[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw there's this really creepy boy in my class >he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1449401244717.gif (213 KB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
1449401244717.gif
213 KB, 267x199
>mfw there's this really creepy boy in my class
>he's been in and out of detention centers and is a sneaky criminal-in-the-making (if he's not already one)
>he stares at me all the time and one time went behind my desk and pretended he was smacking dat ass
>everytime i catch a glimpse of him he locks into my eyes and stares at me like a tiger wanting to pounce on his prey
>blatantly stares at my breast and legs to the point of even his friend noticing
>probably thinks im a qt shy virgin because im quiet and i wear glasses

what do?

i imagine im going to get buttfucked at least once by this prison toddler so how can i get ready for it?
>>
>>25070446
are you in high school? lmao. tell him to eat actual human shit. you don't want to mingle with some loser who has been in and out of detention centers. he's on his way to becoming a criminal.
>>
>>25070446
tits or gtfo bitch
>>
>>25070446

If you absolutely insist on getting raped, try astroglide.

oh, and stretch your holes with a cucumber.
>>
you suck my fucking dick
>>
>>25070483

lol I will thanks god bless you too friend

>>25070511
n0
>>
>mfw megane girls on /r9k/ only blog about their typical boring female lives
>tfw no intredasting megane girls who include substance within a post
>>
>>25070684

Perceptional bias.

When I write under an assumed male alias people on here find me more interesting.

It's only uninteresting to you because I'm female. Admit it, you filthy Jew.
>>
File: _77721623_img_1483ss.jpg (61 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
_77721623_img_1483ss.jpg
61 KB, 450x450
>>25070511
Sounds legit tbqh
>>
File: so innocent and pure.png (12 KB, 105x225) Image search: [Google]
so innocent and pure.png
12 KB, 105x225
>>25070756
>pretending to be OP
>>
>>25070852

i'm the op. im just crazy and multiple personalities like typical female. sorry
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.