[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: X9W1r4xm08o1_500.jpg (151 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
X9W1r4xm08o1_500.jpg
151 KB, 500x280
>fantasize about taking young girls' virginity
>worship Prime Teen Pussy
>"if she's 12 i'm 12 too hurr durr"
>fap to pictures of attractive preteen girls
>talk about all the degenerate things they'd do with/teach to little virgins
>brag about how that one 13yo virgin let him put it in her ass, swallowed his cum, sent him nude pics, invited her girlfriends for threesomes

>"sluts"
>"MGTOW these used up whores are not worth it"
>"don't marry modern women they've all been fucked by multiple chads since the age of 14"
>"teenage girls are so degenerate and gross"
>"baka it's impossible to find a 20yo virgin nowadays"

why do you complain about sluts when you're the ones who want to make young teenage girls slutty in the first place? when you take a girl's virginity it's cool, but when another man does it she's automatically a slut?
>>
Because you can't fucking win for losing. They want to win at a game that we all lose. Only a molested child would realize they aren't casting pearls before swine.
>>
>>25063156
*wouldn't, are, don't know how I fucked that up but it happened and its here now
>>
Life is full of double standards, pointing it out isn't going to make it go away because humanity is just like that. Your post is futile, my post is futile, everything is futile.
>>
>>25063102
>implying men are one person
>implying r9k is one person
>>
>>25063102
Women are sluts for wanting to experiencing and taste different types of men and their cocks. They are sluts for not wanting to stick with one man and ending it. They contribute to the suffering of men ebcause they never settle down and eventually you have a bunch of women just sharing and passing around "Chads." To the point where women have massive egos where they transform into some disgusting delusional human beings indeed of a major reality check. Where is God when you need him?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (27 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
27 KB, 1440x1080
robots are unwitting pawns in the greater degeneration of the human race
>>
>>25063102
Men are disgusting animals and no one should ever forget it. Pedophiles, rapists, sex addicts, perverts, degenerates, deviants.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.