[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just go to fucking craigslist and get a job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1450058366785.jpg (66 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1450058366785.jpg
66 KB, 600x400
Why don't you just go to fucking craigslist and get a job you fat neet? Just pick something, anything. Janitorial work, warehouse, etc.

This rich son of a bitch started as waiter. And turned into the ultimate neet and fucks over normies. He just usuries his way into Sagehood.
>>
>>25071019
Because you faggotrons are too busy wallowing in your own self pity and blaming others to solve your own problems.
>>
Because when he was a waiter it was actually possible to become rich when you started on the bottom rung of the ladder.

Now you can't.

Typical dumbfuck Boomer argument.
>>
>>25071361

>getting rich legally

Come on bruh
>>
>>25071590
>telling autists with no friends or hope of friends to do illegal things that depend on a social network to get rich
God you're fucking dumb.
>>
>>25071646

Are you upset, my dear old friend?
>>
File: 1450159661915.png (75 KB, 198x198) Image search: [Google]
1450159661915.png
75 KB, 198x198
or i could just

sit here and keep getting this bux

not waging, not debting it up in scam uni's with zero job prospects

just literally getting paid to vidya and shitpost while the country burns

couldnt ask for much more t bh famalamaloo
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.