[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a normie called me weird for NOT wanting to see star wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1445999793498.png (230 KB, 498x532) Image search: [Google]
1445999793498.png
230 KB, 498x532
>a normie called me weird for NOT wanting to see star wars

what the fuck happened to the world
>>
File: 1448655297293.jpg (65 KB, 492x724) Image search: [Google]
1448655297293.jpg
65 KB, 492x724
You're just not a nerd like normies are, you weirdo.
>>
This little Hitler Buddha baby always makes me laugh
>>
>>25067721
Star Wars was always a normie thing
>>
fucking cocksucking normies mate... i hate em too
>>
It's the cycle of life
Things are first obscure and our laughed at then normies try to be "quirky" and then it becomes mainstream
>>
ive never seen any of the star wars, harry potter, or any "cool nerd movies xD"
im not into anything really, im boring
>>
>>25067957
Accounting for inflation the first Star Wars grossed more than double Jurassic World, with only 68% of today's population.

Star Wars was NEVER a nerd thing. It was a larger than life blockbuster that was a cultural phenomenon.
>>
File: apathetic.gif (2 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
apathetic.gif
2 MB, 500x280
honestly, it's the same kind of thing as when normies find out you don't like Bazoople
>no way man, I would have thought it's your favorite show! you remind me of that one guy so much

every. fucking. time
>>
>someone says something to you in real life
>run to 4chan to tell us about it
Anyone else find this pathetic?
>>
>>25068623
Where do you think you are? huh?
>>
Anyone else just REFUSE to do things because normies do them?
I refuse to take part in game of thrones, house of cards, anything else on Netflix, song of ice and fire, harry potter, or star wars.

I used to have some other hobbies that I also stopped taking part in because of normies.
Right now I spend most of my time locked in my room making edgy noise music.
>>
>>25068856
Eventually they'll take that too
>>
File: 1446672228989.png (195 KB, 310x480) Image search: [Google]
1446672228989.png
195 KB, 310x480
>>25068966
I haven't uploaded any of my music.
I'm hoping to one day make friends, and make them listen when they're in my room.
>>
Normies control this board entirely. If it isn't normies posting directly, it's posts driven entirely as reaction to normies and their ways. Normies drive this board and there is nothing to be done.
>>
>>25069410
Dude that prettys deep senpai. Woah
>>
>>25069064

make a sound cloud senpai. we want to hear
>>
>>25068856
>normies like something so I don't like it
>LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
So you do nothing all day and you deprive yourself of good entertainment because of normies lol
>>
>>25067721
back in the day it was the other way around
>>
>>25068856

No, but all of the things you mentioned are shit anyway, so you're not missing anything.

Nice Smartphone by the way.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.