[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remind me what makes it worth dating a girl? >I can orgasm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 4
File: locked-fingers.jpg (30 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
locked-fingers.jpg
30 KB, 500x334
Remind me what makes it worth dating a girl?

>I can orgasm without sex, and without putting any work into it
>Most relationships end
>Becoming attached to someone and losing them sucks
>High risk of getting cheated
>Love does not exist and you will only be liked for your looks
>Waste of energy and time that could be spent on relaxing and enjoying yourself
>>
>>25063795

when u don't wanna share
>>
>>25063795
Said the virgin robot.
>>
>>25063795
nothing, actually
fuck the robot
>>
>>25063837
Non-virgin here and I agree with him. Sex isn't worth the effort (for me anyway)..Sniffing her ass is worth it though
>>
Deep down you want to find real love and someone you can spend the rest of your life with. Feminism has made this near impossible, but that faint glimmer of hope is still there in the depths of your heart.
>>
>>25063898
>but that faint glimmer of hope is still there in the depths of your heart.

Nah, it's gone..
>>
>>25063837
Op here. I am a 22 year old virgin and i have never asked a girl out. It's too bothersome and from what i see with couples i know dating is kinda not worth it.
I had a virgin friend who was a perv and now claims he perfers mastrubathing over fucking his gf etc.
>>
>>25063898
No. Deep down i want a world where degenerates who fuck 20 people stop pretending like every partner they had was true love.

Feminism ruined women as companions but love never existed. Having a wife used to be worth it because she helped you manage your house and be healthy.
>>
>>25063795
Relationship is not sex... Just don't go out with sluts.. Being in a relationship means finding a nice person and taking one step further. If you're afraid of being cheated or anything it means you're either hanging with the wrong kind of person or that you're a weak deluded fag.
>>
>>25063914
I've had sex with both girls I had feelings for and cheap bangs. I'll take masturbating over having to deal with a one dimensional cheap cunt anyday, but if you find the right grill it's something entirely different.
>inb4 GTFO NORMIE REEEEEEE
>>
>>25063963
Every woman my age (22) is a slut. Even the virgin shut in ones are online whores showing off their bodies.

You are the one who is deluded. Majority of women cheat in their lifetime. If they do not cheat they fantasize about some other guy while you do them.

It s very common.
>>
>Love doesn't exist.

Just because *you* are incapable of feeling love doesn't mean that it isn't real.
>>
>>25064035
Prove me that love exists? Prove me that attraction is not just looks based and finding someone you feel comfortable around.

We are social animals which is why we make bonds. It has nothing to do with love.
>>
>>25064123
attraction and love are two different things though.

so you're telling me there's no love...just infatuation?
>>
>>25064022
"Blabla every women is a slut". Sure bitter loser, I hate people like you. Being a failure and blaming people for your own fault.. Society is shit but you're just pathetic. You deserve what happens to you.
A lot of women are slut but there are good ones. I think that if you did studies instead of probably being a miserable neet or in a shitty uni you would met more enlightened people and women as well. You're simply wrong. You didn't have access to the good person because you aren't one and you don't deserve them :')
>>
>>25064123
>Not just attraction and people you're comfortable around.

What you fail to realize is that those two things (Passion and Intimacy) are two core things behind what love is, and everybody who experiences it does so differently (ie experiences the 3 sections in varying amounts)

>Passion
This is largely physical/sexual attraction
>Intimacy
This is emotional closeness and bondedness
Commitment
>This fucking explains itself.

Also I don't have to prove anything to you. You made the claim that love doesn't exist, so the burdon of proof is on you.

Of course most people here know you're trying to debunk love to help with that horrible gaping emptiness you feel inside.
>>
>>25063795
>I can orgasm without sex, and without putting any work into it
Fyi

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16095799
>After orgasm from sexual intercourse, the increase in blood prolactin (a hormone released after orgasm) levels is 400 per cent higher in both sexes compared with after orgasm from masturbation.

Tl;dr There are objectively measurable differences between orgasm from sex vs those from masturbation
>>
>>25064298
Almost every woman is a slut if you go by the old definition if a word "slut".
Even by more modern definition 80% of young women if not more are sluts.

I did not know that having an annoying gf is something you have to earn.
Not wanting to date someone does not make me a loser.
>>
>>25064462
Notice fags like this never have any credible sources for these claims, mostly anecdotes and a few individual cases.
>>
>>25064425
But i can orgasm without any effort. Sex is a lot of effort and you have to hold back from cumming so you can make someone orgasm.

Sex would be better if you could just hump someone for 3 minutes whenever you pleased and then came.
>>
>>25064462
Sure, just die lonely and alone and suffering. Keep the good job doing.
>>
>>25064516
>He didn't read the post
The point is your orgasms are not the real deal

You can have the cheap imitation any time you want without effort, but if you want the real deal, you need to find a girl
>>
>>25064516
>Trading quality for quantity.
You degenerate piece of shit. It's like you're choosing the McDonald's of orgasms because you can't be bothered to cook something good.
>>
>>25064503
Do you really need a source for something that literally anyone can observe? There is a study that shows that 80% of women will cheat in their lifetime.

Also there are studies done on how having more sexual partners makes it harder and harder to have a stable marriage.

Once you had 20 sexual partners your chances of a stable marriage are very low.
>>
>>25063873
This. I'm really glad there was a girl willing to sleep with me, I'm not sure I would have believed sex isn't as good as masturbation otherwise.

>>25063914
Your friend is telling the truth.
>>
>>25064587
That real deal only lasts 2 seconds. Not worth the effort.
>>
>>25064604
Link me to the studies. Many of them are outdated (older than ten years old=useless) or unreliable (flubbed numbers, bad sampling, poor sampling, poor quantitative testing, etc.) There is absolutely no way any reasonable person should take you at your word for this.
>>
>>25064579
I do not feel lonely at all. I am not like you.
>>
>>25064595
Orgasms are overrated for men. Those 2 seconds of ecstasy are not worth the effort into getting them the way you are proposing.
>>
>>25064668

Why do you care so much? I am 22. If i have a relationship now it won't end with a marriage and even if it does a lot of people get a divorce.

There is no valid reason for me to get attached to a person who will leave me. They also have nothing to offer to me. Literally nothing.
>>
>>25064595
>muh degeneracy
God I hate what this site is becoming. Fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>25064703
That's the only form of orgasm you know simply because you either haven't had sexual interactions with anybody or, if you did, you sperged so hard that you couldn't handle it. I'm a guy and have had orgasms last for a half minute, making ke arch my back, grip the sheets, and have left me exhausted and immensely satisfied.

/spoiler/ You can't achieve that when you deathgrip your tiny penis 4 times a day /spoiler/
>>
Well

I like my fat Chinese girlfriend because I can suck on her DD breasts when I masturbate every night.

I am content and I am happy to die like this,
>>
>>25064760
>Implying I'm a /pol/lack

I'm not some crazy swastika-toting neo-nazi closet-fag shut-in like those fucks. I'm pretty liberal but degeneracy is still a thing. As a result, my thoughts on what is degenerate and what your average retarded /pol/ dweller thinks are pretty different.
>>
>>25064779
Even pigs do not have orgasms that last a minute and a half. Even on drugs your orgasm would have ended in seconds.

Stop spreading false information.
>>
>>25064748
I don't about you; I care about the (at best) misinformation and (at worst) foat-out lies you're trying to spread.
>>
>>25064779
I've fucked a lot of Japanese women in every way imaginable usually with no condom and honestly I prefer fapping to sex.
>>
>>25064847
Sorry senpai, I'm just so used to those faggots shitting up other boards I may have jumped the gun.
>>
>>25064849
I never said a minute and a half; can't you fucking read? I said a half minute. That, at least, is very possible.
>>
>>25064896
It's all good senpai. I get people being weary about those bastards shitting everywhere. Perhaps I should have thought of a better word.
>>
Yeah, chasing women isn't really appealing to me. I'm open to the idea if one I like approaches me, but I don't really care otherwise. I don't really understand all the "robots" constantly whining about women. Seems like it would only get in the way of my dream of travelling desu.
>>
>>25064898
Half a minute is not possible you retard. A male orgasm lasts 3 seconds look it up. Now stop lying to virgins
>>
We're supposed to pair bond, that's about it. Relationships aren't mandatory and people like me don't feel their absence as much as most.

That being said I would be lying if I said I didn't want one, but I don't pursue those desires. I still think it would probably be more trouble than it's worth but a lot of the time I feel outnumbered and wish someone would like me.
>>
>>25064703
>>25064627
>2 seconds
False, this is conjecture and is based only on your own experience with the imitation.

Again I refer you to >>25064425, physiologically speaking, sex is different from masturbating, and objectively so.

>>25064760
But it is degenerate. If you take his attitude and apply it to other areas of his life he would quickly run out of reasons to ever leave the house.
>>
>>25064954
>Tries to assert scientific fact
>Gets challenged
J...Just look it up!
>0/10 I'm done replying to you
>>
>>25063873
>>25063873
not if shes unsanitary
>>
There's nothing.
There's no reason to have friends either.
Normies have friends and throw their money at roasties because life is completely meaningless and It's the only way they know to escape from despair even if only temporarily.
>>
>>25064975
This guy knows. What's more, there are a ton of factors that play into whether orgasm happens and how intense it is. Maybe for that one guy, banging Japanese women in the way he did just wasn't his thing. He also may have been doing it too frequently.
>>
File: 2100_hl_jamesholmes_0730.jpg (60 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
2100_hl_jamesholmes_0730.jpg
60 KB, 480x320
No one has given me a valid point as to why i should date anyone and what do i have to gain from it.

I guess i am right. Dating is a waste of time and energy and is most likely to get you in trouble.

Only simpeltons date and have sex.
>>
>>25063837
Im fascinated by these normies, I really am. Why do they feel the need to come here and force their beliefs and advice on us. On the other hand a true normie wouldnt care enough to post on a cambodian fishing forum. Still you dont belong here and im afraid you need to leave.
>>
Most of us have been constantly brainwashed by jew propaganda. They put us stuff in our heads. We 'need' things we don't really need.

t. A brainwashed guy.

I wanna have a gf but i'm just a creep
>>
>>25065089
Good post. Op here btw
>>
The problem is, you all think of dating as some sort of zero sum game, where you're just trading off luxuries for the company of another person. It can't be analyzed pragmatically; when you actually love a person, the luxuries you have as a single person don't matter anymore, because you both care about each other and do things together. If you robots would actually allow yourselves to experience emotion, you'd realize this.
>>
File: 1450271088757.png (53 KB, 250x157) Image search: [Google]
1450271088757.png
53 KB, 250x157
>mfw there are actually people on 4chan who have never experienced the feeling of penetrating a warm, moist vagina
>>
>>25065170
>Asks for a reminder
>Gets buttdevastated when he gets it
>>
>>25065170
Same normies think that i am lonely and miserable because i am not fucking some used up slut.
>>
>>25065170
Why leave when trolling sad robots is more fun? They try to hold up their pathetic lifestyles and excuses for being nothing with a twisted sense of superiority, and it's so entertaining to watch them get btfo on their home turf.
>>
>>25064425
>>25064975
This scientifically supports sexbots in that case.
If we can perfect sexbots within the next 20-30 years, we can literally have perfect orgasm machines.
>>
>>25065253

I am not sad. You only think that i am sad because you believe that i am like you.
>>
>>25065089
Friends are nice to have. Friends can provide you with more in depth conversation than you would find on anon imageboards, motivate you, and lots of other things.

Friends also don't require constant maintenance like parasitic harpies do. You don't have to shell out for a friend, though it sometimes feels good to do so.
>>
>>25065246

He is not op though. I am op and i am not butthurt. Also no one has reminded me why is it worth it.
>>
>>25065276
That would just be advanced masturbating. A part of this whole formula is actual human connection
>>
>>25065277
Not sad as in depressed yourself, I meant sad as in pathetic.
>>
>>25065314
Which can be emulated with the perfect sexbot.
Do you know what the word "perfect" means senpai?
>>
>>25065366
Do you understand just how impossible 'perfect' is, senpai?
>>
>>25065386
Do you understand the fallacy regarding the term "perfect" and why when people say "perfect" they don't literally mean perfect?
>>
>>25065314
But humans are illogical and irritating, especially women.
Why would you want to "partner" with one for major life decisions?
>>
>>25065253
I like watching the mental gymnastics their initial hypothesis gets blown out by a legitimate study in a peer-reviewed academic journal

>>25065366
>>25065276
Way oversimplified -- it's not just about mechanics, there are these molecules we call "hormones", you may have heard of them, they are integral to the process. We don't even understand all of these chemical interactions that take place, there is no way we can replicate them. Definitely going to be longer than 20-30 years before we have a bot that can perfectly simulate sex
>>
>>25063795
>Hates his life
>Is glad he isn't a normie
Why not just get off the planet senpai?
>>
>>25063795
if you find the right girl you can get her to peg you. cant really dominate yourself, feeling isn't the same..
>>
I can believe that sex is probably somewhat better than masturbation in most cases, but I also believe there are a lot of people who for various reasons would be better served by not pursuing it
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.