[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What were you doing 5 years ago, r9k? I was on a date at a high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 14503995094161583755027.jpg (892 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
14503995094161583755027.jpg
892 KB, 2240x1344
What were you doing 5 years ago, r9k?

I was on a date at a high school dance with a qt. I danced with her and all that shit. She pretended to be my girlfriend for 3 months before dumping me, found out later she was only doing it out of pity, and because I was a beta fuck who gave her stuff. Tried to an hero over it and ended up dropping out of high school once she started fucking one of my friends. I'm over it now, couldn't careless about her, fucked up my life in other ways.

Now I'm a 21 yo kv high school dropout with a few community college classes under my belt, no license, no car, no nothing. Spent today trying to clean up shit I my room. Still as much of a sad pathetic fuck as ever.

What were you doing five years ago today r9k?
>>
Damn it, I meant five years ago to the day. Actually to the fucking hour, honestly. I only remember the dates because I treated them like a fucking solemn holiday for two years while I was trying to get over her.
>>
I was 18 in my 2nd year of Uni and rather happy not realizing that being in a class of 4 in a shit tier Uni and not realizing I had a lot of problems to fix would cause me to become a depressed piece of shit a few years later.
>>
>>25065696

There were only four people on your class? What?
>>
>>25065696
>>25065654
Also like you I have to deal with unbearable regrets from your age except I fucked up. But can't deal with it.
>>
>>25065654
How does it feel to ruin your entire life over one women. Do you feel like a pathetic piece of shit?
>>
>16
>left school for a year because of mental illness
>I had enough extra credits for it not to matter
>warring with my runescape clan
>>
File: boss-sp-303-dr-sample-134342.jpg (122 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
boss-sp-303-dr-sample-134342.jpg
122 KB, 1024x768
5 years ago I was living in a different house with a different roommate, trying to make music with a drum machine and a casio.

Turns out that wasn't a good set up who knew.

Now I'm in a different house and I'm trying to make music with a sampler, a 4 track, and a laptop.

I read more now.
>>
I was rebounding from my nympho gf of 1 year who was cheating on me because I was in college and she was still in high school so I couldn't get to her house every day to fuck her. I got back with the girl I dated the year before I got with the nympho, who I never had sex with the first time. She abused me like crazy back then, and she was only just starting to abuse me again. I must have fucked her by this time 5 years ago. She was great, DD cups and blonde hair.
>>
>>25065722
I was in some obscure maths+econ major in one of the smallest Uni in my country. We were 25 at first but most people had no idea why they were there. At the end of the 1st year we were 10 people including 5 dumb cunts. Then the following 2 years 4/5 people. Wasn't that fucked when I started Uni and I'm sure I would have done ok anywhere else by being with like-minded people.

Also had no friends from high school because I only made my last year of high school there and didn't integrate.
>>
File: 2015-02-18-16-48-52.png (1013 KB, 875x927) Image search: [Google]
2015-02-18-16-48-52.png
1013 KB, 875x927
>realized today at work that today is the exact 6 year anniversary of me joining the Army
>mfw the last 6 years
>>
File: SadFaggot.jpg (2 KB, 125x101) Image search: [Google]
SadFaggot.jpg
2 KB, 125x101
5 years ago I took a greyhound about 8 hours south to go see my internet girlfriend. I was 17 and I ended up losing my virginity on Christmas Day. It was actually pretty magical. I ended up moving there for the next 3 years until we broke up. I have not had a girlfriend since. I dont think anyone else will ever want me, and even if someone did it wont be as good as that one. It was seriously a perfect fantasy relationship. Once Ive had that I cant bother with inferior casual dating, but it doesnt matter anyways because Im quite ugly and I dont think that option is available to me anyways.
>>
>>25065848
Although probably 6 years ago to this exact hour tho I was probably sitting at Burger King gorging myself on cheeseburgers cause I had been cutting my diet and working out HARD because I was just at that threshold of body fat percentage to qualify to get in
>>
>>25065745

Nah, actually there were a lot of reasons I ruined my life that had nothing to do with her. Only mentioned her because I realized that was five years ago and thought lol look how far I've gone. There was another girl in between, too. Tried to an hero both times and finally realized women are shit and so am I.

I was depressed before anything even happened with her anyway. Worst part is my mother blames shit like my teachers from school and drives herself nuts over it... I camt even an hero because she'd probably snap and kill them all. My parents deserve a better son and I'm too tired to b that person.
>>
>>25065828

That sucks ads. Sounds like a wicked cool college though, only 25 people? Probably would have ended up like family if they weren't dumb cunts as you put it.
>>
>>25065654

In my 2nd year of college, getting wasted constantly and generally being a hazard to myself and others.
>>
it was my first year of college.
All my highschool friends had abandoned me,
Around now I'd be taking the bus back and chatting with a drunken toothless Indian hobo, the only human soul who reached out to me during those dark times, he was just a beggar looking to make a buck but he kept me sane.
He still hangs around the same stop, I've considered getting him a 6pack for Christmas but I don't want to be presumptuous.
>>
>>25065654
Well, 5 years ago for me would be about sophomore or junior year in high school. It's Thursday after 2:45 PM, so I'd probably be on our school's bus headed over to the beach for outrigger canoe paddling practice. (I lived in Hawaii.)

I used to be a lot more physically fit back then. Even had a few girlfriends. Now I'm a hungry virgin skeltal at 5'10" 135 lbs who watches anime and plays vidya all day.
>>
File: haze gray and underway.jpg (91 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
haze gray and underway.jpg
91 KB, 720x540
5 years ago today I was underway with my first ship. Glad i'm out of the Navy now.
>>
>>25066351
Ensign eh?
What was your rate?
>>
>>25066676
Surface Warfare. Pretty much drive the ship.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.