[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seeking advice/people to listen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: feelsguymask.jpg (39 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
feelsguymask.jpg
39 KB, 500x393
The feels are hard tonight boys, and I have nobody else to turn to about anything. So here's a greentext of it all.

>be 18 and senior in highschool
>have depression already
>live with mom and her bf
>she's unemployed, they make 400$ a week for 4 kids
>he beats her, berates her, and doesn't allow her to get a job bc he wants to b in control
>severely depressed but act like it's ok everyday
>decide to move out when i started contemplating killing him
>cry after school at least twice a week
>feel as if im abandoning my mother and siblings
>want to kms even more now
>doesn't help every female has cheated or replaced me
>nobody cares
>turn to video games to avoid crushing reality
>grades slip, due to apathy
>everyone now thinks i'm an idiot
>tfw you consistently score 90th percentile on every standardized test
>future going to consist of student loans

Sorry if it's long and disorganized or if you just don't give a fuck. I wanted to be able to just put it out there instead of keeping it trapped inside.
>>
>>25071055
Nothing lasts forever OP. I know it fucking sucks,but that shit is temporary.
>>
Join the navy, better than nothing.

You get buff, some benefits, and you get paid for some education later on.

And you're only 18, there are plenty of people my age 21 who had good grades in high school, got into a good college, then fucked up at the end.

You on the other hand can learn something from the navy and leave your family at the same time.

And you don't get to see most or any combat.
>>
>>25071055

report to the police that he beats her.
>>
>>25071055

>he bets her

CALL THE C O P S

O

P

S
>>
>>25071055

Kill your moms BF and join the military. Or at least beat his ass
>>
>>25071221
fucking.
THIS.
Get evidence. ASAP.
Then report his ass. I regret that I didn't do any of that when my stepdad was the same way.

I contemplated on killing him too.
>>
>>25071257
if i do this then what happens to them? She's unemployed, no government assistance and alone with 3 kids. She's been looking everywhere for a job for almost half a year now and get's nothing.

I just feel like no matter what I do, it won't help the situation. Feel helpless.
>>
File: wJKXfLF.gif (2 MB, 360x200) Image search: [Google]
wJKXfLF.gif
2 MB, 360x200
>>25071055
>staying in an abusive relationship
You moms fucking dumb
Don't feel bad for leaving
Its not your fault its hers
>>
>>25071311

You said she doesn't have a job because of him. It should be much easier.

The law will depend on your country, in mine he'd have to pay monthly loans, even in jail.

Don't feel powerless, anon, you can do something about it.
>>
>>25071311
bruh
>single mother
>ABUSED
>3 kids
that's worth like 50k in welfare, guaranteed. apply for her after you get Chad arrested
>>
File: doitt.gif (48 KB, 50x50) Image search: [Google]
doitt.gif
48 KB, 50x50
>>25071311

Get more advice in person, specially from older people.

If not you can directly ask with the police. Trust me anon, it's not worth living in a dysfunctional household. Report his worthless ass.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.