[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm a 28 yo fellow robot, pure kissless virgin on my way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1442014998824.png (112 KB, 297x282) Image search: [Google]
1442014998824.png
112 KB, 297x282
i'm a 28 yo fellow robot, pure kissless virgin on my way to wizardry

but my neighbour who's about 16 or 17 has been hitting on me pretty hard.

she's definitely cute, like 7.5/10, not fat

should i go for it ? how should i do ?
is she a succubi who just want to steal my wizard powers ?
>>
>>25064814
>but my neighbour who's about 16 or 17 has been hitting on me pretty hard.

what has she been doing? also how does this even happen, are you good looking or something?
>>
>>25064814
breh its pretty much a 99% chance that you are misreading the signs, maybe shes generally a bit flirty, but that she isn't really into you and that anything you do past the point of no return is going to just fuck your shit up
>>
at 28 y/o youre already really deep my friend. I saw keep studying the arcane secrets, and hold your penis from desires.

Once you have sex you will be a normie. There's no going back from that.

Unless of course this girl is attractive, then yeah do it
>>
>>25064814
you're about to be a 28 yo robot that's registered as a sex offender. Don't do it. Ignore the succubi. Or else your life will be ruined. In this world justice doesn't exist when women wrong men. God won't protect you either. Even the heavens ignore it.
>>
>>25064814
>not fat
She's not interested.
>>
>>25064876
>also how does this even happen, are you good looking or something?

dunno, i guess, girls have been hitting on me in HS and college, but now i'm neet and i rarely go outside
>>
>>25064814
dark mages are trying to sabotage your path to wizardry anon! don't fall for this trap
>>
>>25064814
Do it, faggot

Also post pics of her
>>
>>25064978
16 is legal here
also, i'v always wanted to lose my V to another V so that's kinda handy

there is no way i would find a virgin girl my age that is even remotely fuckable
>>25065057
don't have any pic, sorry
>>
>>25064978
>implying he'd get caught
>>
>>25064929
>Unless of course this girl is attractive, then yeah do it

i think she's really pretty
>>
Don't do it, or "the condom accidentally broke, Anon!!!!!!!" will be the last thing you hear before you lose your entire way of life. Not worth it
>>
>>25065138

Fine. I think you shoudl do it, but just know, she will try to make you her BF. To this, you can not be a little bitch, you need to tell her "no."

Teen girls are good for the fuck, but you never keep them around.
>>
>>25065195
thats a valid argument.
but it could happen with any women, should i just not have sex ever ?
>>25065347
>Teen girls are good for the fuck, but you never keep them around.

why ?, i mean she seems sweet, and her proximity makes things pretty handy.

also, she's a teen so she won't expect me to take her out of some expensive date or shit
>>
>>25065471
>should i just not have sex ever ?
Why the hell would you want to? There's no point other than reproduction, and that's more trouble than it's worth imo.
>>
>>25065195
And why would that happen?
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 250x250
>>25065347
>not wanting an lgf
>>
>>25065604
It happens all the fucking time. Women are never to be trusted. Ever. One minute you think you're in the clear, the next your stuck living on the streets paying for some hood rat's kid while the whore is living in luxury
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 479x720
>>25065657
*doffs trilby*
>>
>>25065657
>>25065772
>someone tries to help people prevent an irreversable mistake
>HURRR MUHH FUHH DORA YOOO FORYA HURR
>>
>>25064814
Am 28 and would do it. Go for it op. Do it for me, the chance I'll never have.
>>
>>25064814
Do it.

mootblex
>>
>>25065471
Teenagers are children. You're expecting that this girl is going to be rational. She might not cost you money, but I promise you, she will turn your life upside down. Be prepared to meet her family and friends and be involved in all her problems
>>
>>25064814
>>25064814
You may be of average looks and financial means as a 28 year old I honestly don't know, but she could be projecting a lot of sexual experience onto you due to the age gap. Case in point you are a total virgin and by no means would be able to take the lead with her or do anything special to meet those completed unwarranted expectations. Also there is too much at stake.
>>
>>25066196
she wouldn't know anyway

but i don't think she's hitting on me just for the D
>>
a teenage girl who hits on grown ass men approaching 30 is not the kinda teenage girl i'd want to sleep with
>>
>>25065657
>implying something like that would ever happen
>>
>>25066583
why not ?
(fuck u lemon face)
>>
>>25065817
My pony was that you're a fucking retard for being overly paranoid
>>
>>25067227
>my pony
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.