[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone taken themselves off their sad sack meds? I tapered off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: antidepressants.jpg (93 KB, 378x284) Image search: [Google]
antidepressants.jpg
93 KB, 378x284
Anyone taken themselves off their sad sack meds? I tapered off and quit about 2 weeks ago and feel way worse than i ever have before even worse than before i started taken them, how much longer will the withdrawals last?
>>
Been off my Zoloft for about 3 weeks I think.

It's fucking awful. I want to die. The withdrawals won't go away for a while, anon, and you'll never be quite the same after having those drugs.

Fuck the doctors who put me on that shit, and fuck them for making it in a pain the ass to get my prescription. They want me to go in and fill out their little chucklefuck survey to get my junk, after getting me hooked. Goddamned scam. Fuck the medical industry and fuck pharma.

The biggest problem is the unbelievable rage followed by nights of wanting to cry. I'm so fucking pissed off and sad all the time.
>>
>>25071062
>The biggest problem is the unbelievable rage followed by nights of wanting to cry. I'm so fucking pissed off and sad all the time.

pretty good description of what I experienced for weeks after getting off meds
>>
>>25071174
Damn that's exactly what I'm feeling, and i can expect more of this? fuck me.

Do you think you're getting closer to normal though?
>>
Seroquel, Depakote, formerly Abilify here.
I went to a new doc and told him to take away whatever makes me sleepy. He took the abilify out. I feel sorta better, but I imagine if I take the rest out I would turn into a sorry beta Robot sack of shit. Take your meds, kids.
>>
>>25071308

A little bit. Brain "zaps" don't happen as much.

Oddly, I miss having a limper dick and being less horny; when I actually WAS horny, I could jerk it for quite a while and cum a lot harder than I do right now.

I was so pissed when the doctor's office wouldn't just fax in my fucking prescription and wanted me to call them to schedule an appointment that I haven't called them since. I'm so sick of their stupid bullshit. Of course I'm still fucking depressed; this bullshit is for life, and the drugs make it even worse to be depressed without them.

God, fuck nurses especially. Haughty little shits think they're fucking doctors; they're more arrogant than surgeons.
>>
I've been on quite a few for years. Got yanked off my Prozac due to a backorder and it never worked the same after that. I'm on something else now and its still shit.
>>
Just come off Aripiprazole, Lamotrigine, Diazepam, Zopiclone for bipolar and Thiamin, Vit B compound and Acamprosate for booze withdrawal.

Starting to feel normal again, but still self-medding with the benzos.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.