[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had a loaded firearm in front of you right now, would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: exasperated man.jpg (19 KB, 298x242) Image search: [Google]
exasperated man.jpg
19 KB, 298x242
If you had a loaded firearm in front of you right now, would you honestly use it to shoot yourself?

Personally, I'm conflicted about it. My life could be worse right now but I just feel like I owe it to myself to make things easy. You don't have to worry about anything when you are dead.
>>
I'd wait for my roommate to come home and shoot him while he's on the phone if I were going to do anything majorly life-altering.
>>
>>25070755
At least refrain from doing it until after the new record comes out, Thom.
>>
>>25070755
quit whining. you want misery? move to a 3rd world country where they have real problems. go see a fucking psychiatrist and be grateful for what you DO have.
>>
>>25071365
>implying r9k wants to do anythign to improve their situation...
>>
No, I have one in the drawer but I don't feel the need to do it yet.
>>
>>25071384
everytime i try to make a post, they call me mean names like roastie. >:( think im gonna kill myself, life is so hard
>>
>>25071384
>implying implications

yeah you do you little whining bitch
>>
File: 1449116848915.jpg (219 KB, 1440x1898) Image search: [Google]
1449116848915.jpg
219 KB, 1440x1898
I'd use it to rape women, rob banks and kill normies. I'd get in a firefight with the cops til I died when I got caught.
>>
God yes. It's funny that this post came up, because I've been think about this exact thing all day.

Yes. Yes I would. God I wish I had a gun. I wish I'd bought one before, when my life was going better and I could have, but I knew I'd use it to kill myself as soon as I hit a low point, so I didn't. Fucking stupid.
>>
I still got DKS3. Plus gun suicide is painful and frequently fails.
>>
No. But I would've an hour ago because I took out my last new contact lens and immediately dropped and lost it. Now I have to pay $50 for another pack. I know it sounds petty but everything today was going wrong for me and I was so angry at myself I remember thinking I'm glad I don't own a gun or else I would've done something retarded
>>
File: 1448000757473.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1448000757473.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>25070755
I have an easily attainable loaded firearm at my disposal currently and I could gladly say I wouldn't use it to kill myself or others in my immediate vicinity.
I choose to suffer eternally in my own personal hell.
>>
>>25071365
I live in a 3rd world shithole and believe me, depression is still my major issue. Being poor sucks but having no hope is worse. Fuck you.
>>
>>25071509

Only if you do it wrong. Use a big enough caliber and a hollowpoint and it should just be lights out.
>>
>>25071365
>this normie tier opinion

Suffering is relative. You don't have to be living in a shit plastered New Dehli street to become disillusioned with living.
>>
Unquestionably so.

I'd end it with no hesitation. I'd probably go somewhere secluded and possibly outdoors so there wouldn't be much of a mess to clean up. But the world would suffer no great loss without me.
>>
probably

hard to say 100% but i'd say it's a least 75% likely that i'd shoot myself, but it also depends on if the gun is fatal enough to kill near 100%
>>
>>25070755
No, I've have a gun for years and it's always loaded but i'd never kill myself unless I had cancer or something. It's nice knowing I could kill myself if I had to though, that's the only sort of personal freedom i have left in this world.
>>
Probably, I've got a pretty good idea of where my life is heading, and I don't want to live it out.
>>
File: well when life gives ya lemons.png (353 KB, 636x357) Image search: [Google]
well when life gives ya lemons.png
353 KB, 636x357
I'd rather hang myself, to be honest.
>>
>>25072034
*had

sashdlkshd
>>
>>25070755
yes, wouldn't even hesitate. i'd probably use it to end some normies before i peace out myself though.
>>
>>25071565
your life must not be that bad at all then
>>
>>25071509
>Plus gun suicide is painful and frequently fails.

only if you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>25072157
No, I just don't see the point in ending my life.
Granted I haven't been happy for who knows how long but if I end it now I will never know what could have been.
There's always that lingering bit of hope.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.