[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /foodquirks/ here? Welcome: /allergy/ Kill yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 11
File: 1419028998380.jpg (28 KB, 396x384) Image search: [Google]
1419028998380.jpg
28 KB, 396x384
Who else /foodquirks/ here?

Welcome: /allergy/
Kill yourself for ruining bread: /glutenintolerance/

>can't stand chocolate
>bitter and disgustingly powdery (must be soy lecithin)
>feel like killing myself whenever it ends up in my mouth by accident
>snack/candy industry panders to chocolate-loving normies
>chocolate covered, chocolate flavored, with chocolate
>every day at school for years
>every fall during halloween (until i stopped paying attention to the calendar)
>Haha anon doesn't like chocolate!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: I4gkZJgl[1].jpg (42 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
I4gkZJgl[1].jpg
42 KB, 640x360
bumping with everyone's favorite

>Captcha: select all the food
>M&Ms
even google hates me
>>
File: GlutenIntolInfo[1].jpg (127 KB, 768x856) Image search: [Google]
GlutenIntolInfo[1].jpg
127 KB, 768x856
>>25071212
>10 scientific reasons to kill yourself

>Select all images with bread
>>
>>25071196
not food but close
>three packs of this for every summer and spring
>>
>>25071196

The worst part is that cocoa is actually good for you but normies choose to dilute it with milk and sugar. What's the point?
Same with cranberries, they add them to all kinds of things but you will never find cranberries as an ingredient in anything without them being glazed in sugar or some kind of syrup. Why bother? If you don't like it, why sugar it to make it suit your dog shit tier palette?

Don't even get me started on "protein bars" and other "fitness" stuff.
>>
>>25071212
Thematic bump
>>
>>25071286
I used to drink a lot of shitty Nestle coffee in highschool because it was barely coffee and with that artificially creamy milk powder, barely tastes like actual coffee at all and therefore bearable.

My formula for coffee that is possible to drink is 1.5 parts sugar:1 part coffee and adding half a cup of milk.
>>
>>25071286
Protein bars are fine so long as you select for proper ingredients. (Whey isolate, pretty much nothing else, definitely no fucking soy anything, some sugar and fat shit is acceptable)
>>
File: 14298457984660.jpg (6 KB, 183x220) Image search: [Google]
14298457984660.jpg
6 KB, 183x220
>>25071196
OP confirmed autismo, I bet you're one these elitist faggots who buy tea in Chinatown and talk to everyone about their superior taste in beverages
>>
>>25071286
>>25071343
the whole "healthy" meme is absurd, they replace sugar with other sweeteners and market it as sugarfree
>>
>>25071343

>eating raw sugar

Just imbibe a banana or something.

Better yet, make your own. I make some mad niggerish protein flapjacks.
>>
Whatever happened to stories about people almost dying after getting something with peanuts despite warning others about the allergy?
>>
>>25071424
Yeah that's why I also avoid meme shit like alternate sweeteners and just watch my calorie intake while having delicious sugars, and it leaves me with no risk of whatever bullshit side effects that barely-tested "sweetener" trash has. The body needs some sugar to work properly stay mad Stevia faggots
>>
File: agave-nectar1[1].jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
agave-nectar1[1].jpg
31 KB, 500x500
>>25071519
some of them legitimately taste good though
>>
>>25071471
Fruit isn't much better lad other than being harder to digest. Fructose in all it's forms is bad in excess

>>25071540
I don't give a shit about taste, I'm not going to take in something in large amounts that is "similar to but not quite like" something my body already uses. That's a recipe for disaster
>>
>>25071578
It's harder to eat a kilo of bananas that will have the equivalent of a few junk food items in sugar content
>>
>>25071578

>being harder to digest

That makes all the difference.
>>
>>25071519
>every popular coffee chain promoting the jew sugar
around kikes watch for hidden spikes
>>
>tfw allergic to nightshades
just histomine my shit up famiglia
>>
File: Global-Lactose-Intolerance[1].png (142 KB, 754x420) Image search: [Google]
Global-Lactose-Intolerance[1].png
142 KB, 754x420
chinks = btfo
>>
>>25071869
>Alaska
>white
>>
Guys, I have pickled and canned a jar or mushrooms. There is olive and garlic in it, a mixture easily susceptible to botulism. Should I take a chance and try to an hero with it?
>>
>>25071941
>an heroing through poisoning
would not recommend senpai
just get a gun
>>
File: 59655e1426801376o7962.jpg (30 KB, 424x225) Image search: [Google]
59655e1426801376o7962.jpg
30 KB, 424x225
>>25071196
I really hate aspartame.

This whole sugar-free and diet shit is bullshit, and I hate people who buy them, because I can taste it, no matter what. Even if it doesn't say sugar-free or anything, I can still taste it.

"oh it tastes the same, anon, it's Pepsi-Max!"

No it doesn't you fat bitch, I can taste the half-assed, sugary, almost flowery taste of your bullshit additive.
>>
>>25071982
>I'll have 4 mcchickens, 2 large fries, cheese, BBQ and hot sauce and 3 diet cokes please, I'm trying to lose weight
>>
>>25071485
>be me
>at a girl's birthday party
>I didn't eat cake because it was full of peanuts
>later that night proceed to make out with the girl
>one minute later I don't feel alright
>"i'm fine just keep going"
>I realise what's going on
>fuck, that means im going to die
>get up from her bed and go outside on her porch
>start throwing up
>can't see shit
>tell her that I love her
>pass out
>wake up in the hospital the next morning
>tube in my fucking throat
I got taken by ambulance because I wasn't breathing.
VIRGIN TILL THE DAY I DIE
No but seriously girls scare me now, I have to find a girl allergic to peanuts (but the only one I saw in my life was a fat old niggress)
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (265 KB, 587x265) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png
265 KB, 587x265
>>25072000
Anyone ever have the throwback sodas they've got out? They taste wonderful, and I buy them much more than anything else.

Seriously, just put real fucking sugar in your sugary shit. We're all dead anyways.
>>
>>25072044
I used to do that as a child, but now it feels too sweet.
I just drink root beer floats instead, all these acidity regulators in ice cream normalize sweetness
>>
You guys do realise that you are allergic to stuff because your mother was too old to have a proper baby (38 years old here.)
>>
>>25072107
nah m8
27 here (the average age to become a mother for american women is 25)
allergies may also disappear with time
>>
lactose intolerant but the only thing that really sets it off is alfredo sauce and sometimes ice cream. i don't know what it is but i've eaten so much cheese it doesn't fuck with me anymore.
>>
>>25072107
my mum was 24 when I was born
in my case, it's just really shitty genes. as people in my family age, we get more allergic to things
>>
>not food but pollum
shit sucks when my eyes are red, tearing and I have to constantly sneeze and my voice dies down.
>honey and kiwi
Instant rash and allergic reaction
>majority of foreign fruits
I live in Finland so anything foreign other than citrus fruits gives me thus weird sore throat feeling or horrendous itch in my ears which just makes me ram Q-tip in my ear and scratch like hell.
Went to a doctor to take some allergy test and he told me that some people with pollum allergy will have sort of "cross-allergy" with some fruits.
>milk
Insta diarhea but I can digest fermented dairy products such as cheeses, buttermilk, sour cream and so on with no problems.

Not food related but I got atopy that I've suffered from since I was five years old.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.