[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else ever have this problem in high school? I was a Chad.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1449952246200.jpg (47 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1449952246200.jpg
47 KB, 384x384
Anyone else ever have this problem in high school?

I was a Chad.
>inb4 reeeeee
>inb4 implying chad has problems

But I was an ugly Chad.

Some days I looked okay, but that was it. 7/10 at most.
Some superior chads didn't see me as chad though, but most other people did.
You think if you're chad you get a gf, right?
NOT IF YOU'RE AN UGLY FUCKING CHAD!

Girls seemed to talk more when I looked extra ugly. Idk why. Maybe they didn't feel as threatened.

I'm I'm college now, and I wish I had have been blessed with not having bad fuckin acne.

Anyone relate?
>>
>thinking he was a chad
>>
chads arent ugly

you where a fucking normie who tries to glorify himself

get the fuck out of my board you piece of shit
>>
>>25063161
>>25063146
Genuinely was. Got hooked up with free weed. Had some great parties. Always got invited to other people's ones. I just lacked the sexual aspect of being a Chad. I wasn't a glorified normie.
>>
>be me
>semi beta 5",9' kid in middle school
>8th grade
>some how join the football team, not that strong
>7-9/10 girls start talking to me
>hang around chad and popular black kids
>get really popular
>best time of my life

fast forward a bit

>first year of high school
>somewhat popular because of friends in 8th grade
>try out for b team football
>don't make it

fast forward to 10th grade
>no friends
>ugly 6/10

after 10th grade it all went downhill

8th grade was the best year ever of my life
>>
>>25063232
how are you not a normie?

just get out
>>
>>25063448
I was on all the sports teams man, man. People knew I was their superior. Whenever I got in fights I was always the guy being cheered on. I was a fucking chad on all levels except how I looked
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.