[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's been months since we broke up, I've been seeing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2015-08-25-00-25-03.png (453 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-08-25-00-25-03.png
453 KB, 1280x720
It's been months since we broke up, I've been seeing other girls and aren't thinking about getting back together... But I'm still very bothered that she never understood what she did to hurt me and never took responsibility for her part in the failure of our relationship. She blamed it all on me and began believing this "strong abused woman" narrative.
Why won't this go away
Why can't I give up on someone who will never learn
>>
>>25064386
Because you're stupid. Just give up on women in general and keep your guards up. Just go through the motions.
>>
>>25064444
Quads of truth
I have given up on the idea of feeling that way about someone again, now that I know how awful someone who is supposed to love you can be

But how do I shut off and let go of these feelings
I've had some success on that I don't feel grossly wrong waking up without her anymore
>>
Bumping with an original comment desu desu
>>
Bumpy bumpington
>>
>>25064632
>>25064913
>>25064386

wtf is wrong with you no one cares about your shit problems

>wah wah i'm too much of a beta cuck to get over some roastie who has moved on

ok look dude, an hero yourself, move on, or live with this stupid pain that you are inflicting on yourself and no on else on this earth is forcing you to go through
>>
>>25064995
Yeah fuck you too buddy this whole board is personal problems eat shit
>>
>>25065072

Don't worry.

This guy has been at it all day.

He's obviously trying to work through some pain as well.
>>
>>25065118
I see.

Super original comment
>>
Can any *females* weigh in on this
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.