[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>one chance in life >born non-white male Why were humans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: indian-tache2.jpg (54 KB, 350x352) Image search: [Google]
indian-tache2.jpg
54 KB, 350x352
>one chance in life
>born non-white male

Why were humans with non-white skin even created? We're just designed to roll around in poo and be terrible. REEEEEEEEEEEEE it's not fair!
>>
Indians even look like they were made of poo.
>>
>tfw paki
Being brought up in a mudslime home was the fucking worst. I could've been a normie..
>>
blame your non-white parents for fucking. That's why you were created.
>>
>once chance

you never know
>>
>>25065265
>fat, ugly white neckbeard detected
>>
>>25065265
>>25065356
yet you haven't killed yourself
fucking savages
>>
To have sex with white women and destroy the white race, remember my brother. They Jews have already orchestrated the beginning steps. The black are already on the PAWGS. Indians are moving in to Canada and the UK. Asians are coming into the Eastern part of the US. Hispanics from the South, and Arabs are going straight into Europe.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.