[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/vaping/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: smokes_fedora.jpg (97 KB, 412x423) Image search: [Google]
smokes_fedora.jpg
97 KB, 412x423
Does /r9k/ vape?
>>
>>25069743
I'm not a fucking edgy teenager who's too afraid to actually smoke
>>
>>25069765
This. I know one alpha dude who vapes, everyone else is either a redditor or a literal homosexual.
>>
File: trenchcoat.png (284 KB, 495x337) Image search: [Google]
trenchcoat.png
284 KB, 495x337
yes, I take my vape pen everywhere, it's so much better than smelly smoke and I can do cool tricks with the smoke XDDD

>pic related it's me
>>
File: average vape user.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
average vape user.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1280
Definitely.

pic related.
>>
>>25070586
gotta love how popular regulated devices tanks and cartos are in reddit
>>
File: 1449463871208s.jpg (3 KB, 107x125) Image search: [Google]
1449463871208s.jpg
3 KB, 107x125
Anybody here /marijuanavape/?

Want to replace bong with vape as my Christmas investment to myself but...I hesitate

Do weed vapes contain extra chemicals or carcinogens already in the pen itself?

Or is it just pure chronic and water vapor?

Weedbros pls help
>mfw don't want cancer desu
>>
>>25071423
I dunno, i did it once and I liked it a lot more. Not even a hint of burning feeling, you can hardly even tell your sucking stuff into your mouth.
You'll probably get cancer anyway.
>>
File: 1450394955608.png (129 KB, 250x329) Image search: [Google]
1450394955608.png
129 KB, 250x329
Yes
https://youtu.be/3RAZv3zNzus
>>
>>25071423

The pax 2 is really fuckin nice, gives good hits and barely uses any weed. It's pretty pricey, you can find it for $200, but I'd wager that you'd save more in the long run by using less weed?

https://www.paxvapor.com/pax-2

As far as cancer, idk. Inhaling anything into your lungs isn't the best, edibles are the only option there.
>>
Sort of.

I use a plain, no flavor e-cigarette (Logic brand), and I think that's different than using one of those big $100 smoke-machines and inhaling weird bubble-gum flavored shit.

I'll only have a regular cigarette on rare occasions when I'm really drunk so I guess it worked (used to smoke about a pack of Marlboro Reds a day before I started the e-cig).
>>
>>25071567

> use a plain, no flavor e-cigarette (Logic brand), and I think that's different than using one of those big $100 smoke-machines and inhaling weird bubble-gum flavored shit.

Nah, it's the same. The difference is you get better hits, better battery life and more flavors with the nicer vape setups
>>
>>25071423
Don't worry about carcinogens chances are you'll end up with some form of cancer anyway. Do what you like best, I'm a joint man myself.
>>
File: 1435298239798.png (63 KB, 800x750) Image search: [Google]
1435298239798.png
63 KB, 800x750
I do vape, it's the easiest way to quit cigs and that's fact.

You marlboro shills can call if fedora all you want I don't fuckin care. Saving me money and that alone is worth it
>>
File: 1449782410216.png (19 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1449782410216.png
19 KB, 499x499
>>25071547
Edibles are fun
>be me
>baked 24 brownies with bros
>8 grams
>datliquidganjabutter.jpg
>all brownies cleaned out in 2 weeks
>I had 90% of them

>>25071498
sounds nice pham

>>25071600
joints...ahhh...I like a gud joint now and then
Pro Tip:
1) Trip on Acid (2 tabs at least)
2) know your cycle
3) smoke a whole joint or blunt the hour before you peak out on the Lucy
4) feelsLit.jpg
>>
File: 1450323132843-r9k.jpg (28 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1450323132843-r9k.jpg
28 KB, 500x667
Yes. My left lung was so full of muckus and it hurt to breed. For a while I used snus but vaping is just cheaper. Also now my battlestation isn't full of used snus and I don't have to go outside for a smoke.

Altought that fucking picture makes me want to stop. I just use this so I don't smoke real cigarettes anymore and fuck up my lungs with tar and all that all crap. You can't imagine how much it hurts when only one of your lungs is able to take air in. This thing isn't some toy. It's still addictive and propably harmulf for you. Just not as much as cigarettes.

>tfw I can already start to smell things better
Snowy forest smells awesome. I didn't even remember there were so many scents.
>>
>>25071769
>breed
Kek, I meant breath.
>>
>>25071769

yeah I used a vape to quit cigs, amazing to not smell horrible all the time and actually be able to breathe
>>
>>25071753
I save up my roaches for acid trips, feels fucking good man
>>
Has anyone really started to vape just because they tought it is cool?

I can see that some murrican manchildren would pick this up because what I have learned from imageboards is that murricans are huge consumer whores?

>>25071910
Aww man.. I have been vaping just for two weeks and I can already breath more deeply. Only smoked 4 cigarettes the whole time because I have many smoker friends and cigarettes are a good way to pass time but still.. I honestly didn't think the goodies of not smoking would have come this soon.
>>
>>25072016

I had to quit cigs cause my blood pressure was super high, like stroke territory, and I'm not very old

so that's good. I'm so glad vaping came out, it's made it so easy to switch
>>
>>25072086
But doesn't nicotine still make your blood preassure go up? Or are you using products that are low on nicotine or something?
>>
>>25072136

It's mostly the other chems in cigs that do it from my understanding. Nicotine might, but it's less on it's own.

I tend to use 6mg of nicotine normally though
>>
yes, goddammit. i was on my way, /r9k/. i was smoking two packs a day, going for that slow, painful death i deserve. then i couldn't anymore, i literally couldn't choke the smoke down. my throat would close up and i would cough uncontrollably until my eyes were red from all the popped blood vessels. so, here i sit, sucking down my nicotine through an electronic doo-hickey. i had 13 glorious years of 2-3 packs a day and now it's over.
>>
>>25069743
Anyone who uses those little vape pens is a faggot.

Right now I'm stuck with my Aspire CF mod and the first Atlantis tank. I fucked up my IPV and Atlantis V2. Thinking about about the new IPV D2 and another V2.
>>
>>25072167
> The thing with nicotine though is that it is a vasoconstrictor which means it causes the blood vessels to constrict and this makes it harder for the heart to pump blood around the body. The extra work that the heart has to do causes blood pressure to rise.

Even if 6 mg is a low content you are fucked.

http://www.how-to-quit-smoking.org/high-blood-pressure.html
>>
>>25072265

6mg is quite low, juices go up to 32mg of nicotine here in the US.

Either way, it appears to be far less of an increase

http://health.clevelandclinic.org/2014/09/e-cigarettes-tobacco-free-but-your-heart-may-still-be-at-risk/
>>
no i smoke cigs like a normal fucking person. give me cancer pls
>>
>>25069743
How do vapers not realise how retarded they look?
>>
>>25072521

>says the guy wearing autism shoes and cargo shorts

LMAO
>>
>>25072551
>cargo shorts
>it's winter
As I said, retarded.
>>
>>25072571
Fucking norther hemisphere. Thinks they own the fucking globe. I bet you think winter happens because sun goes further away from earth too.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.