[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I'm having a mental breakdown. Last month my entire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: 1441049055005.jpg (161 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1441049055005.jpg
161 KB, 1920x1080
I think I'm having a mental breakdown. Last month my entire life changed, and I do not know how to deal with it.

I've been a Neet my whole life, and I only leave the house to buy groceries and play on the lottery. Up until recently I haven't talked to anyone else other than my mother since I finished college.

I now have 350.000 Euro in my bank-account after winning the lottery, and I've been bombarded constantly by phone-calls, messages, and people my mother let into the apertment.

Relatives and cousins I never knew I had has appeared from nowhere, pretending to be my friends, was almost ready to explode when they knocked and tried enter MY ROOM, and my own mother is calling me a bad person, not only did she call everyone and told them that I had won, she also lets them into the apertment, she is fucking retarded.

Not only that but she wants "us" to buy a house to live in as well, this is too much for me to handle I'm considering to temporarely rent a 10 room apertment since the small apertments are unnatainble, I have barely slept.
>>
350 euro is a lot?

get a stockbroker and invest. Buy fixed assets like a house

give some money to your family and people you trust in a one time lump sum

live the neet dream
>>
give nothing to nobody and disappear

the chance of getting killed or kidnapped is much higher after winning the lottery
>>
>>25069900
your psycho bitch mother is trying to guilt trip and manipulate you into letting her have some of that money. stay away from these people.
>>
>>25069900
call a locksmith and have the fucking locks changed too, so she can't get into your place.
>>
Calculate the approximate cost your mother spent supporting you between the time you came of age and she was no longer legally required to support you, and the time you received the winnings. Pay her that. Then take your leave of her.

Take the rest of your money and put it in mutual funds or something, live off the capital gains. And tell every one of those long lost relatives to burn.
>>
>>25070607
This, change the locks and buy a gun.
>>
It's amazingly disgusting how many people live their lives to suck up to those that could potentially give them shit. Drop your Skype man I'll be there for you and come live with you and shit and be a true friend ya know?
>>
>>25069900
don't buy into the buying a house scam. keep your money. get away from those people. and change the locks.
>>
run away from your mother.
>>
>>25069900
OP, prepare for advice.

>ditch your house, go live in a nice hotel for a few weeks
>get a new SIM
>avoid social media
>buy a small house or apartment, property is never a bad investment
>avoid your old property for at least 2 months
>get the shit you need and then cut ties

You can do this man, prepare for the good life.
>>
File: 1450108971246.jpg (31 KB, 888x397) Image search: [Google]
1450108971246.jpg
31 KB, 888x397
>>25070715
>>25070823
>>25070856

this so much

Don't give those relatives a single euro, just disappear.

Have a good life and take care of your health with exercise and healthy food because fuck money can't do everything.
>>
I'll make you a deal OP, if you help me pay for a year of school I will tell you how you can shake free of a NEET life in favour of one that will generate real happiness, and you won't need to deal with this kind of situation any more.

The last year I turned my life around from the archetype NEET life and I have never been happier. Contact me through this e-mail. Yes, I am being explicit about needing your money.
>>
>>25070039

That's like $700,000 usd, IIRC
>>
>>25069900
those fucks would throw you to the wolves if they could

tell them to fuck off and buy guns now that your mother let the world know
>>
RUN OP. RUN AWAY!
>>
>>25070941
>I'm "successful"
>But i really need your money...
>>
>>25069900
>inb4 chink moot sells your IP like he did in the past
>>
>>25070941
>OP makes thread about vultures putting him on verge of breakdown

>comes begging for money

Shiggy diggy

Ignore this motherfucker OP, that cash is your shot at true happiness.
>>
Just give the money to me and tell everyone you misplaced your moneybags
Then when everything settles down, I'll give you back what I didn't spend.
Trust
>>
>>25071006
>>25070980

OP can think whatever he wants, even if he wants to talk I would be willing to listen. I don't see why you would have such a hangup over what I am proposing, I am trying to cover my own education and my own future in exchange for what is essentially personalised life coaching from someone who can relate to OP at an extremely close level.
>>
>>25071106
>implying life advice from some rando who can't pay for college is valuable
>implying you aren't just going to spend the money on drugs
>implying OP's retarded enough to fall for your Nigerian plan
>>
How old are you OP and what's your life situation?
>>
File: 1.png (77 KB, 879x466) Image search: [Google]
1.png
77 KB, 879x466
>>25071164

Education is expensive, the rest of what you said is easily dismissed

https://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=31
>>
>>25069900
>wants "us" to buy a house
she'll scheme to get her name on the deed. don't allow that. actually dont buy the house, 350k is not enoughmoney to just sink into a house, save it and figure out what you want to do with it.

think about this: when you want to move out of the new expensive house you and monnmy are living in, she will guilt you into letting her stay and live there, and you will be fucked because you can't sell it.

tell her you dont want to do anything with the money for x amount of time until you have a clear head, and during that time plan your escape.

ive gone through the same thing, the best you can do is to be hard on these people. if they disown you or abandon you because you are not giving them free money, let them rot. they'll come back eventually if they care for you or just fuck off.
>>
>>25070941
wow another fucking leecher looking for a handout
>>
>>25069900
Move out, invest your money, and be a NEET for the rest of your life. Don't give anything to anybody.
>>
File: 1302453780677.jpg (41 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
1302453780677.jpg
41 KB, 126x126
>>25069900
First off let me say:
WHY DO WOMEN HAVE TO BRAG ABOUT FUCKING EVERYTHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

secondly, let me say:
It's your money and it will sour your relationship with all of them if you give a single one of them any money. Keep it all for yourself. Make them respect you and show them you wont give in to their manipulation..

Women especially use this tactic all of the time and then lose all respect for you if it works.
>>
Disappear. The hermit life has never been more attainable.
>>
This is your one break in life, anon, don't fuck it up by getting guilted by family to give up your money. In 20 years, you will look back in regret if you let your mom control you now.

Move out of the house, use any non-threatening excuse to soften the blow to your mom (its only temporary, etc.), then start being independent.
>>
just dont give them anything.

Well your mother should get some since she's cared for your neet ass for so long, but fuck the rest of them.
>>
OP just reminded me of a tv show i watched once about the lives of lottery winners.

While most of the show was them showing off their expensive cool shit, there was a look into their social life.

Most of them were depressed, never talked to their family anymore, had no friends because they all turned to fucking leeches. One guy had a "friend" literally mail him a list of medical bills like he expected to have them paid. These people sicken me.

Honestly if i won the lottery i wouldn't even know what to do with the money desu besides neet indefinitely
>>
>>25069900
get an apartment for a year and invest all except ~50k of the rest and start looking for a job.
>>
>>25071833
this. most lottery winners just blow it all on stupid shit like flash cars, huge houses, 'hiring' friends, greedy relatives, vacations, etc. without planning for the future.

do something like what this guy says:>>25071893

good luck
>>
If your mother has tried to be good to you in life and provided the best she can, hook her up and help her out/get a good place for you 2.

Anyone else who has been hitting you up out of nowhere since you won can go fuck themselves
>>
>>25069900
Give it to the poor. Poor people are the ones who buy lottery tickets anyway, because they want a shot at a better life. Do something that'll help those people. Or at least put it in savings and let it grow, then spend it on something for the greater good.

Stick it to your family, they'll be fine without your money.
>>
File: file.jpg (10 KB, 315x300) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
10 KB, 315x300
>>25072052
>poor guy who buys lotto tickets wins a large sum
>you should give it to poor people who buy lotto tickets
>>
>>25072287
not to mention his family could also be poor
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.