[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't blame Chad, blame society. You'd do the same
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: chad-MMAP-md.png (70 KB, 1030x727) Image search: [Google]
chad-MMAP-md.png
70 KB, 1030x727
Don't blame Chad, blame society. You'd do the same if you were in his place. If anything you should admire and aspire to become like him.
>>
>>25067569

and if chad was in our place, he'd do the same. if anything, he should admire and aspire to not become like us
>>
>>25067585
Precisely. People here always forget that life is a food chain (not in the literal sense, but in a social sense). Most of us here are near the bottom, and for a social food chain to work, there MUST always be someone at the bottom and someone at the top. Somebody post that image with the different male types, from James Bond to bronies, etc.
>>
>>25067664

shut up chad, don't try to sound smart
>>
>>25067674
Don't be mad, I'm near the bottom too, I just opened my eyes and learned to admit my reality and try to deal with it as much as I can.
>>
>>25067569
>le society maymay
NEXT
>>
>>25067706

shut up chad, you're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>25067729
Admitting reality is the first step, take the red pill.
>>
>>25067748
>le redpill maymay
>just accept it and settle down!
Go home, schlomo
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.