a 8/10 but you should apply yourself more.
>>
don't you get tired of creating these threads all the time?
doesn't everyone get tired of creating the same threads all the time?
>>
>>25071795
>>25071838
= the equivalent of pulling a girls hair at pre school because shes disgusted by your inferior prick self.
>>
File: 546657765765.gif (147 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
546657765765.gif
147 KB, 320x240
>>25071804
>most rapes dont get reported, because women are socialized to think its their fault
B A I T H A R D E R
>>
>>25071854
here, we can observe the prick admitting defeat.
go kill yourself worthless scum. i hope you choke on your own vomit next time you get wasted off your super duper ugly manface.
>>
File: 546666646.gif (667 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
546666646.gif
667 KB, 500x375
>>25071854
>tfw people will fall for this
>>
>>25071928
>tfw morons still dismiss obvious superior intellect as "trolling & baiting"..subconsciously because they know they have no valid argument against what is being said.

your life is a waste.
>>
bump in this
>>
>>25071457
Men's arousal cues are largely visual, whereas women's are largely mental and emotional. Men also need only one such cue, while women need all of them.
>>
>>25073840
nonsense. women have better vision than men and are far less likely to be color blind.
>>
>>25073905
Women have better vision for texture and color but not for detecting movement. Regardless, it stems from their mating strategies. For men mating was low investment and so they looked only for a healthy mate, which relies on visual cues. For women mating was high investment and they looked for a mate who was a responsible and capable provider, which requires more than just visual information.
>>
>>25073956
>Women have better vision for texture and color but not for detecting movement
bullshit. women are better at aiming and multitasking. how can you multitask if you can only detect one thing moving at a time? fucking retard.
>>
>>25073956
more pseudoscience evolutionary psychology BULLSHIT.
go back to your barn and eat some hay you fucking wannabe-ape prick.
>>
>>25073990
>how can you multitask if you can only detect one thing moving at a time?
Who said anything about only detecting one thing moving at a time? And for that matter, why would all tasks involve detecting moving objects?
>>
>>25074003
retard detected. let me guess, you need someone with a PH.D to explain common sense to you before you let yourself understand the concept or even accept it?
>>
>>25074002
People who have studied this far, far more than you and are more intelligent than you believe in this "pseudoscience evolutionary psychology bullshit," so maybe there's something to it. Or maybe your uninformed gut feeling about how things are is actually somehow more accurate, but somehow I doubt it.
>>
>>25074031
LoL
like i need your validation to know that its bullshit
dont waste your time to half agree with me
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.