[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For the wagecuck, the thought of not being someone else's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 390x389) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 390x389
For the wagecuck, the thought of not being someone else's personal slave is inconceivable. The reason they lash out so violently at their NEET betters is because we've discovered a life hack that exposes their careers as exploitive and ultimately pointless.
>>
File: 1431098147239.jpg (516 KB, 1277x1119) Image search: [Google]
1431098147239.jpg
516 KB, 1277x1119
>>25068233
Agreed neetfriend

Wagecucks are lost on the path to enlightenment and it's our duty to help them.
>>
>>25068293
man i wish i had a garden
i would really tend to it and give excess goods to fellow robots
but i don't have one... such is life
>>
File: 1450379215370.png (690 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1450379215370.png
690 KB, 640x640
>>25068325
Anything is possible when you're a neet

Follow your dreams
>>
>>25068379
thanks man i'm so glad for bumping into this thread
you guys are so positive, what is the secret? is it neetdom?
>>
File: 1450280550887.jpg (167 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
1450280550887.jpg
167 KB, 1437x908
>>25068443
The secret is freedom
The freedom to fuck up, and the freedom to succeed. Your life hangs in a balance, and it's up you to tip the scale in your favor. If you never try, the scale will always remain the same, or worse yet, someone will work it against you.

You can do it, anon. I believe in you. Start a beautiful garden
>>
The counterargument will always be ambition, and the tolerance for long, demanding, endless work. Wageslavery builds character like the lash hardens the back.
>>
I'd be on welfare like a poverty neet nigger just like you guys and be comfortable with it but my parents would probably disown me and/or kick me out. I'm sure that on that shit I could hardly afford living on my own
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK