[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a long distance relationship thread? They always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1427625100288.png (39 KB, 747x595) Image search: [Google]
1427625100288.png
39 KB, 747x595
Can we have a long distance relationship thread? They always make me feel better about my shitty life
>>
Was in one for almost two years, not gonna write the story again but she cucked me hard.

They're the most susceptible relations to cucking. Don't bother, honestly.
>>
>>25067584
Are you the Anon who posted that she was from the UK?
>>
File: 1443738736336.png (362 KB, 633x473) Image search: [Google]
1443738736336.png
362 KB, 633x473
>>25067608
Yessum, that's me.
>>
>>25067636
I remember you senpai. Keep your chin up brobot
>>
File: Deep-in-the-Darkness-Feeling.jpg (309 KB, 656x788) Image search: [Google]
Deep-in-the-Darkness-Feeling.jpg
309 KB, 656x788
>>25067584
>Be American that loves British accents
>Know that they're all slags
>>
File: 1445293784405.jpg (233 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
1445293784405.jpg
233 KB, 1536x1536
>>25067654
Thanks m8, I appreciate it, you as well.
>>
>>25067584
>>25067608
Link to greentext?
>>
>>25067783
I have the story saved somewhere I just realized. Here it is:
>17 years old, lost 60 lbs, finally get an internet gf
>she lives in the UK, I live in the US
>we met in December 2013, she came to visit for a few weeks in summer 2014
>had a good time, lost my virginity
>she goes back, we are sad, fight sometimes but not that much, pretty good relationship
>christmas 2014 she comes back for a visit, we have a good time
>find red bumps on my dick
>she admits that she has herpes but didn't tell me because the transmission rate is so low
>told her she shouldn't have lied to me, we had unprotected sex because she had the implant, she should have told me
>dumb bitch didn't know that having unprotected sex raised those very low odds of contracting the disease exponentially
>i am a beta cuck and she is the only girl who ever liked me so i forgive her
>we fight a lot, i hold a grudge
>may 2015, on my 19th birthday, find out she is cheating on me, well documented proof from a friend of hers
>also found out she had been showing the nudes i had sent her to all of her friends
>extremely pissed, want to get back at her but i could never pull another girl and cheat on her, and that's scummy anyways
>instead make plan
>say i forgive her, tell her she can come back for a visit
>summer 2015 she comes to visit for 4 weeks
>i had informed my family and friend about the cheating, they weren't hostile but basically ignored her the whole trip
>>
>>25067820
>i ignored her besides eating with her and sharing a bed, never had sex
>she loves american chocolate milk because apparently it's different over here, i make sure to get some and put it in the fridge upstairs
>she can't go up there alone because my dogs will attack her since they don't know her well, so every time i go upstairs i tell her i'll get her some
>always forget
>one day we ordered pizzas, she asked me to put the rest of hers in the fridge
>say okay, walk upstairs and throw it in the garbage
>she notices things are bad, she cries frequently
>one night, i get piss drunk on purpose so she thinks i'm being brutally honest
>tell her i've been pissed about the cheating, but that i love her and forgive her
>reassure her when she leaves we will patch things up, that i won't break up with her
>the very next day i drive her four hours to the airport, kiss her goodbye and say things will be good again
>i walk back to the car, get in, turn on loud rap music and immediately send her a facebook message saying we are done
>drive four hours home in the middle of the night, get mcdonalds and watch youtube videos
>she spent $1200 to come and get crushed
>she sends an angry message back, I just block her
>>
>>25067846
>your idea of vengeance was not givimg her chocolate milk and throwing away her pizza
You're really cute, anon
>>
Hahahhahhhaha long distance haha haha what a joke. None of them work you dorks.
>>
File: 1442788104913.jpg (61 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1442788104913.jpg
61 KB, 400x400
>>25067846
>one day we ordered pizzas, she asked me to put the rest of hers in the fridge
>say okay, walk upstairs and throw it in the garbage
Fucking savage. The devil is in the details and even on the little things you worked to ruin her day.
Nice work. Stay toasted roastie.
>>
>>25067946
>>25068030
Thanks m8s, I tried.

I'm gonna take off and take a nap, have a good night robots.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.