[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hope to do this someday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11
File: 1450344888605.gif (2 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1450344888605.gif
2 MB, 245x245
I hope to do this someday
>>
>>25066453
Why would you want a dick in your ass?
>>
have gax sex? or just sex in general?
>>
it isnt as good as you think it is
>>
>pozd.gif
>>
File: Moreinsertion.gif (2 MB, 425x255) Image search: [Google]
Moreinsertion.gif
2 MB, 425x255
It's all about frotting OP
>>
>>25066453
I've seen 3 threads this month about robots getting HIV. Have fun, faggot.
>>
>>25066564
>implying every story on 4chan isnt fake
>>
>>25066564

Do you believe those threads?

Though banging fags is a good way to get HIV. A shame STDs exist, otherwise I'd fuck cute boys and slutty girls all day long.
>>
>>25066584
So op doesn't really want to get his boipussy pounded? Good, at least he won't get AIDS.
>>25066585
It's not hard to believe that having sex with trannies and other men will result in HIV.
>>
>>25066564
>>25066585
>>25066674
Wear a fucking condom and don't fuck everything that moves, dummies
>>
>>25066564
>robots getting HIV
>robots
Top kek my young sire.
>>
>>25066695
>condoms
>selective sex partners
I don't think you understand how gay sex works, anon.
>>
I dont find men attractive but still want to get fugged, is this a normal fetish
>>
>That pic

MODS
MODS
>>
File: Balls.gif (1 MB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
Balls.gif
1 MB, 500x245
>>25066741
But anon it is you who doesn't understand how gay sex works
We don't even do anal all that often. It's like the thing we do the least of.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.jpg (78 KB, 995x487) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.jpg
78 KB, 995x487
>>25066564
True fucking story.
>>
File: Screenshot_4.jpg (40 KB, 515x369) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.jpg
40 KB, 515x369
>>25066564
>>25066830
True motherfucking story, faggots.
>>
>>25066784

what do you do personally?

Only had three guys, 3/3 on teh fucking (wearing a jimmy hat of course)
>>
>>25066863
Blowjobs, handjobs, and frotting.
>>
>>25066879

I feel like handjobs might be solid lifestyle choice tbqf

all the excitement of playing with random dicks, .000001% chance of STDs

main method of hook ups? I used grindr
>>
I've always wanted to try getting fucked in the ass. Seems like it would be an interesting, very alien experience. Sex with women is inherently about dominating them, so being dominated and humiliated like that would probably be fun once or twice. But men aren't attractive, pegging isn't real sex, and getting fucked in the ass is how you get aids.

Shame really.
>>
>tfw no robot to do this to me on a daily basis
>>
>>25066929
>tfw condom?
>>
>>25066910
Grindr, growlr, craigslist, clubs, 4chan, whatever works. Just tell them you're not interested in anal before you meet up. If they try to persuade you into anal then kick them fuck out.

Also, if you live alone then lie and tell that you live with a roommate.
>>
>>25066978
I always assumed gays never had sex with condoms, hence the rampant aids. Like the buttfuckee's says "you have to use a condom!" and the buttfucker says "no problem" then just doesn't put one on. You know?
>>
>>25067004
>Also, if you live alone then lie and tell that you live with a roommate.
Why is that?
>>
>>25066929
Being a power bottom is fun too
>>
>>25067015
Dude gay people are obsessed with AIDs
It's weird as fuck but its true
I know a gay guy who just openly talks about how hot he thinks POS sex is and getting infected
>>
>>25066564
>Thinking you magically get AIDS by just being a fag.
Virgins are the way to go.
>>
>>25067030
It'll make them feel like they can't pull any shit because someone might walk in on them.
>>
>>25067063
What you mean so you don't get raped? How common is that though, seriously?
>>
>>25067099
Nah not raped that like never happens, but a lot of horny blue-balled dudes will try to pressure you into shit. If they think someone else is gonna walk in if they start shit then they'll chill out.
>>
>>25066784
god damnnnn. since giving myself prostate orgasms this turns me on so much. getting assfucked is sheer mind-blowing bliss for like.. an hour at a time. i really envy girls who get this feeling. regular orgasm is just a chore, a mild to good sensation which ends in a short as fuck thrill, then you're thirsty again. ass fucking is pure, deep, satisfying bliss that you give yourself over to and hours afterwards feel completely satisfied.. those anime images of girls going crazy and melting is exactly how it is. mad mad jelly that assfucking isnt socially acceptable, entire male gspot is taboo wtf is that about. wish i was more attracted to dudes, i either gotta suck it up or get a girl to peg me but i doubt many girls want to dominate like that, and its not the same as a dick.

gay dudes disgust me though. need to get assfucked by a straight guy or at least bi
>>
>>25067004

thanks brah

will expand the net with growlr and CL
>>
how does the top maintain his erection for men?
>>
>>25067902
by being attracted to them
>>
>>25067682
i dont get pleasure from my ass
how do you do it?
it just feels like im shoving in a poop
>>
>>25068181

maybe some guys have nerve endings in their ass
>>
>>25068181
Keep doing it. Got to work your ass into a wet mess.
>>
>>25067939
It would be like taking a shit with a boner, how is that possible?
>>
>>25068283
you must mean the bottom then, not the top, silly

>>25068181
gotta hit that prostate
>>
File: 2of7QFR.jpg (33 KB, 639x358) Image search: [Google]
2of7QFR.jpg
33 KB, 639x358
>>25066453
mtf here
you guys are fucking stupid if you have unprotected sex with any trans person
you know they are literally 12 year old girls experiencing puberty and all you want is cock shoved inside you. They are most likely a whore and incredibly damaged. God forbid they are black. Nobody wants black mtfs. They are fucking trash. You are probably having sex with a transvestite anyways not a transgender person, since every fucking gross mother fucking agp hon fetishist tries to fucking label themselves under my fucking transexual terms.

I got tested and my bf got tested. We are safe. He's got an insane libido and so do I and we match. I think of myself as someone who has incredible self control and everyone tells me that and its waaaaay too fucking much to handle. Anyone who isnt a fucking control nazi like me probably has aids. Nigger "transgenders" are like 70% likely to be hiv positive.

Don't be a fucking idiot.
>>
i've decided never to let a cock in my ass, and never to put my cock inside the ass of a person who has ever had a dick

tough decision i was almost gay there for a minute and op's gif turns me on for sure
>>
>>25066564
This, THIS!

Use a fucking condom, you meme loving fucks.
>>
File: ABSOLUTELYHALAL.jpg (38 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
ABSOLUTELYHALAL.jpg
38 KB, 531x471
It just feels like you're taking a weird shit, really

a weird shit that goes the wrong way

but it can be pretty cash if done the right way; i.e. not rushed and with proper care, and of course a little faggotry from yourself

t. bi-curious guy with gf who pegs him on occasion
>>
>>25068489
So you have gay feelings but vowed never to act on them? Congrats, you're a gay robot.
>>
>>25069050
what about getting ass-rammed repeatedly at super high speeds with a dick or dildo? have you tried that?
>>
File: 1146793877230.jpg (99 KB, 600x765) Image search: [Google]
1146793877230.jpg
99 KB, 600x765
>>25069188
sort of

feels pretty cash, even if my gf's pelvic thrust was of no great might, it was definitely a memory i cherish

i unironically advice each anon to try it at least once
>>
>>25069272
how does one into a gf that is willing to peg you
is it her fetish as well or did you have to coax her into it?
>>
>>25069394

well in that aspect i fear i may not be of much help..in all honestly it all started when we were both drunk as fuck, fucking and i asked her to shove a couple fingers up my ass; however i was already aware that she as a bit kinky and stuff

i'm pretty sure she's not that all into it, but just does it because she knows i'm into it, thats pretty much why we only do it pretty rarely i'm pretty sure
>>
>>25069469
at least shes kind enough to acknowledge/entertain it.
>>
File: hope.png (143 KB, 437x599) Image search: [Google]
hope.png
143 KB, 437x599
>>25069603

true that

PROTIP: get a girl who's either: alternative; nerdy; self-mutilates; or has othwerwise low self-esteem. they're more prone to fullfill your sick sexual needs
>>
>>25066453
Do what? Practice for girls with a friend? You should have already done that by now. Most guys do it while in their teens.
>>
>>25066453
looks like a trap.
>>
I'd really like to jerk someone off.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with taking it up the butt.
>>
>>25066453
Ask your dad for help.
>>
>>25068450
You are still a fucking freak that needs to be sent to a mental institution or stoned.
>>
File: That Feel When PTSD.jpg (395 KB, 1635x1656) Image search: [Google]
That Feel When PTSD.jpg
395 KB, 1635x1656
>>25068450
>my fucking transexual terms
>>
>>25070319
how do white, hispanic, and black women all have high-ish rates of HIV, but not men?
why do black women have twice as many cases as black men? who are they sleeping with???
>>
>>25070505
Honestly, its more like you wouldnt ever tell and I wouldve probably been one of the jocks giving you shit.

The irony is that you guys have so many problems and all you have to do is act like some fucking massive stereotype and find any manly activity at all to be successful in and youre considered an "alpha" what the fuck ever.

I literally spent most of my life doing it when in reality im a girl or in your case a sissy faggot freak or whatever. Being an alpha or whatever the fuck you want to call it is easy. Just roleplay as Vegeta all the time. Turning it off to be gentle and stuff is the hard part.

>>25071049
Sorry I figured people who are in a thread about shoving dicks in each others assholes were probably faggots. I didnt know you were a part-time faggot or a "i just suck dicks on the weekend" faggot. My apologies.

>>25071091
There arent that many gay male prostitutes. Women are whores. Gays are a minority. Whore gays are a minority of a minority. Any "straight" guy in that equation is probably having gay sex with a gay male whore which is also a very small minority.

vs
ALL WOMEN
>>
>>25071139
>Being an alpha or whatever the fuck you want to call it is easy. Just roleplay as Vegeta all the time. Turning it off to be gentle and stuff is the hard part.
as a beta weak trash this offended me
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.