[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw wagecuck >tfw I genuinely enjoy my job I get paid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: cat1.png (160 KB, 270x264) Image search: [Google]
cat1.png
160 KB, 270x264
>tfw wagecuck
>tfw I genuinely enjoy my job

I get paid $20 / hour to hang out with cute women in my age group and flirt

the problem isn't being a wagecuck, it's having the wrong job.
>>
>>25068152
I get paid $20/hr to drive a forklift and I love it :^)
>>
how to get job like that ??
>>
>>25068223

Cool, whatever floats your boat
>>
>>25068248

Find a business that caters to women and have some sort of skill that that business employs people to perform.
>>
File: 68.gif (504 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
68.gif
504 KB, 500x375
Honestly this wagecuck meme is wearing pretty thin. It was funny at first but now it's just embarassing to see how low some people stoop.
>>
>being trained to be material handler
>already been working in the plant so I have black chicks hit on me
>today I took a giant machine apart and put it back together
>enjoyed every moment
>will be getting around $12 an hour soon for doing something I find enjoyable
>>
>>25068305
I used to make that as a parts sander
It was not enjoyable though
>>
I liked my last job, 25 an hour and was 100% unsupervised to drive a forklift and deal with customers, and it was the same 30-40 guys all the time so half the job was just bullshitting.

Also 7 days on, 7 days off so it was half neetdom. I miss that job.
>>
>>25068305
Whoa, 12 and hour, what is that like 80% of your pay to get your own place?
>>
>>25068305
>black chicks hit on me

absolutely disgusting.png
>>
>>25068342
yes its a low end shop, I'm forklift trained and shit so I should be making more. also I don't live in new york so 12 is plenty and Im sure mommy's allowance is much higher than that
>>25068395
yea I feed of the attention more than the girls
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.