[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One of you robots have to be into EVE. I haven't played
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Mordus_Frigate_EVE_Keynote.jpg (593 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Mordus_Frigate_EVE_Keynote.jpg
593 KB, 1920x1080
One of you robots have to be into EVE. I haven't played in ages. Does anyone have a good robot friendly corp?
>>
File: screen_1416086011.jpg (50 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
screen_1416086011.jpg
50 KB, 620x372
>tfw you will never fly in faction warfare space disrupting communication and waging immortal electronic warfare.
>>
PLEASE! I know you autistic fucks play this game! WHERE ARE YOU!!
>>
I like the look of it, but I've never actually tried it. MMOs always look cool, but the gameplay ends up being repetitive garbage, and the combat is never engaging.
>>
nope, game is too autistic.
>>
>>25066790
>>25067752
I used to play it but stopped because of uni. I hope to start playing it again soon after I graduate this Saturday.
>>
I used to play but it became like an addiction.

I felt like I had to be at every gate camp and corp roam.

Shit was stupid, I ended up ruining my account by givong all my isk away at jita so wouldn't go back and te sub.
>>
>>25067836
My username:
"Plop Fiction"
Add me in-game, I got like 36 Mil SP.
>>
>>25067807

Its probably the furthest from any type of gameplay you get in games really.

Combat might involve
-Training your skills for months on end so you can fit a ship in a way thats going to actually work
-Jumping on Teamspeak and listening to your fleet commander give everyone orders on where to go / when to undock / making sure everyone is fitted in something thats going to be useful
-sitting on a gate for an hour waiting for ships to jump through and catching them, blowing them up and collecting the loot
-Getting the fuck off that gate immediately because theres 200 ships / 20 really really well fitted ships a few systems out and theres no way that you can win vs them
-going on roaming ops (take serious coordination as you need scouts several systems ahead and behind)
-Roaming ops can end up with you having no fight whatsoever for hours on end and then culminating in communication fucking up and you getting owned by a giant blob of newbie ships
-Or you manage to scout out and track down other corps / alliances on roaming ops and catch them then fuck them up (depends how coordinated your team is and how well you can fly your ships as well as having a FC who knows that its a safe / good bet to engage based on what kind of firepower you have.

Thats actually a very very tiny part of eve. Theres so many different ways to play the game. Also trolling on it is actually allowed.. you can lie, cheat and steal as much as you like. A lot of backstabbing, corp theft and spies get paid off to do dirty work.

Its a lot like real life, cruel and boring most of the time.
>>
>>25066790
Go to >>125671542
Join All-Out, the premier 4chan eve group, we're shit.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.