[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Want to watch Star Wars but afraid to go out and theater won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: nido.org_1450145766377_n.jpg (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
nido.org_1450145766377_n.jpg
13 KB, 320x320
Want to watch Star Wars but afraid to go out and theater won't let me go by myself what do?
>>
>>25066449
Torrent
Han dies, Kylo kills him
Kylo is Han's son
>>
Han Solo is killed by his son, Kylo Ren.

doughnut steel
>>
File: wake me up.jpg (72 KB, 717x473) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.jpg
72 KB, 717x473
>>25066449
Don't go unless you want to get btfo by ISIS because its happening in two hours.
>>
>>25066595
This. Just go next week where there's going to be less people and you won't get gunned down.
>>
>>25066449
dl the blurays in a couple of months, that's what I'ma do.
>>
>theater won't let me go by myself
Do you look like a mass shooter or something?
>>
Seriously, what the fuck. I had never heard of people not being allowed in a theater if they were alone in my life and when I looked at my local theater they had banned singles

What the fuck is this shit? This feels like a deliberate attack on robots at this point. It's almost Orwellian the way robots are stigmatized and bullied.
>>
>>25066449
Just make sure to give them a nice big $20 tip and you'll be fine.
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 499x499
>>25066449
>watching a cuck wars sequel
REEEEEE MESA GET OUTTA MY BOARD
>>
>go to theater by self
>manage to buy tickets and food without sperging
>get nice seat in the middle of the 4th row
>barely anybody in theater
>rows in front of me are completely empty

the movie was very nice and it made me feel like a little kid again, if the whole no singles theaters thing is real and not a meme then that blows man, it's nice to be able to focus completely on the movie.

except for constantly daydreaming about the girl you like sitting next to you and being on a date with her, but the lightsabers and childhood heroes managed to distract me from that
>>
>>25068614
his arm isn't around a qt so yes
>>
>>25066516
Jar Jar new emperor
>>
>>25069548
Same man, first time I went by myself to the movies. Honestly I didn't feel weird at all except when the movie ended I rushed out ahead of everyone and that was kinda weird I guess, I even paid with a 100 dollar bill just to annoy the ticket man.
>>
File: JarJarTongue_BlastOff.jpg (22 KB, 640x550) Image search: [Google]
JarJarTongue_BlastOff.jpg
22 KB, 640x550
>>25066449
Do something like this to all the normies.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.