[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He wanted to be a great writer, and after his death hundreds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: elliotsupreme.jpg (111 KB, 641x720) Image search: [Google]
elliotsupreme.jpg
111 KB, 641x720
He wanted to be a great writer, and after his death hundreds read his book.

He wanted to be famous, and after his death he became famous

He wanted female attention, and after his death he got female attention.

He was the same Elliot Rodger before and after the killings, so why did he have to kill all those people before people gave him the adoration he craved.
>>
File: MTE1ODA0OTcxODExNDQwMTQx.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE1ODA0OTcxODExNDQwMTQx.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
He was the Vincent van Gogh of our generation.
>>
>>25062927
Except in reality didn't Van Gogh get mugged by a midget hooker who sliced his ear off and then he died of syphilis or something?

Not trolling serious question
>>
>>25062991
There are theories suggesting that he might have gotten attacked by some young kids who shot him. He wanted to protect them so he said nothing, and then died of an infection from his wound.

Great painter and a good man.
>>
>>25062894
No he was not the same elliot.

before he was elliot the autist, afterwards he was elliot the mass murderer. Are you really that dense that you can't see how shooting up a school would bring you immediate media attention?

Also the only attention he's getting is "wow what a nutcase" and then 99.99% of people moved on with their lives and never mentioned him again. This board is literally the only place I've seen mention him after the story died down
>>
File: msrodger.jpg (130 KB, 628x930) Image search: [Google]
msrodger.jpg
130 KB, 628x930
>>25062894
>He wanted female attention, and after his death he got female attention.
Unless they're raping his corpse, I don't think that's true anon.
>>
>>25062991
>>25063479
Thats actually not true, Van Gogh killed himself via gun after finishing his last painting (pic related)
>>
>>25062927
an completely overrated and talentless artist?
>>
>>25062894
>he became famous

for being a worthless faggot

gee what an accomplishment
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.