[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My fucking friend made me watch this shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
I'd heard of him prior to that evening, but had no idea it would be this bad. Granted, my friends thought it was hilarious. I just sat there and cringed.

Afterwards I showed them the h3h3 video of DJ Khaled (they'd never seen it or heard of it). They did not laugh at all. Not a single chuckle, so we had to go back to watching PewDiePie?

Do I have shit friends? Or am I the one who needs to change?
>>
>>25071083

Neither.

It's a fucking youtube video.
>>
>>25071083
You both have shit taste. h3h3 might be even worse than Pewdiepie. Go watch Filthy Frank if you want to burn brain cells, but if you want to see people made fun of try commentiquette.
>>
>>25071112
But it doesn't stop there. He literally acts like PewDiePie. I try to ignore it, but after seeing an episode of this shit, it all makes sense.

Regardless, I don't ever want to find myself in this situation again.
>>
File: 200133118-001-F.jpg (15 KB, 384x256) Image search: [Google]
200133118-001-F.jpg
15 KB, 384x256
>>25071157

Dear mother of god.

Anon... You know what to do.

Cleanse him with fire. It's the only way to save him.
>>
>>25071120
Filthy Frank and h3 are best friends.
>>
Story time

>High as fuck hanging with honors after work one day
>Friend has some horror video game he downloaded
>I told him not to waste money on that shit but he did it anyway
>Says he watched Pewdiepie play it
>Start playing it
>I'm literally stone faced the entire time
>None of this shit phases me one bit
>How the fuck could you be scared of this shit..
>Eventually get bored
>It's not scary. It's just needlesley tedious.
>Friend starts playing
>He pretty much turns into Pewdiepie

Am I just getting old or.. What? What the fuck happened to being stoic?
>>
>>25071529
"stoic" is just memespeak for boring and creepy.
>>
>>25071664
says the effeminate faggot
>>
>>25071296
They were lovers even.
>>
>>25071157
>He literally acts like PewDiePie.
Give me an example because I have a hard time imagining a real life person doing this.
>>
>>25071947
lololol so random. I said penis guys. It's funny because I said penis.

But really, he threatened to plaster my entire room with pictures of troll face.
>>
The h3h3 DJ Khaled is good, but its not a good intro to Ethan. This would have been a better one. Your friend will laugh, unless hes an SJW supporter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ-iNSGrBp0
>>
>>25072391
They're DEFINITELY not gonna laugh at this.
>>
I'll never get why women love him either. All he does is scream and act like a retard. When did comedy get so shitty?
>>
>>25072434
That's what I ask myself.
>>
>>25071083
Tie your friend to a chair and tape his eyes open, then force him to watch every uploaded video on million dollar extreme. This is the only way.
>>
>>25072434
Children like Pewdiepie.
Women like Pewdiepie.
See where I'm going with this?
>>
>>25072427
Why are they your friends?
>>
>>25071083
Maybe try not being friends with all the 12 year old kids.
>>
And then I have ANOTHER friend who forces me to watch Game Grumps with him (and not even though old episodes).

I can't take it anymore. This is literally torture but I love them. They're my friends. Fuck Youtube, fuck memes, fuck the internet.
>>
>>25072520
He's 21 I'm 23
>>
I got a friend who thinks Filthy Frank is really funny

I just don't understand it baka desu senpai
>>
sdjfksldjfkds jfb bump
>>
>>25071083
>Do I have shit friends?

yes. also, are you guys fucking 12?

>pewds
>dj khaled

both is teenager shit.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.