[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you might be a robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 20151217_184737.png (1 MB, 1015x1801) Image search: [Google]
20151217_184737.png
1 MB, 1015x1801
Tired of seeing your not a robot threads. How about we change it up.

>if the only time your dick gets wet is when you take a shower
You might be a robot.
>>
>if people accusing you of autism preface it with 'honest question -- are you literally...'
You might be a robot.
>>
>the last time someone kissed you, your reply was stop it mom
>>
>>25064750
honest question -- are you literally under the impression that people who use that phrasing are being honest and asking for literal truth?
>>
>if someone asks you about your gf, and you describe your waifu
>>
>>25064816
Not very. But there is a real difference between 'Are you autistic?' and 'Have you been professionally diagnosed with an autistic spectrum condition? I'm asking out of genuine concern.'.
>>
>>25064816
Woah. Deep.
>>
>>25064724
>taking showers
NORMAN GET OUT
>>
>if the last time someone touched your sack, you had to turn your head and cough
You might be a robot.
>>
>if everybody stops talking when you enter a room
>>
>if you've every been called a creep for just saying hi

You might be a robot.
>>
>if you blame anything other than yourself for your problems
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.