[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
need a drug to not spill spaghetti
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: 1402524845735.png (193 KB, 936x590) Image search: [Google]
1402524845735.png
193 KB, 936x590
fellow degenerates, what drug can I take, that I can drive on, that will make me less of an autistic fag and have an easier time making conversation?

I might be picking up a qt in a few days, and i'm seeing bad things in my future, like an awkwardly quiet car ride

dont say weed, weed just makes me quieter
>>
Propranolol
>>
>>25070344
Adderall, it totally changed my life. It changed my perspective on everything, especially socially. It gets kinda hard to function without it, but that's mostly just from dopamine depletion, in the long run, if you take it consistently for a year, it'll make you smarter without it too. Also, it may make you more anxious, self conscious and constipated if you take it every day for a while, so try to take breaks every once in a while or only take when necessary
>>
>>25070344
xanax, super easy to get prescribed. talk to your doctor faggot
>>
xanax or aderall would probably work well.
>>
alcohol in small quantities. just one or two drinks, enough to relax you but not enough to slow you down or fuck you up
>>
File: 1435413085980.png (13 KB, 799x799) Image search: [Google]
1435413085980.png
13 KB, 799x799
>>25071009
im 18 so if they catch even a .02 they're bagging my ass
>>
File: 768902.jpg (6 KB, 219x231) Image search: [Google]
768902.jpg
6 KB, 219x231
>>25070344
>tfw no drug that makes me feel like when I'm alone with you
>>
>>25070970
>>25070914
not just xanax any benzo
DO NOT ASK YOUR DOCTOR HE WILL CALL THE POLICE
order some etizolam online if you're that desperate or drink some alcohol
>>
>>25070344
nicotine, vape it dont smoke
>>
>>25071261
cant hit a vape to save my life. can make huge pot clouds but vapes make me cough like a nigger
>>
>>25071283
well you best stop being a bitch nigga
>>
Phenibut, OP. It's great for social situations because it will actually make you want to talk to people without the sperg or anxiety. Easy to find and order online too. Obviously, do your research on whatever you end up using.
>>
>>25071068
don't drive then (though if you live in one of those shithole areas with literally no public transit, you might be screwed)
>>
File: 1450054962114.jpg (32 KB, 333x346) Image search: [Google]
1450054962114.jpg
32 KB, 333x346
Anybody here /marijuanavape/?

Want to replace bong with vape as my Christmas investment to myself but...I hesitate

Do weed vapes contain extra chemicals or carcinogens already in the pen itself?

Or is it just pure chronic and water vapor?

Weedbros pls help
>mfw don't want lung cancer desu fampai
>>
>>25071495
most vape cartridges around here are just BHO. I prefer desktop vapes though, which usually just have a bowl where one puts ground buds in, and sometimes an attachment for oil
>>
File: 1445749767474.png (89 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
1445749767474.png
89 KB, 399x382
OP here, im pretty sure adderall and xanax are the only 2 options for me, i've never taken xanax before but i know someone who can get me it i think. and i've never even been around people on adderall, only did it one time and i stayed up all night looking at myself in the mirror

what shoud it be, xanax or adderall? pros and cons?
>>
>>25071495
i got one from da vinci with ceramic/glass insides so that should be a no
>>
>>25071549
there's also clonazepam (which is a tranq similar to xanax), it gets prescribed to people who take SSRIs as well
>>
>>25070344
Alpha Brain, that meme rogan shit actually works for me when being social.
>>
phenibut is amazing
>>25071283
you can actually just rub 2 drops of vape liquid on your skin and they get absorbed, don't even need a mouth fedora
>>
>>25071549
2mg ativan or .5mg xanax

Taken with a shot of vodka

You'll be the normie you want to be
>>
A lot of drugs can work. A small amount of alcohol, a anxiolytic dose of a benzodiazepine, beta blockers, a small dose of stimulants. Opiates/opioids will as well, but they're addictive as fuck.
>>
/benzo/ here
>>
File: 1428631260581.png (2 MB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1428631260581.png
2 MB, 1600x1067
Probably some mixture of uppers and downers, I'm not big on anti-deppresants personally though I understand how they can work for some folks. All they did is make me feel not much of anything, good or bad.

Alcohol in moderation is always a good one as well, it can be a slippery slope however, know from personal experience.
>>
>>25074236
/incrediblydisappointedbybenzosafteropiates/ here.

Seriously, kind of regret buying them
>>
>>25074259
Low dose benzo or opiates plus low dose stimulant is god tier functional.

But it feels a lot better to take huge amounts and get high as fuck and pass out watching TV
>>
File: ploom-pax-vaporizer-4.jpg (150 KB, 1001x667) Image search: [Google]
ploom-pax-vaporizer-4.jpg
150 KB, 1001x667
>>25071495
I use a PAX, works very well for what I want. Though if you're looking for something a bit larger I'd recommend something from volcano if you can afford it. Watch some reviews on youtube, there's actually some pretty professional ones given it's the DUDE WEED crowd, some of them even treat them more like medical devices.

Just remember you'll probably spend a bit of cash if you want a quality product, lots of shitty cheap vapes out there.
>>
>>25074298
I remember back in high school my friend wanted me to order him a cheap vape, and he was only willing to spend $30. He was shocked when I told him anything that would cover would be a piece of garbage.
>>
>>25071487
nice on you for reading attentively the OP
>>
>>25070344
hmmm, this is a tough one op.

normally a shot and a few beers would work, but u seem inexperienced and this might get u and your QT killed. Try to get an adderall. This can help with social anxiety.
>>
>>25074328
Yeah, the sad reality is you have drop around $200 at least if you want a quality product. Unless you want to settle for a Magic Flight Box and all the bullshit that goes with that. I remember being excited as shit when I got that a few years ago, but after a month or so the whole thing really lost its appeal. Having to shove a battery in it is annoying as fuck.
>>
LSD. The downside is that it only reduces social anxiety when around nice people, not assholes.
>>
>>25074372
>Magic Flight Box
Mine is lying unused in the corner as well. The whole concept of the MFLB is a pipe dream as the material is never heated evenly.
Would not buy again
>>
>>25071231
Well you don't just ask your doctor for the drug. You put a lot of effort into looking like you have the symptoms, and if necessary work through shittier drugs. Dr. Shopping is an artform, especially now that the feds have cracked down
>>
>>25074372
I know that technically you can dry vape weed in a lightbulb like meth, but nobody wants to do that
>>
>>25074391
It's a poor piece, very poor vape for that matter. Didn't realize how poor it was till I upgraded, some much of my green was wasted in that mess. Hard to clean, very small clouds, and generally annoying to use. Anything handheld should have a battery built in, plan and simple.
>>
OP worst case scenario, you can't get any real drugs, load up on OTC supplements. A bit of kava kava, maybe isme valarian, etc.

Or you could find some cold medicine with doxylamine it in and try that
>>
>>25074270
well... have you tried combining them? that's when you get really fucked up. best thing is a mg or two of xanax followed by a fat shot of heroin. pretty dangerous tho

personally i am incredibly disappointed by liquor after having used opiates frequently.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.