[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Or you seme?(Dominant) or uke?(Submissive)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9
File: 024.png (294 KB, 475x750) Image search: [Google]
024.png
294 KB, 475x750
I know most of you claim to be straight, but why don't you take this quiz to see if you'd be a top or a bottom? Do it robots.
http://www.semeuke.com/quiz2.php
>>
>>25063454

>You are a Clueless Uke!
>Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.
Sounds about right
>>
File: 1450121689748.png (278 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
1450121689748.png
278 KB, 500x356
>You are a Badass Uke!
>Other uke admire you, some seme fear you. Despite your sometimes flaming appearance, you can even fool other people into thinking you are seme with your mischievous, manipulative attitude, but when push comes to shove, your true submissive nature emerges. It takes a seme with enough intensity to challenge you and keep you satisfied, and your perfect match, the Don't Fuck With Me Seme, knows that all that naughty teasing just means you want the punishment.
>>
>You are a Dramatic Uke!
>You are a tortured soul, and your main activity in life is getting tortured. In fact, you probably wouldn't be happy without something to moan and whine about, which makes you a perfect match for the Sadistic Seme. You are willing to give your body and soul to your partner, putting yourself under their complete control in an effort to escape the pain of your tragic past, although you know deep down there is never an escape.
>>
>You are a Don't Fuck With Me Seme!
>Serious and to the point, and sometimes bordering on the sadistic, it takes a special breed of uke to satisfy your needs. You tend to be anti-social with little patience for most people. You need someone to challenge you and push you to your limits, and then be able to take your intense reactions, which possibly involves rope and sensual torture. This is what makes the Badass Uke the yin for your yang, as you're the only one able to put them in line and satisfy each other.

>Most compatible with: Badass Uke
>Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke, Innocent Uke, Clueless Uke

Honestly, this is why faggot doesn't appeal to me. I like the cock aspect, but not all the weird role shit.
>>
>You are a Clueless Uke!

>Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.
>Most compatible with: Opportunist Seme, Romantic Seme
>Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't Fuck With Me Seme

I g-g-guess I need somone to f-fill m-my boipucci with some h-h-hot m-m-manmilk
>>
I'll 5ake the test, answering honestly to check if it holds up. Straight guy who fucks young guys in the pussy here.
>>
>You are a Dramatic Uke!
You are a tortured soul, and your main activity in life is getting tortured. In fact, you probably wouldn't be happy without something to moan and whine about, which makes you a perfect match for the Sadistic Seme. You are willing to give your body and soul to your partner, putting yourself under their complete control in an effort to escape the pain of your tragic past, although you know deep down there is never an escape.
>Most compatible with: Sadistic Seme
>Least compatible with: Don't Fuck With Me Seme, Romantic Seme
tbqh
>>
File: 1449748247055.png (449 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1449748247055.png
449 KB, 720x720
>You are a Innocent Uke!
Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.
>Most compatible with: Romantic Seme
>Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't Fuck With Me Seme
>>
I became Chibi Seme. Fuck you qll. You are second class citizens. I fuck all of you right in the pussy!
>>
[img]http://www.semeuke.com/images/sgk.gif[/img]
[b]You are a Chibi Seme[/b]
You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyant Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are. <br>
Most compatible with: Flaming Uke, Badass Uke
Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke
What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at [url=http://www.semeuke.com]SemeUke.com[/url], or get [url=http://www.gesshoku.com]yaoi merchandise.[/url].
>>
>>25064937
Don't you mean boipussy
>>
Mid twenties seme who is actually straight but enjoys fucking cute barely legal boys in the pussy here. This test is legit.
>>
>You are a Clueless Uke!

Eh?
>>
> Mfw this test is too legit 4 me
>>
>>25065148
If I meant fempuss I would have said fempuss
>>
This is one of the oldest memes
>>
>>25065037
is this fucking GaiaOnline speak
>>
I prefer being a seme to being a straight guy. They are complete oush-overs. Pussy beggars, real men take a cute insecure boy and fuck him into submission. People need to man up.
>>
File: 1446142610289.jpg (13 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1446142610289.jpg
13 KB, 250x236
Are fujos allowed in this thread?
>>
You are a Flaming Uke!
One of the easiest uke to recognize by sight. Your flamboyantly gay behavior makes it easy for seme to prey upon you, and that is exactly what you want, and you usually have a few tricks up your sleeve as well. You most often have colored hair, designer clothes, and eyes that are constantly roaming, searching for the perfect partner. You are best paired with the Chibi Seme, who will rise to your challenge with their mischievous nature.
Most compatible with: Chibi Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Opportunist Seme
>>
File: 1437925062986.jpg (48 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1437925062986.jpg
48 KB, 450x600
I'm a badass uke
who /Don't Fuck With Me Seme/ here?
>>
>>25063454
Top because I'm not a woman
>>
>You are a Badass Uke!

>Other uke admire you, some seme fear you. Despite your sometimes flaming appearance, you can even fool other people into thinking you are seme with your mischievous, manipulative attitude, but when push comes to shove, your true submissive nature emerges. It takes a seme with enough intensity to challenge you and keep you satisfied, and your perfect match, the Don't Fuck With Me Seme, knows that all that naughty teasing just means you want the punishment.
>Most compatible with: Don't Fuck With Me Seme, Chibi Seme
>Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Romantic Seme

What the fuck is this shit?
>>
File: sgk.gif (60 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
sgk.gif
60 KB, 300x400
You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyant Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are.
Most compatible with: Flaming Uke, Badass Uke
Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke

>I may act like I'm not going to put it in your butt, but boy am I.
>>
>>25065390
I kek'd too hard at this
>>
>>25066020
Of course. I am one as well.
>>
>>25066655
>Forgets the fact that their are femdoms
>Kek
>>
File: Untitled.png (196 KB, 554x528) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
196 KB, 554x528
Tbh it forces you into this one if you don't answer things like a faggot.
>>
>>25067262
>Ropes and leather boots
2 edgy 4 me
>>
>>25067064
This is what I got but I'm not sure how accurate it is. A lot of the questions didn't have good answers.
>>
>>25067331
I literally said nothing that would make a reasonable person think I'm into that, nor am I.
>>
File: 1436660799270.jpg (39 KB, 458x640) Image search: [Google]
1436660799270.jpg
39 KB, 458x640
>>25067262
you need a cute uke boy to take your frustration out on
>>
>>25063454
You are a Sadistic Seme!
It takes a special kind of uke to appreciate the punishment you dish out. Making them beg for mercy is what you're all about. You give your uke the gift of pain, and the louder their moans are, the more satisfied with the relationship you'll be. It's no fun if they don't struggle, and struggle and torture is what the Dramatic Uke, your perfect match, lives for.

Most compatible with: Dramatic Uke
Least compatible with:Everyone else

>Everyone else
>>
>>25067391
it's a poorly written quiz by children, but I feel like if I was a gay man I wouldn't walk around like a leather daddy, hollering about destroying boypussy, but I'd still want to be the dominant partner.
A lot of bots wish they were gay so their dating options would open up, but I think having to deal with gay culture would be a pretty big clusterfuck in and of itself.
>>
File: ChibiSeme.png (172 KB, 544x450) Image search: [Google]
ChibiSeme.png
172 KB, 544x450
>>25063454
There were a lot of stupid fucking answers to these questions.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.