[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My ex girlfriend just told me that she doesn't love me or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1446754902695.jpg (143 KB, 456x810) Image search: [Google]
1446754902695.jpg
143 KB, 456x810
My ex girlfriend just told me that she doesn't love me or have feelings for me. I feel like absolute shit because I still love this chick even though she basically cheated on me. Literally nothing goes right in my life.
>>
>>25064497
Explain senpai.. we're all here to help u
>>
>>25064533

this is a lie. we're all here to laugh at your misery.
>>
>>25064497
I don't feel sorry for you, not one bit. You actually HAD A GIRLFRIEND, and you expect us to feel sorry for you?

Get lost, normie.
>>
>>25064497
>LITERAL KEK
>HAS BEEN KEKED
>WANTS TO GET KEKED MORE
KEK
KEKA ROO KEK FUCK KEKED FAGGOT
>>
OP is a faggot mangina
>>
I love the "love" meme, it's so funny.
>>
>>25064497
oh you had relationship and lost it? how cute I will never ever have relationship in my life because of my fucking autism. there is not a single thing about my personality that might be appealing to any woman and yet I do not >feel like absolute shit
>>
File: 1445621315946.jpg (15 KB, 226x221) Image search: [Google]
1445621315946.jpg
15 KB, 226x221
I still have pictures of my ex. IT WAS FUCKING THREE YEARS AGO
WHY CAN'T I FORGET HER WAAAAAAH
>>
>ever had a gf
get off my board, reeeeee, etc etc
>>
>>25064497
is she pic related? can i get her number? email me at pretty_please_1243 at gmail.

btw you sound like a literal cuck wtf is wrong with you get over the dumb ho if she cheated on you you're supposed to be mad at her which rewires you to no longer love her.
>>
>>25064656
faggot normie
>>
>>25064690
Op here. Yea I know. But she suffers from serious depression and I feel bad and also I do care for her still. She texts me that she stays in bed all day crying and has suicide thoughts. I don't know what I would do if she ever harmed herself because it would destroy me. I do get mad at her and get her upset but it usually backfires and I feel bad. Like the reason she said she doesn't love me anymore is because I told her that she is doing horrible since leaving me and that she left me for a guy who doesn't want to be her boyfriend , so she is now single and lonely and is getting used by this guy. She stared crying fountains and I got sick to my stomache because I'm not that type of person.
>>
JUST

bloxxyblox
>>
I still love my ex too. I even saw her a few days ago and she acts total mean, like she doesn't even want to talk to me and then she posts shit like this on her faggot tumblr. what the fuck
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.