[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE UGLY SIDE OF BEING A SINGLE, ATTRACTIVE AND AVAILABLE HETEROSEXUAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: marion-fayolle-1[1].jpg (83 KB, 800x563) Image search: [Google]
marion-fayolle-1[1].jpg
83 KB, 800x563
>I had a very bad experience with a man this weekend, and it made me think back to similar times I've been mistreated. I jotted a few of them down. It seems to me everytime something like this happens, people's advice is the same: Don't go home with a man, Don't have sex with a man you don't know well, Don't be naive enough to trust a man you do know well, etc. Then there's always "Oh well you were looking for sex, you should've known this is the way it goes" and "If you didn't expect to be treated this way, you shouldn't have put yourself out there/been so easy."

>It seems women are always asked to modify their actions, but men are never held accountable for theirs.

>This seems to me to be endemic of our society, and more and more I'm begining to think "hook-up culture" is just another word for rape culture. It's the Idea of consenting sex, the idea that women are going along with it and enjoying it just as much as the man, but really it provides an excuse for some men to get away with taking advantage of/degrading sexual women without being held responsible. It's the idea that when a woman consents to sex, she's consenting to it any which way, and being treated like a piece of meat is just part of the package she's agreed to. How can we change things, without keeping our pussies closed? I've had some truly wonderful and reciprocal experiences, they weren't all like this, but emotionally the bad ones overpower and taint the good ones.

Full article: http://pastebin.com/MCtzSeTC
>>
>>25069047
People who give themselves these labels and complain loudly probably don't qualify for any of them.
>>
File: didnt read.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
didnt read.gif
2 MB, 250x250
Stopped at the subject cause I already don't believe a word you're saying lol
>>
>we want to be sluts, but not treated like sluts
>>
It's the same thing it always is, it's nothing new. Women want to have the freedom to do whatever they want, but suffer none of the consequences of their actions. They are children in adult bodies who can vote and drink.
>>
>fucks random guys
>waaaaah!! Why do they treat me like sluuuts! Waaah!

Memes. Literal fucking memes.
>>
>>25069047
>but men are never held accountable for theirs.
This is false and a blatant lie. Didn't read anything else in OP or check the link.
>>
File: 1450208786374.jpg (99 KB, 600x590) Image search: [Google]
1450208786374.jpg
99 KB, 600x590
>>25069047

>gets fucked by 10 Chads
>unironically talks about rape culture
>>
Woman's collective statement over the past 100 years of "liberation":

>ACTIONS HAVE "CONSEQUENCES??" WTF

How are they such actual children
>>
>>25069148
>we wanna treat women worse than men for doing the same thing
>>
Women are insane.

They do the same thing over and over and OVER again expecting a different result.
>>
>>25069443
lol if you think the social dynamic of sex is gonna change in our lifetime its just not gonna happen.
>Stop tripfagging you are perpetuation the stereotype of women being attention seeking whores.
>>
>>25069443
keys and locks, m8
>>
>>25069443
Metric I admire your persistence and consistency as a shitposter
>>
>>25069443
>sleeps with shitty men
>expects to not be treated like shit
>>
>>25069443
Oh fuck off, men don't have the luxury to fuck anything that crosses their path, that's a female privilege. You know, since women are the sexual selectors of the species.
>>
>>25069443
Jokes on you
I treat manwhores like trash as well as sluts
>>
>>25069443
>mating roles for men and women are the exact same therefore double standards shouldnt exist
>>
>>25069438
You're doing children a disservice. Even a toddler learns quick that their actions have consequences. Some people are just delusional fucktards.
>>
File: OJE-k1.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
OJE-k1.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>RAPE CULTURE!

Christ these people need something new to complain about.

>"Oh well you were looking for sex, you should've known this is the way it goes" and "If you didn't expect to be treated this way, you shouldn't have put yourself out there/been so easy."
>Literally put yourself on display to barter chad dick with the other stacies in the club or wherever normies congregate in order to have a chance at having the sex with a stranger.
>Be upset when you got exactly what you were aiming to do

>"hook-up culture" is just another word for rape culture.
>I regret it, but am unable to change the fact that I slept with a not chad
>Therefore I was practically raped

>the idea that women are going along with it and enjoying it just as much as the man
>Women have never been allowed to enjoy sex ever until now

>and being treated like a piece of meat is just part of the package she's agreed to
>Men cannot be meat

>How can we change things, without keeping our pussies closed?
>I dont actually want to stop being raw dogged by strangers in a dive bar men's restroom, but I want to not feel guilty about it and get more page views on my tumblr
>>
>>25069479
We already went over the fact that thats just a metaphor that only applies when you decide that its different when a women has sex than when a man does

>>25069500
>shitty man sleeps with shitty woman
>only the women gets treated like shit
you see the problem here?

>>25069518
>implying men haven't made substantial gains in being able to have casual sex in the last half century or so

>>25069553
>sex is only for mating
>it cant be a recreational activity
>>
>>25069443
>women and men are equal
>>
>>25069584
Get the fuck out of my thread.
bloxoxoxo
>>
>>25069584
Don't see the problem. In the end, it was ultimately her choice. If I go to a hungry lions dens covered in meat, is it the lions fault for attacking me?
>>
how is getting to know someone before you have sex with them "modifying your actions"?
(It seems women are always asked to modify their actions, but men are never held accountable for theirs.)

do you not understand that you're gambling when you have sex with someone you don't know? how hard is this to understand?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

maybe women are just too stupid to live? they want every other solution but the one that works.
>>
>>25069584

When you treat sex like an animal, I'm going to treat -you- like an animal. Women are perfectly welcome to be sluts, that doesn't mean I think they're marriage quality after. Too risky if they turn out to be unfaithful to me, and I certainly wouldn't trust them with children. Your past defines you.

This applies to men as well, but since I'm not a faggot I don't really worry about how marriageable a guy is. That's up to a woman to decide what her standards are.
>>
>>25069584
>implying Chad haven't made substantial gains in being able to have casual sex in the last half century or so

It's like giving the person in first place in a race a power up boost.
>>
File: 1434762195708.jpg (52 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1434762195708.jpg
52 KB, 454x453
>>25069047

Daily reminder that all women are whores and their entire existence is strung together by lies.

>make up
>high heels
>push up bras
>plastic surgery

Women are biologically inclined to lie so they get Chads nut butter.
>>
>>25069584
>sex can be a recreational activity therefore sexual instincts related to mating doesnt real anymore
>>
>>25069584
>men haven't made substantial gains in being able to have casual sex in the last half century or so

Actually no gain because there's always been less consequences for them, and less obvious consequences
>>
File: 1420869011746.png (179 KB, 678x5000) Image search: [Google]
1420869011746.png
179 KB, 678x5000
>>25069443
>>25069047
>>25069584
>>25069584

>double standards sucks for women
>>
>>25069584
Did you just completely skip over my point?
Men and women aren't equal in the dating space, that's why they are treated differently. Women have the privilage of sitting at a bar and deciding who they want to have sex with out of the men that approach them, or the men that message them on their dating profiles, or the men that talk to them at the supermarket or anywhere else they go. They have complete control over how many of those men they decide to sleep with, that's their roll as selector. And having that roll, means they hold responsibility for when they decide to throw caution to the wind and be a slut.
>>
>>25069243
Pretty much sums up mgtows too.

Irresponsible "adult" basically.
>>
>>25069553

>mating roles are the same
Exactly what do you mean?
Last time I checked, the woman spends quite a bit of time and energy while the man can continue on with barely a break in his stride.
>>
>>25069584
>>implying men haven't made substantial gains in being able to have casual sex in the last half century or so
lmao
>implying higher value men arent fucking more women meanwhile less men are having sex (moving towards 80/20 rule)
>implying women havent made even more gains
>>
>>25069047
some guys are really annoying and think they are entitled to sex, but i disagree about the rape culture and this is coming from someone who has been sexually assaulted. why should someone be held accountable for you making the choice of going home with them? that doesn't make sense at all. this HAS to be b8 thread
>>
>>25069845
its sarcasm man, >>25069443 implies that men and women have equal opportunities to have sex, even though its obviously not the case, as you said
>>
Women seem to not understand what slut shaming is all about. They think that ti's an insult but it's really people trying to remind them to have a tiny bit of dignity and self-control. Everyone likes good food, but no one wants to see some 500 pound man in a motorized cart drinking bacon grease. Everyone loves sex, but no one wants to see a woman fucking 50 random guys and ending up with a herpes and a mixed race baby with no father.

Slut shaming and fat shaming are actually good for people. They're just reminding people to cut the shit.
>>
>>25069839
Wtf are you talking about? MGTOW have chosen to avoid dealing with marriage and women because they KNOW what the consequences of the things could be, and they have deiced it's not worth the risk and reward to face them. Unlike women, men are held responsible for their actions, and sometimes the actions of others, i.e. women.

>>25069845
Lolwut?
Are you like retarted or something, or did you spend too much time on tumblr and mix up your genders. Go make a male profile and a female profile on a dating website and see which one takes more effort to find dates.
>>
File: 5689huvx268k.jpg (27 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
5689huvx268k.jpg
27 KB, 500x375
>>25069047
What was this "bad experience"
Or is this just an opportunity for you to bitch about your lack of spine?
>>
>>25070068
>>25069119
>>25069876
I didn't write the article you fucking retards, I'm just quoting it.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.