[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>text girl >>that anxiety of waiting for her to text
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1410490011504.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1410490011504.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
>text girl
>>that anxiety of waiting for her to text back
>she doesn't for several hours

I wish I hadn't even tried
>>
who is she whats your relationship with her and what did you say
>>
>>25065454
Got her number from a dating site a week ago. We texted back and forth then but I haven't contacted her in a week because I'm a robot. I finally did it today. She immediately texted back at first, but then I explained I was had been too busy to talk to her she hasn't responded
>>
>>25065625
fag. never answer right away. never get cozy before meeting them. and only respond ever 2-3 days after a few messages between. and stop being a pussy. just fucking wait, and set a date already u fool. and talk to multiple women at once ALWAYS. otherwise ur done son.
>>
>>25065688
Is this really how it is? This stupid pseudo game bullshit? Why can't two people just like each other and express their feelings? I quit.
>>
> Text grill
> FF 3 days later
> "Oh sorry, I didn't see your text"
> Hear she changed her number the next day.
>>
>>25065752
10/10 top c.uck

couldn't she have just blocked your number?
>>
>>25065799
Nah, it happened during the weekend and she was giving her number in class the next monday.
Will greentext it:
> Lunch time
> A group formed around that girl (T.) in class
> She was giving out a paper and they passed it along
> Didn't mind since I am not part of that group anyways
> (Kinda) Friend (A.) comes by
> "Hey Anon, did you get T's new number?"
> What.jpg
> "Yeah, she changed her number because some creep stalked her this week-end.
> Then T calls A from the back.
> They are talking silently about something
> Hear some girls laughing and other staring at me

I think I got the message back then.
>>
>>25065878
That's fucked up man. What a bitch. What did you text her?
>>
>>25065951
"Hey T., How are you?"
I guess you need to be good-looking and less bot to ask how girls are doing...
>>
>>25065743
Listen man. You need to find a balance. Wait too long and they think you're not interested and move on. Go too fast and it can come off as creepy. If they text you text them back after like 5 to 10 minutes. Dont sperg out and say weird shit like "omg u like this? I love you" just talk to her like a normal human being and don't go overboard.
>>
>>25065743
Here's a tip: If you date women who are 30+ or even just 28+, this kind of shit doesn't apply. After a certain age they can pretty much just tell you if you are what they want or not and then you go with it, no more fucking cell-phone-mind-game shit, for the most part.

This is from a 19 year old who dates 35 year old women and has the time of my life doing it, just my opinion.
>>
>>25066019
>This is from a 19 year old who dates 35 year old women

Where do you meet such women? Are they single mothers?
>>
>>25065396
just get used to attempt and fail until you are immune to that feeling.

If u keep trying you will eventually succeed.
If you quit after failing once, you will not succeed very often.

By keep trying i mean that now u forget about that girl and move on the the next one, i am not telling you to go full stalker, lets get that straight.

Remember, the answer "no" or getting ignored is practically guaranteed, so, what do you have to loose anyway? Anything above getting ignored or a negative answer is a bonus.
>>
>>25066065
No they aren't single mothers at all. I meet them in restaurants, by happenstance, as friends of friends, etc. I just happen to know these people so I ask them out rather quickly and it works out. I also travel to different countries a lot and meet them that way.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.