[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /shit teeth/ here? >tfw 19 years old >2 teeth extracted,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9
File: download (12).jpg (7 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
7 KB, 278x181
Who /shit teeth/ here?

>tfw 19 years old
>2 teeth extracted, will soon have to extract 3rd
>6 cavities
>2 crowns
>need to wear braces too

Thank God my parents are rich and I can afford a dentist
>>
Not here.

>Tfw I brush for 2 minutes, 2 times a day use waterpik after big meals, use mouth wash once a day AND floss once per day

Feels good man.
>>
I know that feel, OP.

>had braces twice
>second time actually caused me to develop jaw problems they were meant to prevent in the first place

Fuck orthodontists, by the way. Those oily kikes should be strung up in the street.
>>
>>25067333
Im with you OP. Im gonna have to use internal braces at 21 yo.

Fuck this.

Also everytime i smile i look retarded, yet people still tell me "omg u so serious u never smile"
>>
It's hilarious. I had good teeth, but I was always so scared of getting cavities that I brushed them too much. Ended up destroying my gums and wearing big lesions in the roots of my teeth. They're fucked forever now.

Can't win with teeth. If there's any proof that we were not intelligently designed, it's how fucking retarded our teeth are. never heal, never grow back, only get one set to last you your whole life, and if they start rotting, they can infect your brain and kill you. dumb as shit.
>>
>>25067333
>No braces
>No cavities
>No crowns
>Teeth relatively white
>I grind my teeth constantly
>>
I need a bunch of work done but I skipped going to my appointment because I fucking hate the drilling and grinding. I continue to not brush my teeth too.
>>
>tfw large buck teeth
Thanks, Dad.
At least their white, I guess.
>>
>>25067333
Mine will soon look like pic related, I wish I could get a new set of teeth but shit's expensive ._.
>>
File: 1433731761666.jpg (60 KB, 680x516) Image search: [Google]
1433731761666.jpg
60 KB, 680x516
>went to the dentist today
>said everything was okay

Couldn't take getting another filling, man, fucking awful.
>>
Right there with you OP

> 2 teeth removed because of cavities
> Going on 3 now because its rotted
> bunch of cavities I need fillings on
> been told I need to have a filling taken out and a crown done
> no money to do crown
> no one in my town will accept my insurance for an extraction

I can get the fillings done with my insurance but thats it. Just fuck my shit up senpai.
>>
>>25069242
Forgot to add that I actually do brush my teeth and use mouth wash I just seem prone as fuck to getting cavities and I've been told its genetic.
>>
I started regularly brushing about 2 years ago because my jaw would sometimes hurt and I thought it might be tooth pain. I can't afford to get my teeth fixed.

They're still a bit yellowed but at least I probably won't lose any.
>>
>>25067333
At 19? How in the fuck? Do you gargle soda before bed?
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 616x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 616x523
>>25067333
Fucking sickening OP. I'm 19 as well, but you should have teeth like mine, pic related
>>
>>25069334
I only lived on soda and candy my whole life and never brushed my teeth or floss
>>
>teeth terribly crooked when I was young
>happened to find a really good orthodontist for me
>had braces for not even a year and a half
>teeth completely straight

I really lucked out. My crooked teeth was actually one of my biggest insecurities up until high school. I'm also glad I wasn't an idiot about wearing my retainer either, I've heard tons of horror stories about that
>>
>>25069452
tfw never wore this shit now me teeth are fucked again
wat do
>>
>>25067333
Braces??? Haha that's lame but nice trips though
>>
>>25069885
dude...

i hope to god you brush now cause that is gross
>>
My teeth are literally fucked by genes. They are too weak for any toothpaste to be able to help. All I can do is delay in inevitable fate my father and grandmother have faced where our teeth start to shatter one-by-one until it's time for dentures.
>>
>only eat junk food and milk or soda
>never anything healthy
>never floss
>brush every couple of days at most
>still close to perfect looking teeth
bless my genes and dentist
>>
File: 4 for 1.jpg (186 KB, 776x748) Image search: [Google]
4 for 1.jpg
186 KB, 776x748
I've had around 35-40 cavities / fillings in my life and also have 6 crowns. I'm 24 but didn't really start taking care of my teeth until I was 19-20 and haven't needed any other work in the past 4 years. My mouth actually feels and looks fine but I'm concerned that eventually much of the work I needed to have done when I was younger is gonna problems along the way and I'll be back in the dentist chair for repairs (only this time I'll be the 1 paying for it all)
>>
>tfw had braces twice
>tfw teeth still completely crooked

Dentistry is a scam
>>
>>25071558
did you not put on your retainers afterward?
>>
>>25067333
Iktf, I think I'm gonna take out a loan to get all my teeth replaced with fake ones. Then I'll never have to worry about it again.
>>
>>25071511
>40 fillings

what the fuck i hate having just 1 how long did that shit take in total?
>>
>>25071648
It was over the course of about 8 years (10 to 18). Drinking literally nothing but soda and only brushing your teeth like once a week will do that to you
>>
>>25071614
I did but they still shift back to where they were over time
>>
>>25071691
wow i had to have 4 fillings in a row when i was kid, fucking hated it, i've kept my teeth perfect ever since
>>
>>25067333
Learn to take care of you're death. You're own fault.
>>
File: eggselent.jpg (102 KB, 630x627) Image search: [Google]
eggselent.jpg
102 KB, 630x627
>>25067333
>20 years old
>teeth are jacked up because I never wanted to get braces when I was in school
>have stained teeth from years of drinking coffee
>picked up smoking recently, so that won't help
>dentist told me multiple times that my wisdom teeth will have to be removed, but they never hurt me so I just let them grow in
>have to pop / adjust my jaw every few minutes
>breath always smells, even after I brush my teeth tongue and floss
Checked, and it's not tonsil stones.
>>
>>25067333
>tfw haven't been to the dentist in like 2 years
>tfw the only problem I have is some slight build up on my bottom teeth

can't seem to get rid of it on my own which sucks, but I've actually started flossing to keep it from building up more
>>
>bilateral bite here
>mfw teeth fix was like fix your stuff or lose them
>mfw i got mom genetical teeth issues
>mfw i have a perfect teeth but i have to care every day of them no ewceptions
>>
>>25069452
Why do black people tend to have nice teeth?
>>
>>25071710
you're...you're supposed to wear them forever as far as i know.
>>
>>25071972
fuck that

too hard to sleep
>>
>>25067333
>Thank God my parents are rich and I can afford a dentist

Sucks they weren't lazy and you weren't too retarded to take proper care of your teeth so you wouldn't have to go through this now
>>
i drank oj like my life depended on it since age 3, barely brush my teeth and only did it a week before dentist appointment. teeth are rotting and yellow. my front tooth was chipped when i was younger and just made it easier to have cavities and it looks fucking unnatural. only recently started taking care of it daily with some whitening kits. i'm about to turn 23 in a couple days
>>
>>25071875
Often times their teeth just appear nicer and whiter because it's against their dark skin.

I grew up hardly brushing or flossing and ate shit. I haven't gone to a dentist in like 12 years either. Everything seems okay except the bottom two front teeth feel like they need to get some hard shit removed. I do have two slightly chipped teeth from my dog knocking me in the chin causing my mouth to snap shut when I was younger.
I've been brushing, gargling and flossing more these days and recently purchased crest whitestrips professional effects to whiten my teeth after a year of green tea wrecking my shit. I've only used them for 5 days and the change in my teeth is blowing me away.
>>
>>25067333

>18
>have 6 extra teeth
>these teeth push my other teeth around
>as a result I have this fucked up crooked demonic smile
>last time I went to the dentist I had 12 cavities that haven't broke the surface
>that was a year ago
>i never went back
>>
>>25073292

>6 extra teeth

What the fuck? Are you the result of your mom being exposed to radiation?
>>
File: 1394329475099.jpg (60 KB, 635x467) Image search: [Google]
1394329475099.jpg
60 KB, 635x467
>>25073292
Get that shit fixed anon, don't ever fuck around with your teeth. You only get one set and the longer you leave those cavities the worse they're gonna get. Yeah it'll suck getting it done, but it beats having to wear false teeth or gum your food in 5-10 years.

Also to the rest of you, brush your fucking teeth. Floss too.
>>
File: 1275274367686.jpg (38 KB, 470x400) Image search: [Google]
1275274367686.jpg
38 KB, 470x400
>>25071772
It's because you smoke. Smoking gives anyone fucking vile breath that is difficult to get rid of.
>>
>>25067333
>only brush teeth once a week
>worn my retainer 3 days within the past month
>could go do it right now but I don't want to go run the sink at 3am
>>
You can't just brush you need to floss too
>>
>last time I went to the dentist they recommended setting up an appointment to remove my wisdom teeth
>I have not been to the dentist for over three years
>>
>>25073582
What happend to your wisdom teeth?
>>
Worst teeth on 4chan coming through

>9 teeth replaced
>4 teeth broken down to the gumline
>1 tooth completely missing, can actually bone inside the hole
>100% of teeth are a combination of broken, chipped, or cracked including the replacement ones
>>
>>25073612
The pain isn't that bad, I just have to watch it when I chew sometimes
>>
>>25069264
One workmate of mine was like 24 years old when we were still working together in same place. He told me that he had this problem of no matter how much he brushed and floss his etc. took care of his teeth he would get cavities and bacteria in his mouth would just destroy his teeth.
Luckily he got a doctors appointment and now he has all his teeth removed and got dentures at age of 25. At least he does not have to suffer because of bad teeth again.
>>
>>25067333
>23yo then
>my dentist told me that my two wisdom teeth are going to be extracted soon
>never went there
>fast forward 2 years
>wisdom teeth hurt as fuck
>one of them pushing on nervus trigeminus
>crazy shit pain
>my former dentist has retired meanwhile
>living six, yes, SIX months drugged on painkillers that barely help
>finally decided to do something about it
>find some dentist on the internet with good references
>call him, schedule appointment asap
>five minutes and the wisdom fucker is gone painlessly
>meanwhile the gum heals, he fixes six of my cavities
>the other wisdom tooth got pulled out
>im 26yo now, no cavities, one crown and one tooth missing, because it got knocked out during a motorcycle accident
>also having retracted gums but no bleeding when brushing
>>
>>25073669
HHow? Explain how it got so bad
>>
>overbite
>3 teeth missing
>most teeth have fillings, some of them are mostly filling
>stains, terrible colour
>my lower teeth have a huge gap at the front due to the missing teeth and shifting
>my upper teeth are decayed as shit

I avoid opening my mouth whenever possible
>>
>>25067333
>25
>front teeth breaks in half
>dentist says it looks like grinding caused by stress
>Tell him to get rid of the two broken theet and put fake ones
>mfw when he refused because he wants to save what is left of them
>don't care about saving or not the theet man I only care about how awfull they look broken
>still refuses
>go to another dentist
>refuses to take theet out too
>on top of that suggest me to get braces to prevent the grinding.
>mfw when I can't find a guy to take my two broken theet out and put fake ones so my smile doesn't look like a 8 years old one.
>mfw when celebrities get fake theet all the fucking time and I can't
>>
File: 1445797836977.jpg (13 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
1445797836977.jpg
13 KB, 597x519
>>25067333
>26 years old
>I wasn't at the dentist for nearly 10 years, because I was too poor and parents didn't care.
>I want to join the French Foreign Legion, so my teeth have to be in good order.
>Oh well, nothing hurts so let's do it.
>Go to the dentist with some money.
>Series of examinations
>After two months and nearly 25 visits, there is only one visit left.
>I am broke as I never been, literally thousands upon thousands spent.
>Two crowns, four extracted (eights), absurd number of fixed caries.

Visit your dentist, anons. Really.
>>
I recently got invisalign. Doing good so far. Anyone has experience with invisalign?
>>
>>25075629
just tell them to give you crowns

they probably think you want implants
>>
>didn't brush my teeth on the regular over a period of two years
>didn't get a cavity once
>started brushing again at the beginning of this year
>got a cavity and had it filled in during summer
???
>>
>>25073582
>Tfw teeth so good mouth has room to keep wisdom teeth
>>
I'm almost 21, but I'm thinking about getting braces. I apparently have underbite or something, which probably can't be fixed now, but recently I've been really annyoed by my slightly crooked teeth. They aren't really THAT bad, still probably at least 6-7/10, but the slight uneveness is always on my mind, making me hide them contiously. I don't really mind wearing permanent ones, but I wonder whether they'll actually have some effect.
>>
My crown just got loose and I can't eat comfortably. Probably have some cavities too.
>>
>>25067333
What the fuck? Do you just not brush?

I literally brush for under a minute, 1 time a day, and I dont get cavities. Holy shit anon.
>>
>>25076539
>tfw wisdom teeth never actually grew
Have fun with your evolutionary leftovers
>>
File: 1406168950942.jpg (31 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1406168950942.jpg
31 KB, 600x450
>Tfw my right side of my lips goes up higher when I smile
>>
>>25071772
Make sure to clean your tongue, too. My shitbreath is 90% gone after I do that.
>>
>teeth have turned completely yellow

At least I can look like the Joker now, or that guy from Courage the Cowardly Dog. Fuck yeah.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.