[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: 1381522238658.gif (9 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1381522238658.gif
9 KB, 645x773
nogf squad get the FUCK in here
>>
bunch of faggots
>>
>>25064204
Hello darkness, my old friend.

original
>>
File: 1435907773075.jpg (35 KB, 500x532) Image search: [Google]
1435907773075.jpg
35 KB, 500x532
WATCHU NEED, MY FAMILIA
>>
File: 1443408093722.jpg (184 KB, 600x818) Image search: [Google]
1443408093722.jpg
184 KB, 600x818
where the feels at
>>
File: couples.jpg (204 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
couples.jpg
204 KB, 960x540
>>25064204
Reporting in. My wife doesn't count as a gf, right?
>>
File: hazelnut.jpg (200 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
hazelnut.jpg
200 KB, 768x1024
>>25064204
Well hello there!

and now you know why nogf
>>
>>25064204
>Just woke up
>Its 1pm
>Going to go fap
I belong here
>>
>working on making a tulpa of my dream girl so we can be in love and she'll never hurt me or cheat on me
Feels comfy to be honest m8s. Never will have to worry about women again.
>>
File: 1437584752554.png (24 KB, 514x388) Image search: [Google]
1437584752554.png
24 KB, 514x388
reporting in lads

playing some ss13 rn

might not be able to participate in these threads for much longer unfortunately, my body is starting to not look like shit again
>>
bah, who needs em?
if i wanted to throw my life away, i would go onto /r9- oh...
son of a bitch
>>
>>25064460
>post a picture of the only thing a woman cant see when you first meet them

>THIS IS WHY NO GF

fucking off yourself.
>>
>>25064822
You missed the fact that i'm mentally unbalanced enough to post an ugly dick in a no gf thread in 4chan.
Lot's of things start to make sense if you take that into account.
>>
no gf here, don't want one. I feel for you poor kids though, hormones running amok giving you pimples and making you crave parasites/women. It gets better, trust me
>>
>tfw no gf by choice

About to meet up with a friend, won't let the parasites stop me from enjoying other aspects of my life.
>>
>tfw unable to get a satisfactory gf

I can get the 18 year old basket cases who are sad all the time and have no will to do anything to better themselves and are usually chubsters. They all say that I'm thoughtful, sweet, funny, good in bed etc, and now I have a well-paying job, my own place, my own car. Why can't I get a 8/10 gf with even a tiny bit of ambition?
>>
File: 1442793260920.jpg (420 KB, 1280x1360) Image search: [Google]
1442793260920.jpg
420 KB, 1280x1360
Why can't I get a gf?

I'm a nice guy, don't hit or really disrespect women, do well in school, have depression but I mask it well enough that no one can know, don't act weird in public

But no girls approach me or even have intentions of a relationship with me

Why?

Why can't I have someone like pic related to run my hands through their hair?
>>
>>25065069
Sorry to break it to you anon, but it's because you're unattractive, plain and simple.
>>
>>25064880
I've posted my dick on 4chan more times that I can count for confirmation of my slightly above average size on /soc/ and i'm not a virgin.
>>
>>25065069
Either you'really unnattractive or shy, or both. If it's the latter, there is still hope for you.
>>
>>25065069
girls never approach you senpai

you gotta approach them, as scary as that sounds.
>>
>>25065069
>i have depression and mask it
They can tell anon. Fix your depression first.

>no girls approach me

Girls dont approach guys, you have to approach them faggot.
>>
>>25065069
>i'm a nice guy
Are you funny? Are you attractive? Are you anything that a girl would look for in a dude?

You can't just be "nice", every dude is "nice", you need to be something else.
>>
>>25065069
>no girls approach me

You kind of have to do the approaching. Getting a gf is not about being mediocre, as you've described yourself.

You really have to act like you're the shit, and that you're better than all the other men around. Not aggressively, that seems insecure. Just show that you're better by simply being so(which is only achievable when you truly believe you are better than them).

Kindo f fucked up yeah but that's it. You're too mediocre, and not incredible enough.
>>
When was the last time you had a conversation with a girl that was not from your family?
1 year here
>>
>>25065123
I'm pretty shy.

I have trauma about rejection from when I was younger (got laughed at after approaching girls, girls rejecting me in really bad ways, constant failure in love) so I started losing confidence in myself and slowly started losing self esteem until I became depressed.

I can talk to girls, I won't spazz out or say something weird and can maintain eye contact but I just have this sort of voice in my head telling me things like "You're ugly" or "She's not going to like you" while I'm in the process of approaching them and it discourages me.

I have borderline personality disorder and usually end up being toxic to the girls I actually date or get intimate with (I was having sex with one girl then when I got bored of her I just stopped talking to her completely even though she was still interested in me, I provoked another girl who I was talking to to the point where she changed her number so that I couldn't message her to apologise or anything after a fight, etc)
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.