[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are all normies massively two-faced?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Qo8uEjq.jpg (177 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Qo8uEjq.jpg
177 KB, 768x1024
Why are all normies massively two-faced?
>>
>>25065109
Because it pays.
>>
>>25065109
We aren't, you're just grabbing at straws trying to blame someone for your own shortcomings.
>>
>>25065109
because people are capable of both good and bad and society rejects the bad, and most don't act good all the time, so they need a facade where the bad guy can play the role of the good guy
>>
>obvious ugly/retarded girl makes a sympathy bait post on facebook
>"awww you're so beautiful girl! <3"
makes me sick
>>
>>25065168
Bullshit, everyone's two-faced, you need to be in the modern world.
>>
>>25065109
I have noticed that when talking to them they love to talk about other people behind their back, gossiping all the time
>>
>>25065232
Why the fuck do they do this so much?
>>
>>25065360
They'd feel guilty if they didn't after seeing everyone else do it.
>>
>>25065109
What do you mean?

Being two-faced is more of a robot/cyborg thing?
>>
>>25065234
No you do. No one is going around back stabbing, it's all in your head.
>>
>>25065109
all normies are double thinking hypocritical two faced sociopaths

once you realize this it's easier.
>>
>>25065458
Do you ever actually leave the basement?
>>
>>25065458
You must be fucking retarded if you can't see that everyone is putting on an act almost 24/7 lad, I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>25065479
I live on the 6th floor, cunt. High enough up that eve I can see your delusion.
>>
>>25065521
I feel bad for your failing mental health. Paranoia is a disease.
>>
Its socially beneficial to keep the excitement going through gossip its all a silly game and its better to disregard it until someone gives you real problems
>>
>>25065109
Why this is nigger wearing that makes look like his cut and guts are spilling out?
>>
>>25065599
He is not a nigger!
>>
>>25065521
Depends on the person and whom they're with. But, there's a lot of it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.