[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>decide to rewatch Evangelion >alcoholic nympho BPD attention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: misato003.jpg (64 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
misato003.jpg
64 KB, 768x768
>decide to rewatch Evangelion
>alcoholic nympho BPD attention whore with daddy issues
>realization slowly dawns
>every woman I've ever fallen for has been a subpar Misato knock-off

DAMN YOU ANNO
>>
>Every girl I ever liked murdered their own mother.

MASTER ANNO!!!!!!
>>
Misato, Asuka, and Skylar White off the top of my head are basically the only well written female characters ever.
>>
>>25065927

>Asuka
>well written

Are you drunk, high or stupid?
>>
>>25065959
It's not my fault you missed the entire point of her character, even if it's magnified by melodramatic weeaboo bullshit. She is desperate to prove she exists to herself, more than to convince others. Asuka is so desperate to exist that her voice actor became her.
>>
>>25065983

>defending Asuka

>ever
>>
File: 1449740880931.jpg (73 KB, 1068x600) Image search: [Google]
1449740880931.jpg
73 KB, 1068x600
>>25065870
Misato kind of woman is my fetish. It reminds a preference for MILFs but Misato is much younger and yet you still can see this contrast between Shinji and her. She is like a mother to him in many various ways. She is somewhat in between an older sister and a mother.
>>
>falling for women

Cuck

I like Misato for being a slutty alcoholic that probably farts all over her apartment and wouldn't give a shit if you had takeout every night for supper, along with getting drunk.
>>
>tfw gf is basically a chubby Misato that found tumblr
>>
>>25065983
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzvIn0mdXtY
>>
>>25066222

Bitch be crazy. But not the good kind of crazy.
>>
>>25066222

So is everyone involved in Eva mentally ill, or just most of them?
>>
>>25066070
She is a cunt and I HATED her when I first saw the show but her character is important nonetheless. It represents a desperate, ego-driven desperation that people of all kinds all over the world experience.
>>
>>25066380
Long haired nerv guy was pretty normal I think, everyone else was fucked up
>>
>>25066408
>redundant words

I don't care, you know what I mean. She's a narcissist and delusional at her very core and I can't think of a better example of how these traits were portrayed.
>>
>>25066380
autism isn't a mental illness shitlord
>>
>>25066423

I meant creators and stuff, but

>Long haired nerv guy

had that whole "nude Rei army" killing him, rather than a loved one. Definitely something up there.
>>
>>25066436
....Maybe Scarface, but that shit was kinda boring and weird.
>>
File: theanimeisswift.gif (1 MB, 430x342) Image search: [Google]
theanimeisswift.gif
1 MB, 430x342
>>25065927
I think that you are forgetting someone
>>
>>25066440
Guess he just didn't have any loved ones
>>
>>25066480
Sorry Anon, I am allergic to moeshit.
>>
>>25066480
Literal cancer, I can feel the tumor forming in my colon just looking at that knock off hamtaro
>>
>>25065927

>Skylar White

Well, she was a massively stupid, boisterous, hypocritical cunt, but she's the best portrayal of how evil women are in modern media, that's true.
>>
>>25065959
Nice Asuka impression.
>>
>alcoholic nympho BPD attention whore with daddy issues

this is all women though
>>
>>25066819
True, but some moreso than others.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.