[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>visiting my gramps >he lives by himself (my grandma died
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Mother-Of-God-animated-gif.gif (468 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
Mother-Of-God-animated-gif.gif
468 KB, 500x250
>visiting my gramps
>he lives by himself (my grandma died a long time ago)
>rummaging through his closets for funsies
>find some really cool shit
>find a new blazer
>find an old metal ammo box in great condition
>find ammo in the box (12 gauge shells, various other bullets)
>find an ammo clip for the SKS he gave me a while back
>find brand new shoes
>find cool old photos
>looking through a shoebox for more photos
>and then I fucking found IT
>find an odd cylinder shaped thing that rounded on one end
>no it can't be
>twist the end
>it's a fucking vibrator
>hold it in my hands for a bit, questioning my fucking existence
>run to the bathroom and poor rubbing alcohol on my hands
>I know it's not my gramp's, it's my dead grandmother's (it was in her old room's closet)
>just slid it back under some papers and put it back up

Now here's the question /r9k/,

I'm a greedy fucking Jew and I've been wanting to purchase a vibrator for prostate stimulation. Should I save the money and use my dead grandmother's vibrator or do I need to purchase a new one? I'm leaning more towards purchasing a new one because I wouldn't want to put something in my ass that's been in my grandma's vag. However, I could just do a full blown sanitation on the thing with boiling water and alcohol and save some cash. What would you do?
>>
File: shig.jpg (52 KB, 442x520) Image search: [Google]
shig.jpg
52 KB, 442x520
>>25065228
What?
robotrobtrobot
>>
>>25065228
Just buy a new one you cheap filthy degenerate faggot
>>
>>25065228
>I know it's not my gramp's, it's my dead grandmother's (it was in her old room's closet)
If you were him, and it was yours, where would you store it? There.
>>
>>25065307
But I could save the money and the embarrassment of going to a sex shop.

>>25065329
I could be but I highly doubt it. My gramps isn't a degenerate. My grandma was more of the wild type in a way. She ran that relationship and was way more likely to get crazy shit like that.
>>
File: 1447488288954.jpg (97 KB, 779x635) Image search: [Google]
1447488288954.jpg
97 KB, 779x635
>>25065228
She would have wanted you to use it.
>>
>>25065228
vibrators can cause prostate numbness
>>
bumpoooo
blox
>>
>>25065228
dude
is your fucking old nasty grandmas filthy grandma pussy juice infested vibrator
what the fuck why would you even CONSIDER not buying a new one and taking that one
>>
File: 1384825704320.jpg (21 KB, 301x351) Image search: [Google]
1384825704320.jpg
21 KB, 301x351
No binge, gotta stinge.
>>
DO IT ANON POST WITH TIMESTAMP
>>
>>25066556
It would be clean if I sanitized it though.
>>
>>25065429
>vibrator
>crazy shit

aw
>>
>>25066824
Back in the day that was kind of crazy. You also use chase my gramps around the house and while grabbing at his dick.
>>
asgasdfsdaf
>>
fake and gay desu
fag
>>
>>25067559
I swear to God man I'm being honest. This happened today.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.