[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 20 and out of touch What the hell happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
>tfw 20 and out of touch

What the hell happened?
>>
This generation blows ass due to several generations of shit parents and a long list of other factors.

Just do the new cool thing called not giving a shit.
>>
File: 1442666457272.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1442666457272.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>25064607
Our own generation got degenerate so fast that even we ourselves our outgrowing it or can't keep up with the bullcrap. So degenerate yet I wonder sometimes if it effects me much.
>>
I believe it. I am 27 but who in their right mind can expected to keep the pace at this rate? Enjoy your 20s OP, it's all I can do to leave you as far as I can in the dust and see you in hell as soon as possible.
>>
I don't know but it seems pretty bad
>>
If you're 20 you are literally still a child. Enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
>>25064607
>21 and as bitter and depressed as my 65 year old uncle
idk what happened, but iI fucking hate the world I was brought into
>>
>>25064607
Just say this and move on.
>>
File: 1448222988238.jpg (13 KB, 540x438) Image search: [Google]
1448222988238.jpg
13 KB, 540x438
>>25064607
Same here man, I'm 21 and I can't even understand what the fuck my 18 year old brother is talking about anymore. I feel like I wasn't supposed to hit this point until my 40s for fucks sake.
>>
i wish i could be 10 again.
>play cs 1.5 on lan with mah buddies
>fish tadpoles, raise the toadlets into adulthood and release them in an intimante but heartfelt ceremony

Jesus.
>>
>>25064607
>What the hell happened?
THE INTERNET
>>
>>25065302
Did you feed the toadlets tendies?
>>
>>25064607
when the soviet union collapsed they set off a dooms day device that made every child born after 1989 a fucking retard.
>>
Who /1994/ here? I think we were the last generation to truly have parents that weren't degenerate.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.