[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>23rd birthday >only friend is 30 >doesn't wanna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 5AUdqvH.webm (290 KB, 452x350) Image search: [Google]
5AUdqvH.webm
290 KB, 452x350
>23rd birthday
>only friend is 30
>doesn't wanna get drunk cause he works tomorrow
>go see star wars with him and his friends
>he takes me home
>bought a whole bottle of vodka for nothing
>drink a pint of fireball
>try to jack off
>too drunk to maintain a boner even though I'm horny
>can't cum
>>
>>25071258
Alcohol is degenerate. Quit the booze and do something useful with your life.
>>
>>25071258
i'll drink with you senpai
>>
>>25071324
thanks senpai im taking a swiggy of my pinty right now
>>
>>25071344
i work tomorrow too but it's not stopping me from drinking. only way to give me energy to go to work is to drink every night. just drinking some cheap new amerstam vodka got it for a good price like 7$ for the bottle.
>>
https://soundcloud.com/lobo_da_g/get-paid-prod-by-mbeats

if you chec my song ill drink with you
>>
>>25071258
That webm...
>it's almost 2016
>I remember her as a kid looking so hot and sexy
>now shes just some ugly ass 18 year old kid
JUST
>>
>>25071474
sorry but i won't, you can;t even spell official and im really drunk and can
>>25071426
im the ocmpelte opposite if i drink i need at least a 2 day buffer between working. but i quit my job in september and haven't been workign since
>>
>>25071506
that's tara strong, pretty much the most famous mlp voice actress and she literally hates the mlp fandom with a passion it;'s great. makes me love her more
>>
File: trau2.png (412 KB, 674x380) Image search: [Google]
trau2.png
412 KB, 674x380
>>25071258

>drinking alcohol
>drinking alcohol with friends
>seeing star wars
>seeing an 80s reboot movie
>seeing star wars, an 80s reboot movie, with friends

Leave. Immediately.
>>
>>25071524
well fuck you and your birthday bitch
>>
>>25071550
only 1 person there was my friend and i talk to him once every week and he's my only friend. get mad homeboy
>>
File: ssws.jpg (22 KB, 400x326) Image search: [Google]
ssws.jpg
22 KB, 400x326
>>25071588

I'll forgive that. The rest still stands. You should know better.
>>
>>25071524
i actually switched to vodka cause i can't go into work reeking of whisky
>>
>>25071610
i like star wars and the reboot was great, my opinion differs from yours. here's an emote >:^)
>>
>>25071613
thanks i giggled at this. i can't even play any video games drunk so i have to shitpost
>>
>>25071624

>no Shift key
>smileys

It's like poetry.
>>
File: wRfCcZr.jpg (52 KB, 544x920) Image search: [Google]
wRfCcZr.jpg
52 KB, 544x920
>>25071700
im too drunk for shift keys and i knew the emote would trigger you family
>>
>>25071728

Your lack of discipline triggered me, your previous post and "im drnk" retort just make me pity you.
>>
>>25071315
Drinking is pretty much required to function socially in a lot of job fields.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.