[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one make neet friends who aren't autistic or total
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
How does one make neet friends who aren't autistic or total faggots?
>>
>>25067631
birds of a feather flock together
>>
>>25067631
what's wrong with being autistic?
>>
>>25067684
They don't make for great conversation partners.
>>
>>25067631
>NEETS
>not autistic
>>
>>25067703
Can't argue with that. I just scared away the first person I've talked to in two years in the first sentence.

I was just trying to be normal ;_;
>>
>>25067703
I can learn how just for you anon :)
>>
>>25067837
What'd you say that scared them away?
>>
>neets
>aren't autistic
>aren't total faggots

How do I find water that isn't wet?
>>
>>25067874
Come back when you've learned, I'll be waiting.
>>
>>25067885
They messaged first "so how are you?"

I said "I'm marathoning the office"

And then I assume they thought I meant that as me being busy because then they said something along the lines of "sorry to be bothering" and didn't answer my reply
>>
>>25067631
>who aren't autistic or total faggots
How are you gonna relate to any NEETs then, OP?
>>
>>25067984
Seems more like a misunderstanding than them being scared off.
>>
>>25067984
>"i'm marathoning the office"
Why would you say this
>inb4 because i am an aspie
so am i famfam
>>
>>25068023
Thought they'd say something like "Oh, I have/haven't watched it. How do you like it?

I can't do small talk, don't know how. So I didn't answer "I am well? How are you?"
>>
>>25067631
it's not really possible

I've found I dislike people who are neet and they seem to dislike me. My interests are rather general but I am kind of autistic so...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.