[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels thread, why aren't you dead yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 500x629) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 500x629
Feels thread, why aren't you dead yet?
>>
>>25069385
Got straight As this semester so there's the chance that I actually get into grad school.
Also just made an OKCupid account, so I have a few days of hope before I crash back into the reality that I'm never going to find a gf.

How about yourself?
>>
It's my last chance to talk to this girl in one of my classes tomorrow, and I already know I won't have the confidence to do it.
>>
>>25069385
because my old man is on his way out, and I want to let him die thinking that his son isn't a total fucking failure
I'm pretty much the only thing he has to believe his life had meaning
>>
File: sadgif.gif (142 KB, 450x400) Image search: [Google]
sadgif.gif
142 KB, 450x400
>>25069385
>Feels thread, why aren't you dead yet?

I don't know. I probably should end it. I know there is 0 chance of anything turning around.

Yet, Inside me I still feel this hope. This belief that everything will turn around and I'll find some reason to continue onward. I don't know.
>>
>>25069698
I'm in grad school, its stressful sometimes, but it can be comfy. No gf either, really hating the holidays because of it. Fuck this shit man, I just want someone to give a present to and kiss at midnight on NYE.
>>
>>25069854
Heh I know that feel. The idea of cuddling with a gf on Christmas is idyllic probably to the point of being unrealistic. But at least I can just submerge myself in schoolwork to distract myself.

OKCupid has me optimistic but every girl on this website is majoring in theater, graphic design, or fashion, and it's pretty disappointing.
>>
>>25069930
Yeah. I tried OKC. It works so well for my friends in big city. I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere and all the women suck. I want to move but I'm stuck. Life sucks.
>>
>>25069969
but most country girls are waifu-tier anon
>>
>>25069994
No, they're all either crazy horse girls, staceys I have no interest in or no interest in me, or 26 with 5 tatoos and 3 kids.
>>
>>25069385
This is my one chance at life. There's nothing after death. Everyone throughout history has already taken their turn, lived and died. Now it's my turn. My only turn. Might as well make my turn last as long as possible right? No second chances
>>
>>25070038
Could be wore. You could live in NYC like me and have absolutely no luck on okcupid or tinder.
>>
Because my death would be messy and therefore an inconvenience to those who have to clean it up. Legit probably the only reason
>>
>>25070075
NYC is actually where I want to move. So many people, and one of my best friends is there, and he became extremely charismatic and would totally be able to help me if I didn't care about my job so much.
>>
>>25070102
I wish I was charismatic, or even remotely confident. It fucking sucks living in a big city like NYC if you don't take advantage of it.
>>
>>25069969
I live in NYC. It's a mix of hardcore feminists, emotionally stunted hipsters whose profiles bleed self aware irony, fashionists going nowhere in life who order large frappuchinnos with extra caramel and extra frap, boring graphic design chicks with the personality of a wet paper bag who lists Netflix as one of the six things they can't live without, or the odd grad student who checks her profile once every 3 months and isn't interested in autists like me.
>>
File: 1450233399485.png (1 MB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1450233399485.png
1 MB, 680x510
>that feel when married Orthodox Jewish women never seduce me like in my anti-Judaism blogs
>>
>>25070144
Guess the grass is always greener. Probably doesn't matter where I live I'd still be a loser, but its nice to blame it on where I live.
>>
>tfw redpilling your professor on the Jewish scourge
>>
>>25069854
The no gf thing is acceptable as long as your still working on education. As soon as you're out, then the real judgement begins. But hopefully by then you're going to have a semblance of a put together life which is really attractive to the roastie whores of the world. So get ready for a whole lot of sluts trying to cope with their shameful early twenties.
>>
File: 1446494680657.jpg (42 KB, 316x311) Image search: [Google]
1446494680657.jpg
42 KB, 316x311
I'm terminaly depressed now, finally
While other people are depressed about being a virgin, or short, or fat, or stupid, I'm depressed about existence.
It doesn't go any further than this I'm afraid.
I'm completely indifferent now, and I'm ready to die.
I've read once that philosophy was preparation to death. It all makes sense now.
Remember kids, you're not really depressed until your very existence makes you so.
If you want to reach that level, I recommend reading Schopenhauer.
>>
>>25071070
nihilism is gay cause life is gay so fuck it whatever no homo
>>
>>25069714
Fuckin' do it anon.It won't kill ya
>>
>>25071183
I don't even know what the fuck to say to her. "Hey, you don't know me, but I've been staring at you the entire semester. Let's get coffee" sounds fucking creepy.
>>
>>25071070
Fuck, this is how I feel all the time, and I cant describe it to anyone whenever I am pressed on it. Wat do
>>
>>25071204
Sounds legit. Do it anon
>>
>>25069385
im just lonely
but my moods wildly fluctuate throughout the day sometimes.
Maybe im bipolar or depressed, i dunno
>tfw no human companion to snuggle with.
>>
File: I_Know_That_Feel.jpg (8 KB, 234x215) Image search: [Google]
I_Know_That_Feel.jpg
8 KB, 234x215
>>25071204
Knowing you missed your chance is one of the worst feeling ever
>>
The distractions are still somewhat effective, though their effect has been reducing as the years pass. I'm sad and lonely, which is nothing special.

I know that there will never be somebody that is happy to see me when I come home, that misses me when I've left. I'll never feel the yearning gaze or the affectionate touch of another. I can't even remember the last time I touched another person.

At the same time, I don't want anyone to touch me, don't want anyone to look at me. I don't want to get my hopes up or open myself up, just to be hurt. To feel ashamed or embarrassed, to feel rejected or abandoned, to feel worthless or invisible. To feel like something less than human.
>>
>>25069385
i'm literally commiting suicide by fat, i've not taken care of my health for 23 years
>>
File: aloneat4am.png (135 KB, 1583x777) Image search: [Google]
aloneat4am.png
135 KB, 1583x777
here we are - alone again
>>
File: 1415738335848.jpg (18 KB, 285x230) Image search: [Google]
1415738335848.jpg
18 KB, 285x230
>>25070079
Anybody got any ideas for a non-messy death? That or a way to completely destroy my body
>>
>>25069969
>I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere and all the women suck. I want to move but I'm stuck. Life sucks.

I know this feeling. I want to die
>>
File: 1449966322728.jpg (49 KB, 500x524) Image search: [Google]
1449966322728.jpg
49 KB, 500x524
This first semester of college couldn't have gone worse. Everything went wrong besides my grades.

I joined no clubs, I wasn't in anything extracurricular, I never worked out, I didn't join a frat, I went to no parties. I didn't make any friends this semester. I was alone the whole time. The only person I really talked to much was my roommate.

The people I had the most fun with were the ones in my lab groups. I enjoyed joking with them and working together in labs, but I know that they all have a bunch of friends, and that I didn't make any impact on their life. They probably don't give a shit about me, and I probably won't talk to them for the rest of college, yet they were my best friends this semester.
>>
I stopped caring about anything.

I have neither the will to live nor the will to die.
>>
File: 1392657426980.jpg (31 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1392657426980.jpg
31 KB, 960x640
I might not be who I think I am.
>>
File: 1425534399316.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1425534399316.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
>>25072271
bruh this was literally me. Labs were the only socialization I had in uni.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.