[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to Apologize for Disrespecting and Controlling Your Husband
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Robots, why don't you just get a biblical submission qt to peacefully settle down with?
>Pic related
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG9jDLwjtfA
>>
dude that woman is 100% crazy and can snap at any moment. if you don't see the red flags with that woman you're in for some really bad relationships.
>>
>>25071266
>dude that woman is 100% crazy and can snap at any moment. if you don't see the red flags with that woman you're in for some really bad relationships

this

bitch is on the edge
>>
>>25071266
You are wrong.

"What Husbands Who Lead Their Families Might Ask of Their Wives"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lceXtJX7LBc
>>
>>25071285
I'm sorry you don't see it and that's what I mean by you're in for some bad relationships.
>>
Now that you guys mention she's crazy I kind of see it too. It's in the eyes. I'd be afraid to sleep next to her worried she'll wake up in the middle of the night and chop me up into pieces.
>>
>>25071350
FUCK OFF WHY ARE YOU ON THIS FUCKING BOARD IF YOU DATE FEMALES YOU FUCKING RETARDED NORMIE GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY BOARD CHAD I WILL NEVER FUCKING DATE ANYBODY I AM FANTASIZING YOU STUPID FRAT DOUCHE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"Meet your husbands needs....look beautiful for him."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD7ptiAF1qc
>>
OP and everyone else saying she is wrong are so stupid.

Those are the eyes of an enlightened woman. She has the face of an angel.

She is perfect. A literal 10.

You little cucks can move along and go back to fetishizing being controlled by a woman.
>>
>>25071266
>>25071284
>>25071383
So, you agree with feminists?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNw7ET-Me9A
>>
>>25071388
Fucking thank you, finally someone said something.
>>
>>25071504
not sure how you draw that conclusion, but it tells me a lot about your character. have a nice evening my man.
>>
>>25071388
>>25071568
plenty of people on this board date and have relationships. the "reeeee" shit is just the most vocal group, thinking everybody is like them.
>>
>>25071184
i love my controlling husband. i am folding his socks. i have somehow fetishistized being his houseslave. go me.
>>
>>25071504
Yes, I agree with this particular femininst on this particular topic.
>>
>>25071684
why? Fucking cuck.
>>
File: TJQ2Rv8.png (260 KB, 305x451) Image search: [Google]
TJQ2Rv8.png
260 KB, 305x451
tfw no manic wifey that alternates between yandere and chill
>>
>>25071608
>>25071608
THIS IS OUR BOARD ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED YOU IDIOT NORMIE I SWEAR TO GOD
THIS BOARD IS FOR ROBOTS YOU MENTALLY STUNTED CHILD
YOU FUCKING 9GAG-TIER MORON

IF YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN YOU ARE A NORMIE
IF YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND YOU ARE A NORMIE
IF YOU HAVE A FACEBOOK OR ANY SOCIAL MEDIA YOU ARE A NORMIE
IF YOU ARE A ROASTIE FEMALE YOU ARE A NORMIE
IF YOU USE THE TERM FEMBOT YOU ARE A NORMIE
IF YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKED UP FETISH YOU ARE A NORMIE
IF YOU HAVE EXCEPTIONAL HYGIENE YOU ARE A NORMIE
IF YOU NOTICE NORMIE POSTS AND SAY NOTHING YOU ARE A NORMIE
IF YOU DO NOT FIGHT FOR THE ROBOT-ONLY SANCTITY OF OUR BOARD, YOU GUESSED IT, YOU ARE A MOTHER FUCKING NORMIE

GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY BOARD
>>
>>25071645
Fuck off you disgusting roastie
>>
>>25071793
you gonna bark all night, bud?
>>
>>25071793
I unironically agree to be honest.

Normalfags go to the rest of the internet, you have it all to yourselves after all.
>>
>>25071793
r9k is a normie board now but they really should just go to leddit
>>
>>25071725
So what's wrong with what she says? Be specific. Thank you.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.