[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people post this trash?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 11
File: 174.jpg (29 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
174.jpg
29 KB, 300x100
>You can't change yourself!
>Don't even try it!
>Just settle down and accept being a cuckold for society, goy!
Why are there some people who think that you can't change? That you can't get better?
>>
File: 45654tghf.png (84 KB, 250x256) Image search: [Google]
45654tghf.png
84 KB, 250x256
A lot of people here don't see the point in improving.
We look at normalfags in bewilderment while wondering why they do the things they do for so little reward.

Plenty of us are too autistic to change. You can't cure autism.

I'm not really sure what you're angry about either.
>>
>>25069035
>>You can't change yourself!
>>Don't even try it!

>>Just settle down and accept being a cuckold for society, goy!

I always thought these were two different camps, with the first being the autists who failed to develop social skills normally and now, since these skills can't be developed alone, are pretty much doomed unless someone puts tremendous effort into personally helping them. The chances of someone dealing with your poor social abilities and resulting mental issues are better the handsomer, fitter and wealthier you are, but they're still not great.

The second camp is made of redditors amd other cross-posters who hear about this place after a shooting or from a funny screencap and develop a savior complex, or trolls imitating them.

Then again no one should take anything here too seriously. I've spent more time thinking about this hellhole than I would like.
>>
>>25069035

Believe me

For some of us, things can't improve(Barring some miracle like winning the lottery or similar). Suicide is our way out.
>>
File: change.png (1 MB, 1131x904) Image search: [Google]
change.png
1 MB, 1131x904
>>25069462
Because you can't be a cuck without wanting it on some sick level.

People would rather have the comfort of believing that things are outside of their control, and to continue feeding their addiction for the thing that keeps them trapped, than facing the discomfort and humility of changing and admitting that they're wrong.

Whether its fat acceptance "muh genetics" excuses. Or feminist "rape culture and patriarchy" excuses. Or r9k "I'm not a normie" excuses. It's all the same shit.
>>
File: tips.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>25069715
You're not the first person to come here and spew this garbage. These are just retarded assumptions and probably projections as well.
Like all the others that came before, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and you don't understand the problems and attitudes of actual robots.
>It's all the same shit.
No. No it's not.
You're just pulling shit out of your ass.
Fat acceptance is about narcissism and lethargy. I don't really like fat people but I don't blame them for having those attitudes.
Feminism is a religion and can be summed up with the word "Parasitism" but since you're underage I won't bother explaining all that stuff to you.

Fuck off btw. You're not wanted here.
>>
File: smuggun.jpg (131 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
smuggun.jpg
131 KB, 724x611
>People would rather have the comfort of believing that things are outside of their control

Whatever you say normie.
>mfw a Normie says something retarded near me
>>
File: 1450260742916.png (173 KB, 786x751) Image search: [Google]
1450260742916.png
173 KB, 786x751
>>25069896
You sure made a bunch of assumptions about me there dincha buddy?

Nevermind that I was a fat, neet kissless virgin up until the age of 26, living with my hoarder mother in squalor, and I had to actively work to unfuck my shit, including learning social skills from books and then practising them on people, doing voluntary work because I literally had nothing to put on a resume.

The fact that I changed at all means I was never REALLY a robot, I was really just a normie all along, and thus I can't understand what its like to be depressed or anxious or to live in misery. I should check my privilege.

Its okay buddy, you can just carry on believing whatever you want to believe. But you're engaging in exactly the type of behaviour I described in that post.
>>
File: 3453454433.jpg (30 KB, 500x578) Image search: [Google]
3453454433.jpg
30 KB, 500x578
>>25070173
Top quality memes you got there friendo.
Plenty of loser NEET faggots like you aren't robots. You're just failed normalfags.
You have no idea what it means to be robot and you never will.

Don't assume that all of us are miserable either.
Many bots go on to reach a higher level of enlightenment, not unlike their bearded brothers from wizchan.
>>
File: Patrick Baitman.png (128 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
Patrick Baitman.png
128 KB, 308x308
>>25070173

>He thinks he was ever a robot
>He thinks his advice is worth anything
>He thinks he's "changed"
>he thinks I even want a gf or a job
>He thinks I wouldn't be a NEET virgin forever if I had a Hundred mill in the bank

Top kek normie. Just top kek
>>
>>25069035
You fucked up in many ways. Among them is assuming that everything people post here is sincere, assuming that the people posting are intelligent or in any way capable of giving good rational advice, and for reading/paying attention to bullshit posts. If someone seems like a depressed sadsack it's easy to tell with a quick skim, just go past their posts.
>>
File: illfdgunfd.gif (219 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
illfdgunfd.gif
219 KB, 320x240
>>25070509
This desu desu desu senpai.
>>
>>25069896

>literal child-like mentality
>calls others underage

YOU don't belong here, faggot

Cancerous fuckstick killing this board with your perpetual whining about the same 3-4 topics every fucking day
>>
>>25070810
>just b urself kids
>you can be chad too if you try
>>
File: 140666565456.gif (179 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
140666565456.gif
179 KB, 375x375
>>25070810
Sounds like somebody's a little upset.
>Cancerous fuckstick killing this board with your perpetual whining about the same 3-4 topics every fucking day
Assumptions that are incorrect as usual.
Like I said, you don't get it and you never will so maybe it's time you left.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.