[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You all hate women >You all want sex >You all want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: img-thing.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
>You all hate women
>You all want sex
>You all want people to love you that relate to you
Why don't you just date/fuck each other. Just ignore the dick and continue on. There, found your solution.
>>
>>25067280
robots wont/cant love each other though
>>
>implying you're a pedophile

hmm?
>>
>>25067280
I'm not gay anon.

blox
>>
>>25067280
i've already made out with and jerked off my beta friend. what more do you want op? i felt disgusted with myself which then turned me on.. reminds you there really are no boundaries. i recommend it
>>
>>25067294
Inaccurate. Robots relate to each other the most, why wouldn't we be able to love each other. Beats fucking some normie.
>>
>>25067280
That seems to be how it's shaking out
>>
>>25067280
tfw no gay robot that lives near me
>>
>>25067350
Give us the details senpai. How'd it get that point?
>>
>>25067358
They relate to each other, but they wouldn't be able to love each other. In my opinion you have to be pretty open with each other to love on another, and that's hard enough with one robot in a relationship, with both of them like that, good luck.
>>
>>25067280
I've tried.
Not even robots want me.
>>
> hate women
> after a couple of situations start to hate everyone in general
> end up hating myself
Why would anyone want to be with me if I cant even stand myself
>>
File: shit.jpg (203 KB, 381x424) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
203 KB, 381x424
>>25067280
>everyone on r9k wants the same thing and has the same opinions
>r9k is one person

No.
>>
I'm not gay and I will only settle for the qtest femanon.
>>
>>25067387
good friends since highschool. end up sleeping in same bed, both drunk as fuck, feel him play fighting me for bed space and rubbing his legs on me. felt like he was flirting with me, i thought "fuck it, nothing else crazy will happen tonite" then just kiss him. felt kinda gross, could feel stubble, but also kinky cause id never done it. not like kissing a girl where emotions come into play, literally just the feel of mouth on mouth, rubbing tongues, no feelings or magic there. then just pretended to be a girl and keep making out, started getting into it. then started jerking him off, but he stopped it a few moments later. one of the turn ons for some reasons is that im teaching him, because hes more beta than me and basically never been laid but i have. happened another few drunken nights across a few months. the days/weeks after i felt intense fear, shame, confusion.. it really opened up my thoughts to everything i could do in future, made me realize boundaries can change. also made me less intimidated by women for some reason. i guess if you can fool around with a guy, and you're a guy, you realize bitches aint shit but people. have fantasized about sucking his dick and getting fucked in the ass sometimes, dunno if i'd be comfortable with that though it'd be a shame if i die without experiencing a homo fuckboy relationship though itd really need to be the right guy and totally secret.
>>
>>25067561
10/10 fap material. Thx m8
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.