[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh, hey there, wagecuck. I see Mr. Finkelstein has you working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 409x409
Oh, hey there, wagecuck. I see Mr. Finkelstein has you working late tonight. It's been a busy day for me, too. I just finished meditating and am now going to spend the next few hours studying Schopenhauer while sipping on hot chocolate in front of the fireplace. I don't even know if I'll have time to get down to the soup kitchen or make revisions to my memoir. My days are so packed with activities I sometimes am envious of the boring monotony of the wagecuck.

Well, enjoy your commute home. Hopefully the traffic isn't backed up too much, but I hear Christmas shoppers make the roads pretty jammed up. Hopefully you can make it back in time to get your full 8 hours sleep. 6 AM comes awful fast. Another day, another dollar.
>>
>>25064239
>soup kitchen

str8 busta
>>
>>25064239
If you don't get a job, were going to ship you off to boarding school with the god damn finklestein shit kid!!!
>>
everybody knows schopenhauer fuckin succs dude
>>
>>25064239
I'm on Christmas vacation faggot neet

Laying next to my 10/10 aryan gf, I think tomorrow, we are going to travel to the coast and travel in my yacht. The Caribbean sounds nice right about now.

Ahh it feels nice have more money than I know what do with.
>>
>>25064412
>ext to my 10/10 aryan gf, I think tomorrow, we are going to travel to the coast and travel in my yacht. The Caribbean sounds nice right about now.
>Ahh it feels nice have more money than I know what do with.
stop lying faggot loser
>>
>>25064412
>muh money

Typical materialistic slave. True fulfillment comes from knowledge and the freedom to live one's life as he desires.
>>
>>25064412
Then why are you on /r9k/ wagie?
>>
>>25064491
not everyone "desires" to lie in bed all day watching anime, NEETcuck.
>>
File: dw.png (243 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
dw.png
243 KB, 500x377
>>25064239
You guys seem to think that literally every job is akin to working at Mcdolan's.
>>
>>25064491
>>25064561

oh my god why are there so many fucking retards on this board?

I mean, I know a lot of us here are autistic to some degree, but damn.
>>
>>25064412
>all these things that didn't happen
>>
>>25064491
Like shit posting on a Taiwanese lithography enthusiast message board, right?
>>
File: b8bob.jpg (19 KB, 477x347) Image search: [Google]
b8bob.jpg
19 KB, 477x347
>>25064239
>>25064454
>>25064491
>>25064561
>>25064717
Obvious/10
>>
>>25064300
i volunteer there
>>
>>25064239
>got off a 2:30
>did not get stuck behind a bus today
>boss is gone until new years
>plant manager does not care about us lab guys
>hell half the lab is on vacation until next year

Plan until the new year is to hole up in one of our labs no one ever visits, run tests, drink gallons of coffee and play with my phone all day.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.