[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi friends. I have a friend, she's a girl, I'm not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1383736370938.gif (1022 KB, 260x270) Image search: [Google]
1383736370938.gif
1022 KB, 260x270
hi friends.

I have a friend, she's a girl, I'm not a normal. Shut up. Anyway, she just texted me that her bf broke up with her. What do I respond with? Like, saying "I'm sorry" seems weird, I'd say that if her mother died or something, I really don't know what to say.

Thanks robot friends, here's a cat GIF
>>
>>25067601

tell her its her fault for being a stupid hoe
>>
>>25067601
Tell her she can come over and talk
>>
just ask her what happened and she'll do all the talking. if she wants to get in the sack with you, it'll be obvious
>>
>>25067601
ask her what happened
>>
>>25067601
She wants emotional support from her go to orbitor. Just be you senpai.
>>
Invite her out somewhere to talk about it. Let it be "neutral territory" like a park or coffees coffeeshop or suchlike and sincerely listen to her vent. Point out the bf's mistakes in dealing with her and tell her what you would have done in his place. Don't pressure her into anything now with the wound raw and stinging:just let her know you are there for her,worry about her and want her happy.
>>
>>25067601
Disregard her. If she isn't fucking you, you have no responsibility to console or support her in any way. If you do, then you're at risk of becoming a beta orbiter, if you aren't already.

>inb4 b-b-b-but i might become her new bf

You won't. Besides, she's used goods anyway and you'll never be able to compare.

Thank me later, normie.
>>
>>25067781

Don't listen to this fucking fag.

text back "That sucks; sorry" and nothing more, and leave her alone. She's just using you for comfort, you betacushion. If she leaves you the fuck alone then you know you have an actual friend and not just some cunt using you to puff up her ego when Daddy isn't around to pump her vagoo full of batter.
>>
>>25067867
If he doesn't try,he won't get her.

You gotta be in it to win it

Besides,it costs nothing to offer a little compassion,just time. If she IS a user, then finding it out early is best. On Anon's own terms.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.