[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you ever experience young love?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1448864105620.jpg (234 KB, 2208x1242) Image search: [Google]
1448864105620.jpg
234 KB, 2208x1242
Did you ever experience young love?
>>
You do know what board you're posting on, right?
>>
No stop posting this and crushing my soul
>>
Just from the eyes and nose you can tell they are brother and sister.
>>
I had a "bf" in first or second grade? His name was Dan and he had glasses and looked like the Christmas story kid with brown hair. His mom gave my mom a glass swan to give to me on my birthday or something and to be honest, now that I think about it, I dont know what happened to that swan and I wish I still had it. And I dont remember his personality or anything because I was like 6 years old.
>>
i want a daughter!!!!

I WANT A CUTE DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!
>>
God, that little girl is so fucking adorable :3
>>
File: ganymede.jpg (2 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
ganymede.jpg
2 KB, 90x90
Yes.

My neighbour and I used to play "show me yours" games under the back deck. We'd poke at each other's junk and buttholes and then smell our fingers. I was around 3-5 when I did this.

She'd always want to hold my hand and - I don't remember this part but my mom loved telling this story - would call out "anon, be careful!" in a very worried tone whenever I climbed up on a slide or got up into a tree. One time she started crying because I was too high in the tree and I had to come down and show her I was okay make her stop.

When I was 7ish (2nd grade anyway) I "married" a girl a year older than me. Her sister officiated and after the wedding we went into a wooded area and kissed.

We never got a divorce so I think technically we're still married.

It's funny because back in the day I was a chunky little fucker with a lazy eye but the mini-ladies were all up on me.
>>
that kids cheeks are pissing me off
>>
yeah my mom invited her and the rest of my kindergarden class who i hadn't seen since then to my 18th birthday party and i didnt talk to any of them
>>
Me and some girl in church were a "couple" when we were like 5-6 years old and my parents say we made a marriage promise or some shit.

Girls liked me a lot in elementary school. Girls just like whatever person their friends like too so I was the subject for this. The most vocal girl in that group pissed me off every single day and I hated that.

The church girl and one girl on elementary turned out to be literal 10/10s. I never really cared (care?) about romance though and everything went downhill on puberty when autism kicked in
>>
>>25066976
what a cute girl, she looks like my wife's daughter
>>
>>25067268
That sounds painful.

Story?
>>
>>25067414
I was kind of excited because my co-workers had invited me to a going away party for another co-worker of ours. Turns out it was a surprise party for me at the rec center filled to the brim with about 40 people from different times of my life, none of whom I had seen in years. I looked to my right and saw that my mom had set up an "artist gallery" for my work, which were just badly-drawn doddles I had made when I was bored. This especially hurt because I had always said when I was growing up that I was going to be animator and now these people knew I hadn't improved since we had known each other. What hurt even more was that it was a physical reminder that I really had no friends and that my mom had to scrap together random people to even had enough people to throw a party. I then proceeded to sit down at a table with my co-workers and not get up for 2 hours while everyone looked at me strangely because I wasn't saying hi to everyone. After that a bunch of people left "to go to another party" and a couple guys congratulated me for getting a Disney internship and that it would help my drawing skills. When I told him it was to work in food service in Disney World and not animation-related that "oh" he made really hurt also.

It was nice of my mom to try to make a nice party for me but it ended up making me feel worse.
>>
>>25067755
It also hurt to see the girl who I had once talked on the phone for two hours about what we were gonna name our kids and hid in my mom's closet together when her mom came to pick her up look amazing and well adjusted.
>>
>>25067386
triggered as fuck you goddamn cuck
>>
i have never experienced love
>>
>>25067085
oh man fuck having a daughter. That shit is sketchy.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.