[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When's the last time you hugged somebody?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: 0fa.jpg (15 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
0fa.jpg
15 KB, 443x332
When's the last time you hugged somebody?
>>
>>25069274
Yesterday this girl I met when I was out bowling with friends. I went for the handshake but she said, "No, I'll just hug you."

Felt pretty good, OP.
>>
>>25069451
I've never actually made skin contact with a girl. I'm not sure how that should make me feel.
>>
>>25069471
I used to be scared of it, but it feels pretty good, man. You should try it.
>>
I can't remember. Maybe my mother a year ago. If my mom doesn't count then.. uh.. it's been 7 years I think.
>>
>>25069451
Nhow old are you guys? Curious
>>
last weekend, I think
it's meaningless
>>
Couple of days a go from a girl I have a crush on. Before that was like 8 years ago.
>>
>>25069515
I'm 20.

thanks robot.
>>
>>25069274
just 5 minutes ago.
>>
File: .jpg (26 KB, 480x557) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
26 KB, 480x557
Moments before he was stabbed
>>
>>25069274
Besides my mother? Probably like 3 years.
>>
I share a bed with my brother so I can get a hug at anytime.
>>
>>25069549
>http://pastebin.com/MCtzSeTC
u FUCKING ASSHOLE
>>
>>25069549
I swear I will hunt you down and end you
>>
File: 1448685645806.png (145 KB, 511x511) Image search: [Google]
1448685645806.png
145 KB, 511x511
>>25069274
Last Summer at a m8's birthday night out, some girl he knew just hugged me out of nowhere. She was drunk and we barely spoke before or after but fuck, it was so nice.

I've not cried in years but thinking about this made me tear up, Jesus Christ I just want a gf to hug.
>>
File: rei.png (91 KB, 288x292) Image search: [Google]
rei.png
91 KB, 288x292
>>25069526
>it's meaningless
>>
>>25069274
you dont hug your fucking parents?
>>
>>25069734
Not everybody interacts with their parents.
>>
My mommy gives me a huge before she goes to work everyday
>>
>>25069274
i don't remember

only been hugged a few times by non family. those memories are very special to me.
>>
>>25069775
explains alot you mongrel.
>>
>>25069734
they don't hug me :(
>>
>>25069734
my mom is dead
the last physical contact I made with my father is when he shook my hand after graduation from high school
>>
>>25069793
Sorry boss.
>>
My mom hugged me this week.

A girl who was my friend hugged me 5 years ago. Only hug from a non-relative.

She also was the kind of girl to hug everyone so it wasn't like it meant anything. I still think about it though.
>>
>>25069274
When I was a kid
>>
>non-family member
Never

>family member
About 7 years.
>>
When is the last time you LONG hugged someone? Held on to them for 30+ seconds. Long hugs were my favorite part of being in a relationship.

I haven't hugged someone since she left me in March.
>>
>>25071248
>Held on to them for 30+ seconds

people do that?

never
>>
>>25071248
I didn't even know this was a thing
>>
>>25069274
Does it count if they didn't hug back?
>>
>>25071271
>>25071269
You do it when you're in love. It's like standing cuddling, holding each other tightly.
>>
Yesterday, cousin.

I also realized that I am way more awkward and uncomfortable around children than adults. Looks like I'm never having kids.
>>
I don't remember OP
>>
About 40 minutes ago
>>
>>25069274
>go to hug my mom cause i want any kind of love imaginable
>she awkwardly reciprocrates because she feels that's her duty even though im 23 and jobless living off her haha nice hella sweet
>>
File: CBZOogRUwAAZ9ZN.jpg (22 KB, 533x477) Image search: [Google]
CBZOogRUwAAZ9ZN.jpg
22 KB, 533x477
>>25069274
>When's the last time you hugged somebody?

I don't even need a hug.

I get sharp ASMR-tingles when someone even touches me.

I'm a wagecuck soI love it when my manager touches my back. It's like the perfect way to cuck me.
>>
>>25072649
the last video to give me asmr feels before i even knew what asmr was is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRebkWHsHC0
>>
File: 1450068870257.jpg (336 KB, 1200x877) Image search: [Google]
1450068870257.jpg
336 KB, 1200x877
>>25069274
1 year ago.

My dad was blackout drunk and passing out on the floor. He kept talking about his past as I sat there awkwardly on the couch wondering what to do with my hands. He talked for about an hour so I found a spot to focus on in the room and got lost in another universe. Suddenly his tone changed and it brought me back to reality. He started talking about his mentally ill schizophrenic mother and his abusive alcoholic father. I knew his childhood was fucked, but by what he was talking about I could tell there were other things he was hiding in some dark cavern of his mind. He was drunk enough to let some of it slip. I knew when he was a baby his sisters molested him every day as a rule for being allowed to go outside and play, but judging by what he was saying now in his nearly incapacitated state I started to come to some other realizations. The clues led me to believe that it was also his mother and father. He started telling some more personal stories he's never talked about before, so I could tell he was out of it. He told this one story about his mother trying to drown him after he asked his father for a birthday present. Throughout all of this I sat there in silence staring at the wall unsure of what to do or say. He suddenly began to cry. Very hard. It lasted for about an hour. I didn't move a muscle the entire time and felt like I was in some strange dream. I noticed his phone on the table was lit up and I finally broke from my terrified state to give my hands something to do. The first thing I see is a text conversation of his sister informing him that his mother had passed away. The realization hit me hard of what was happening and I felt something strange. Without thinking I walked over to my weeping dad and hugged him. This made him cry harder and he wrapped his arms around me for dear life. His fingernails were clawing all over my back. He reminded me of a child. It made me feel paternal. Human.

It was the only hug I've ever given.
>>
Some girl who wanted to fuck my brother hugged me once, this was in 2009.
>>
>>25069274
My mother hugged me after I didn't come out my room for about 4 days. I have a kettle and instant noodle packets in my room.
>>
>>25073177
christ, that's so fucking sad.

You are a good person for doing that, anon. Really.
>>
File: wojak.png (9 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
9 KB, 645x773
>>25069274
I hugged my pillow last night and I imagined it's a girl and I smelled her hair and it almost felt real
>>
>>25069274
Two weeks ago when my mother dropped me off at my university dorm after doing my laundry and buying me tendies and tim hortons

I may have a shitty social life with barely any friends but I have a pretty tight family. My dad passed away but my mom and sister are always there for me. I'm pretty lucky to have them really.
>>
File: 1450247119989.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
1450247119989.gif
2 MB, 236x224
in jr high
I was standing near the door since class was almost over and she hugged me from behind. i'm sure it was out of pity and it was really awkward.
That was years ago though
>>
Two or three weeks ago. Some girl who smokes weed with one of my friends. Probably the 4th or 5th time she's done it so far. I think I only hugged her back once, but it still counts.

I'd say she's objectively a decent 9/10.
>>
I'll just go with a year ago. But I don't really know.
>>
>>25073385
Yeah that's happened to me back in high school a few times. Some popular qt girl kept doing it and I eventually told her to fuck off because it was making the other guys jealous and they were being dicks to me because of it.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.