[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think it's like being or dating a very attractive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1243045397298.jpg (50 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1243045397298.jpg
50 KB, 550x550
What do you think it's like being or dating a very attractive girl?
>>
>>25071368
pls response
>>
>>25071368
A lot of work
>>
>dating
really nerve racking

>being
very easy but you trick yourself into thinking your life is hard
>>
It's nice, but she's insufferably stupid
>>
exhausting tbqh
>>
>>25071368
Not worth your time. I'd like to fuck one but dating one long term would be a pain because every guy would be trying to dick her.
>>
File: 1393712299507.png (251 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1393712299507.png
251 KB, 511x428
>>25071368
>#notworth
i had literaly the best looking girl in my town 10/10
felt more like a bodyguard on work than having fun with my gf.
had waaaaaaay much more fun with a 7/10 for 4 years.
and that was 6 years ago
and that was the last time i had a friend/gf
>tfw no gf
>>
>>25072221
>>25072139
This desu
Dating a 5/5 girl is fucking exhausting. There is that tension all the time, like you don't know if you are doing enough for her to keep her being interested. But when you are making out with her in a crowded place and see all these jealous faggots gazing at you... it really boosts your confidence.
>>
>2015
>dating

top fucking kek brah. don't date these girls; fuck them and toss them to the side.
>>
>>25071368
Really annoying since dudes will be hitting on her constantly, and her ego will drive you crazy along with the constant shit test and attempts to pull the "IM THE BEST YOU GO BUDDY" crap.
>>
Would you rather date a hot girl or a 6/10 that you felt comfortable around?
>>
>>25074143
I feel like if it was to the point where I was actually dating a hot girl I'd be fine with it. I've gotten better at just accepting when good things happen to me, as seldom as they do
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.