[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT A BADASS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NsrwH9I9vE
Seriously why the fuck should this guy not be president?
>>
>>25066924
TRUMP FOR PRES
VINCE MCMAHON FOR VICE PRES
JOHN CENA AND TRIPLE H FOR SECRET SERVICE
>>
Putin seems to have a respectful hard on for him. That's enough to convice me he should be pres
>>
>>25066924
I'm not even american but still like the guy. Probaly one of the coolest human beans involved with politics in a long time.
>>
>>25066924
Isn't this the exact same plot of Idiocracy?
>>
It's sad I think.

How the American citizen's conception of democracy and civic responsibility has been so eroded by a sensationalist media, a consumerist culture full of anti-intellectual frivolous distractions, and a self serving political elite to the point where a vociferous bellicose clown is hailed as a savior.

The end of the republic is in sight.
>>
File: wereyoubornthatstupid.jpg (62 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
wereyoubornthatstupid.jpg
62 KB, 640x640
Because he's a loose cannon and I'd rather not get drafted because his dumb ass cant stop alienating muslims.

>many muslims are patriotic servicemen and women
>several muslim nations have regularly cooperated with us against terrorist sects
>but trump plays up dumb americans fear of unfamiliar culture
>mfw people actually think his foreign policies will make us safer
>>
>>25067090

Oh fuck off. Are you old enough to remember the shitshow that was the 2008 election?

Besides, the only other options are neocons, "Vote for my vagina" or "Vote for free shit"
>>
>>25067185
Kaisich is much more reasonable than trump.
>>
>>25067107
No matter how many "good" Muslims there are, there will be more bad ones. Islam is a cancer on the world and must be stopped.
>>
>>25066924
It's hard to believe people used to think WWE was real
>>
>>25067290
Radicals aren't the majority.
>>
>>25067107
Why don't you move to Saudi Arabia if you want to be a dhimmi kaffir so bad?
>>
>>25067090
eloquent post bro

i agree
>>
>>25067107
>provoking Russia who could start a nuclear holocaust is less dangerous than provoking a bunch of stupid sandniggers
Nah, I'll take the switch.
>>
>>25067481
>imblying
1st Amendment.
They have just as much a right to practice their religion as you have and I have to not practice it
>>
>>25067290
>there are more radical terrorist muslims that everyday joe muslims

are you legitimately retarded?

honest question
>>
>>25067534
Whats Russia got to do with anything thats been said so far?
We can be on good terma with vlad and not pretend all muslims are the debble
>>
>>25066924
If your base watches WWE you shouldn't be president
>>
File: 1450403532332.png (73 KB, 208x203) Image search: [Google]
1450403532332.png
73 KB, 208x203
>>25067580
ARE YOU SAYING YOU'D BE OK WITH MUSLIMS LIVING NEXT DOOR TO YOU?!
>>
>>25067542
What if their religion believes in world domination in the name of a pedophile warlord? Since when does America have freedom of religion if Christians are forced to bake fag sodomy cakes and marry them in their temples by the state?
>>
>>25067090

i dont think you understand how american politics work. as long as you dont pull out the roots nothings gonna change
>>
>>25067107
i can't believe people can have such an, objectively, wrong point of view on this issue. in trump's book, published in 2000 (written in the 90s) trump even predicted that bin laden specifically would attack the US in a great act of terrorism. how did he know this? unlike you, he's not a dribbling retard. the US supported the mujahideens in afghanistan to fight off the soviets, being lead by bin laden, much like the US is currently supporting the FSA (no, not ISIS, russian and syrian shills pls leave) in syria. one of the unfortunate effects of supporting foreign groups to do your dirty work is "blowback," a term frequently used by people who actually understand the cause and effect nature of actions, such as supporting foreign radicals. in no way does it benefit the US to support the FSA, and, if anything, we have more to lose than to gain. the only rational stance to take is to stop fucking supporting foreign groups like the FSA.

and just to clarify, since lefties and stupid republicans don't seem to grasp this, trump has never said he would permanently ban all muslims from entering the US, just that a temporary block needs to be put in place on travel to and from the middle east until we completely understand what is happening and until the extremism dies down. if anything, he should have included all people, not just muslims, but he's not going to sugar coat it because regardless of what he said, you wouldn't understand anyway. and remember the context of his statement. he made this statement after the department of homeland security issued a report claiming they do not currently have enough information, or the ability, to adequately assess whether or not refugees coming to the US have any links to terrorist organizations. moreover, he was well aware that ISIS recently captured a gov't building in syria, which had access to the country's citizen registry and passport printer.
>>
>>25067728
>>25067728
They can believe it. Acting on it and infringing other's rights is where it ends.
Also if you are running a cake business you also have to serve black people so I don't see what your point is. You can't discriminate in your business.
>>
>>25067810
Where this post is an absolute failure is that you think because I don't like trump I think we should support radical factions.

The thing about diplomacy is that some things should be sugar coated whether you fucking want to or not, and this is Trumps biggest flaw.
>>
>>25067810
because of trump's clear understanding of blowback and his desire to end the support of supporting foreign radicals, middle eastern leaders would be more open to supporting a trump US than they would one lead by any other viable candidate at the moment. most middle eastern leaders are not in favor of the US supporting the FSA, and trump has said it numerous times, we do not have true allies in the middle east, just business partners. they put up with our bullshit because of the potential financial gain, nothing more. the people of the middle east would likely have more of a stable, peaceful life if more foreign countries had a leader like trump who sees that fiddling with a country through a proxy paramilitary does not benefit the average person, whether it be a citizen from the country that has the foreign actors running rampant, or the one that sent them there in the first place. citizens of syria are forced to live in a destabilized country and citizens in the western world are forced to live with the potential of blowback looming overhead
>>
>>25067933
trump said that the united states shouldn't, currently, let muslims from the middle east into america, until we have a better read on the situation

based on the context of the statement (ISIS gaining ability to print passports, DHS issuing a report acknowledging they do not have ability to determine if someone is associated with terrorists) can you tell me what was wrong with his statement?

also, support of most other candidates would lead to the US supporting groups like the FSA. trump is the biggest candidate to speak out against this, and even warned america of the future we chose in his book, while accurately predicting bin laden would lead a terrorist attack against us. if you can name one realistic presidential candidate that understands the reality of the situation as well as trump, i'm all ears
>>
>>25067933
here's some more food for thought. if you had to choose one presidential candidate to spend your money, who would it be?

and, when thinking of this, remember, trump has only spent around $5 million on his campaign so far, while clinton and bush have spent more than $100 million so far. yet, who is soaring through the polls? another thing to consider, when answering this question, is that any candidate who was in favor of the ACA should automatically be disqualified, because the company that received the largest federal contract was a foreign company that was being investigated for defrauding the UK gov't at the time of the contract being awarded. not a smart business decision, was it? also, i'd like to remind you that health care reform is not a left or right issue, as many big republicans are in favor of it, including trump, as he outlined in his book
>>
>>25068044
The problem is that discriminating against people of a certain religion is not american. Close borders temporarily? Sure. Only on people claiming to be muslim? No.

>>25068122
It's easy to get your name out when you bait the media with the controversial drivel that he spouts every other day.
The other candidates have to actually try to get their name out because normal politic is too boring for regular people.

It is difficult to gauge trumps actual business proficiency, considering he was born rich. He has had good and terrible business decisions.
>>
Hmmm the anti-trump shills are out in full force today
>>
>>25068298
People don't have to be paid to disagree with you faggot so contribute to the discussion or fuck off.
>>
File: mine.jpg (433 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
mine.jpg
433 KB, 1280x960
>>25068298
This dick is out in full force today
>>
>>25068372
>r9k
>being about serious discussion

This is a meme factory. If you don't like it then you can get out.
>>
>>25068401
>r9k is for my maymays
>stop trying to use my Iroquois fruitbasket weaving imageboard to discuss actual opinions
>>>r/4chan
>>>r/funny
>>
>>25068440
r9k died a long time ago, friend

it's about time you let it go

plus this is a political discussion, go to /pol/ for that

>le "disagree with me ur from reddit" may-may
sheesh, that's some stale shit
>>
Unless he has a plan to deal with people like Martin Shrkeli then I will vote Hillary.

Can't have the Jews taking my medicine away.
>>
>>25068272
so you are offended by trump specifically saying muslim? if he included everyone from the middle east, you would be fine with it? given the context of the statement, i'm curious why you're so offended by what he said. trump said exactly what needed to be said to spread his message while operating on a budget.

let me ask you a question. which viable candidate, other than trump, has spoken out against the potential of blowback, and even documented his fears and specifically named bin laden as someone who would commit a terrorist attack against america? if i asked this in previous elections, you could have answered ron paul, but that answer has vanished. if you cannot name a viable candidate who has an opinion that is grounded in reality on the topic, how does trump's words somehow make him an undesirable president?

and, no, not really, we can assess his actual business proficiency, because the whole meme that trump's only rich because he was born into money is just that, a meme. trump's wealth has grown exponentially, while most people who inherit wealth do not grow their money at a comparable rate. although a few of his ventures have ended with the company going under, most have been incredibly successful.

>>25068486
/pol/ is filled with meme-spouting russian shills and stormfags who don't know the difference between FSA and ISIS - much like our vice president!
>>
>>25068532
you do know that trump is in favor of health care reform, right? it's not a left or right issue, as i've said before. the ACA, however, was a left or right issue
>>
>>25068532
Why Hilary over Sanders?

>inb4 muh bankruptcy
>>
>>25068543
Do you think r9k is seriously a better place to discuss politics?

Go to facebook to get your echo chamber, retard
>>
>>25068572
>you do know that trump is in favor of health care reform, right?

Reform that benefits whom?
>>
>>25068591
>Do you think r9k is seriously a better place to discuss politics?

It actually is. You don't get 300+ frothing white trashstains bombing your thread in 15 minutes.
>>
>>25067854
Fuck off faggot! Being black isnt a political belief and getting married is a personal choice, everybody is free to approve or disapprove of those choices. If you have a business you should not be forced to produce items contrary to your ethos.
>>
>>25068572
So what is he going to do to combat drug price gouging?
>>25068576
He won't win the primary otherwise I would vote him.
>>
>>25068620
lmao you're a deluded fuck

get tha fuck outta here
>>
I can't wait for him to be president
>>
>>25067392
>>25067580
Peaceful majority is always irrelevant.
>>
>>25068591
>facebook
kek

>>25068597
>It is an unacceptable but accurate fact that the number of uninsured Americans has risen to 42 million. Working out detailed plans will take time. But the goal should be clear: Our people are our greatest asset. We must take care of our own. We must have universal healthcare.
>I want everyone to have coverage. I love the free market, but we never had a free market. Even before ObamaCare, it wasn't really free market. As an example, in New York, when I wanted to bid out my health insurance, we had boundaries. I could only go in New York. If I wanted to bid it out to a company from California or New Jersey, anywhere--you get no bids.

also, in case you forgot, he's in favor of increased taxation on the wealthiest of americans
>>
>>25068719
So he has no actual plan, but claims he wants universal healthcare. He doesn't mention how much coverage anyone would get or who they would be allowed to see.

If what he means by universal healthcare is "everyone gets medicaid!" then I'm voting Hillary because, as someone with experience with Medicaid, Medicaid is fucking awful.
>>
>>25068709
okay so kill pre-emptively kill everyone on the planet from every possible demographic group because you're stupid. See how that works out.
>>
File: make America cucked again.png (17 KB, 598x165) Image search: [Google]
make America cucked again.png
17 KB, 598x165
>>25066924
>supports trump
>thinks that wrasslin is real

is this parody?
>>
>>25067107
>he's a loose cannon
this fucking meme again. you don't become a fucking billionaire making rash decisions. give an example of how he's a loose cannon, other than not acting politically correct and speaking his mind. faggot
>>
>>25066924
The last half of the video got me hard for some reason.
>>
>>25067392
so that means we should passively allow the nonmajority to fuck us? fucking retard
>>
>>25068847
>thinks that wrasslin is real
who said this?
>>
>>25068847

He know very that one just doesn't go full retard against our jewish overlords. That isn't Bering a cuco at alo, Ir's playing the long game. Everything within it's time.
>>
>>25069038
Mans, fuck this intrusive auto correction.
>>
>>25068772
pretty sure he has a plan, but i really don't really care about healthcare debate. i have no interest or knowledge on the subject. foreign policy is what i care about. i know he originally was in favor of a single-payer system but now seems to have something alternative to a single-payer. though it could very well be something like a single-payer just with a different title, since his previous support of a single-payer health care system got him labeled as a RiNO. if you actually know anything about the health care debate, you could probably go research his views and have a better understanding of it than i would

for me, i like that he's targeted the ACA, and has put the website on blast. i mentioned one of the problems with the federal contracts already, but another problem was the website itself. not only was the website not functional upon delivery and overpriced, we now know that the contract was awarded because of nepotism. i could go into detail on this if you actually want to know, but the information is out there
>>
>>25069025
It's implied

>WHAT A BADASS

what part of being badass involves paying make-believe theater in front of a crowd of children and retards?
>>
>>25069038
What is Israel going to do? Bomb its only real ally in the world?
>>
>>25069144
they attacked one of our naval intelligence ships in the past...
>>
>>25069038
and how do you know? yes he's a businessman it's probably his strength to play them to the best of his abilities, but given the involvement israel has with the us maybe he genuinely loves the kikes enough to want to fight their wars, we'll see
>>
File: 300px-Burger_trouble[1].jpg (38 KB, 300x478) Image search: [Google]
300px-Burger_trouble[1].jpg
38 KB, 300x478
>>25068440
people on 4chan are generally uninformed and/or stupid, plus the medium of an imageboard doesnt really help

if you want people spouting real opinions on stuff it would have to be on one of the slower boards
>>
>>25069170
It wasn't out retaliation for anything though, and the ship was in Egyptian-Israeli waters during the 6-days war.

They can't do anything against America, America is literally their only ally and it constantly throwing money and weapons at them.
>>
>>25069184
if you're talking about syria, for instance, trump's already made it clear that he doesn't support the FSA. that stance is against israeli interest. the quote in question from >>25068847 is a moot point because he cancelled that trip to israel as israel's politicians, including netanyahu, bashed trump for what he said. the reality is that they didn't bash him because the message could be misrepresented as being racist, rather, they are bashing him because they realize that his stance on the syrian situation goes against israeli interest. which, of course, is why putin seems to be on the trump bandwagon now
>>
>>25067090
I've always had a joke that atheists don't like the bible because it's not a podcast with a joke every 3 minutes.
>>
>>25067107
We're going to have another crusades
>>
>>25069277
great, everyone needs to vote for trump asap
>>
>>25069277
>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who'd go against Russia
You niggas need to stop
>>
How the fuck are people not going to vote for Trump when Putin said he will improve relations? No libfag can defend not becoming best friends with Russia.
>>
>>25066924
how retarded do you have to be to actually enjoy this shit

donald trump is cool though
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.